Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Breitbart: March 26th

Ruh Roh

Belgium is on high alert after a security officer for a nuclear plant was found dead with his work pass stolen.

The concerning development, which occurred on Thursday but was only reported today by Dernière Heure, comes after concerns the Brussels bombers had been plotting to create a radioactive “dirty bomb” that would scatter nuclear material in a crowded public place.

The security officer was reportedly shot dead as he walked his dog in the city of Charleroi. Authorities quickly cancelled his pass.

While the motive for the murder remains unknown, police are looking into the theory he was killed to steal his pass and gain access to a nuclear facility.

Breitbart London reported yesterday that eleven nuclear workers have had their security passes revoked amid fears the Brussels attackers wanted to steal nuclear material to build a dirty bomb.

Seven workers at the Tihange nuclear power station had their passes cancelled, with a further four revoked after being reviewed by a committee composed of intelligence and security agencies.

Police discovered hidden camera footage of a senior nuclear worker while they were searching the flat belonging to the girlfriend of Mohammed Bakkali, a key figure in both the Brussels and Paris bombings.

The footage was from a camera planted opposite the home of an executive at the Centre for the Study of Nuclear Energy in the town of Mol. Police fear the attackers may have wanted to kidnap or capture him in order to obtain radioactive material.

Belgian authorities are facing increasing criticism of their handling of terror intelligence, after it emerged soldiers were not deployed to protect nuclear facilities until two weeks after the footage was found.

Interior Minister Jan Jambon initiallysaid: “Nothing indicates a specific threat to nuclear power plants… This is why we are not planning any military support.” He soon changed his mind, however. wink

Mr Jambon offered his resignation after this attacks this week, but this was rejected by Prime Minister Charles Michel.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
This coming soon to America thanks to open borders and immigration policies of liberals and RINOs!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
thats ok cause our dear leader is doing the wave and tangoing with commies. he says its fine.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
This coming soon to America thanks to open borders and immigration policies of liberals and RINOs!!!
Bingo, and intentionally so. This was no accident.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Bingo, and intentionally so. This was no accident.

This.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is it safe to assume that the girlfriend of Mohammed Bakkali has been taken by the locals to the town square to be shamed and have her head shaved?

[Linked Image]

Grow a pair, Europe.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
..in tinfoil news...

Where are all the pics of the belgian dead were accustomed to seeing by now from the exploitative media?

The pics I've seen have looked....funny. Lacking.

Folks ignoring injured people on the ground. Walking right by. Little concern. Very little photos at all.

News blackout. Not even identifying anyone. Locked up in hospital are these 300 injured and 31 dead? Families arent talking?

Then leaking bits and pieces here and there.

Very controlled.

The "carnage is sales" conscienceless media grew one all of a sudden?

eyebrow raising.

I dont particularly want to see them, but am wondering about the truth. After Boston and SH.

Last edited by WillARights; 03/25/16.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Grow a pair, Europe.

They've been completely neutered by White guilt to the extent that they'd rather see Europe turn into a 3rd world cesspool than to be considered 'racist'.

Multiculturalism is a plague.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Grow a pair, Europe.

They've been completely neutered by White guilt to the extent that they'd rather see Europe turn into a 3rd world cesspool than to be considered 'racist'.

+1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Grow a pair, Europe.

It's several different impulses. One, as you mention is guilt; another is universalist morality, and a third is a drive toward a globalist utopia free of racial strife.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by postoak
and a third is a drive toward a globalist utopia free of racial strife.

That has to be the absolutely most naive, insane, stupid, ignorant myoptic view of the world ever taken...............

Given the nature of human nature, especially the nature of Islam & its followers.

Sure way to a quick grave.

MM

338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by postoak
and a third is a drive toward a globalist utopia free of racial strife.

That has to be the absolutely most naive, insane, stupid, ignorant myoptic view of the world ever taken...............

Given the nature of human nature, especially the nature of Islam & its followers.

Sure way to a quick grave.

MM

The world has always been and will continue to be dangerous.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The globalists have a 200 year project going that will involve a lot of egg-breaking. And the non-elites are the eggs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 338Rem
concerns the Brussels bombers had been plotting to create a radioactive “dirty bomb” that would scatter nuclear material in a crowded public place.

If they simply wanted material to make a dirty bomb, there are a lot easier sources than a nuclear power plant..

I suspect they have far more sinister plans that simply securing radioactive material...

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by WillARights
..in tinfoil news...

Where are all the pics of the belgian dead were accustomed to seeing by now from the exploitative media?

The pics I've seen have looked....funny. Lacking.

Folks ignoring injured people on the ground. Walking right by. Little concern. Very little photos at all.

News blackout. Not even identifying anyone. Locked up in hospital are these 300 injured and 31 dead? Families arent talking?

Then leaking bits and pieces here and there.

Very controlled.

The "carnage is sales" conscienceless media grew one all of a sudden?

eyebrow raising.

I dont particularly want to see them, but am wondering about the truth. After Boston and SH.

I think that's a good thing. The carnage and endless coverage only give the perpetrators media coverage. Better to acknowledge the events, focus on the capture of criminals and the getting back to normal.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"The world has ALWAYS been and will CONTINUE to be dangerous."

Dead on. So only a complete idiot clutches a viper to his bosom and expects not to git tit bit. And then is surprised when he does.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pete E
concerns the Brussels bombers had been plotting to create a radioactive “dirty bomb” that would scatter nuclear material in a crowded public place.

If they simply wanted material to make a dirty bomb, there are a lot easier sources than a nuclear power plant..

I suspect they have far more sinister plans that simply securing radioactive material...

Yep. Though it seems unlikely that one guy sneaking into a nuke plant with false ID is going to do much. I doubt one guy could cause the core to melt down, all my himself, even if well trained.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another attack on this country isn't a question of if it is going to happen , it is a just a question of when.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
Another attack on this country isn't a question of if it is going to happen , it is a just a question of when.

Yup..and when the ragheads use a gun there will be more calls to disarm the rest of us.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He was NOT killed WALKING his dog in Charleroi

He was shot in his home, far from Charleroi, out of the little town of Froidchapelle.

Press knows nothing.

Period.

How do I know ? Didier was a friend of mine.

His 3 kids found him dead coming back from school.

I had a message from him on Facebook wednesday, joking about one of my reciepes. Last message from a friend before his killing. He won't be with us for our folk reenactment in july.

Links to terrorism ? I can't say I know but I don't believe it. But If someone wanted to kill him for any other reason, it was the right time with the police completely focused on terrorism activities. His colleagues knew him good enough to get alerted seeing someone unknown instead of him. And the King's prosecutor informed his badge was not even stolen.

Period.

He was a god guy. We'll miss his company.

Rest in peace, Didier. My thoughts to your kids.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Breitbart: March 26th

Ruh Roh

Belgium is on high alert after a security officer for a nuclear plant was found dead with his work pass stolen.

The concerning development, which occurred on Thursday but was only reported today by Dernière Heure, comes after concerns the Brussels bombers had been plotting to create a radioactive “dirty bomb” that would scatter nuclear material in a crowded public place.

The security officer was reportedly shot dead as he walked his dog in the city of Charleroi. Authorities quickly cancelled his pass.

While the motive for the murder remains unknown, police are looking into the theory he was killed to steal his pass and gain access to a nuclear facility.

Breitbart London reported yesterday that eleven nuclear workers have had their security passes revoked amid fears the Brussels attackers wanted to steal nuclear material to build a dirty bomb.

Seven workers at the Tihange nuclear power station had their passes cancelled, with a further four revoked after being reviewed by a committee composed of intelligence and security agencies.

Police discovered hidden camera footage of a senior nuclear worker while they were searching the flat belonging to the girlfriend of Mohammed Bakkali, a key figure in both the Brussels and Paris bombings.

The footage was from a camera planted opposite the home of an executive at the Centre for the Study of Nuclear Energy in the town of Mol. Police fear the attackers may have wanted to kidnap or capture him in order to obtain radioactive material.

Belgian authorities are facing increasing criticism of their handling of terror intelligence, after it emerged soldiers were not deployed to protect nuclear facilities until two weeks after the footage was found.

Interior Minister Jan Jambon initiallysaid: “Nothing indicates a specific threat to nuclear power plants… This is why we are not planning any military support.” He soon changed his mind, however. wink

Mr Jambon offered his resignation after this attacks this week, but this was rejected by Prime Minister Charles Michel.

Last edited by grand_veneur; 03/26/16.

Va t'in tch�re !
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 57 invisible), 3,094 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,674
Posts18,534,209
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.