Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Maybe you're interested in watching more than 11 debates but after more than enough already,Trump is crushing in the popular vote and the delegate count.

Can you explain this "crushing in the popular vote" thing to me, I must not understand what it means.

Does it mean being within the margin of error in a state?

Code
Wisconsin Republican Presidential Primary 	0ptimus (R)* 	Cruz 27, Trump 31, Kasich 29 	Trump +2

Code
California Republican Presidential Primary 	LA Times 	Trump 36, Cruz 35, Kasich 14, Rubio 	Trump +1

Last edited by Calhoun; 03/29/16.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So your guy is in 3rd place in WI?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
2 million more popular votes than Cruz. I'll let you look up popular votes unless you need help with that, too.

Study this and remember it. Educating you is becoming too much work...and a significant waste of time.

And if you believe Cruz is down by only 1 to Trump in CA, you're about as naive and ignorant as one can be.

Last edited by isaac; 03/29/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
In a state where the polls are essentially tied, why won't Trump debate Cruz?
In Wisconsin Cruz has again challenged Trump to another one-on-one debate.
Trump is not a front runner and Cruz has a lot of good reasons why this should happen:

"Tomorrow CNN has two town halls back to back. An hour with me, an hour with Donald Trump in the same location. We should make it a debate. Let's make it a two-hour debate. CNN has already scheduled it. You've got a venue. You've got a location. You've got TV cameras. The only thing missing is Donald Trump because he's too scared to debate," Cruz told CNN on Monday

Why would he? It makes almost no sense for him to take on Cruz where Cruz is strongest. Cruz is known as a very good debater so why take him on in something that he is strongest at.

Hey diddle diddle right up the middle can work, but it is usually very casualty intensive for the attacker (Trump).
It's better for Trump to avoid Cruz strongpoints and attack weak spots.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
2 million more popular votes than Cruz. I'll let you look up popular votes unless you need help with that, too.

Study this and remember it. Educating you is becoming too much work...and a significant waste of time.

Okay, so your definition of "crushing in the popular vote" is having less than 40% of the total.

Interesting definition.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No, he said 2 million more votes than his closest competition.

There was no percentage, just the 2,000,000+ more votes.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Trump is not a front runner and Cruz has a lot of good reasons why this should happen:

"Tomorrow CNN has two town halls back to back. An hour with me, an hour with Donald Trump in the same location. We should make it a debate. Let's make it a two-hour debate. CNN has already scheduled it. You've got a venue. You've got a location. You've got TV cameras. The only thing missing is Donald Trump because he's too scared to debate," Cruz told CNN on Monday

Why would he? It makes almost no sense for him to take on Cruz where Cruz is strongest. Cruz is known as a very good debater so why take him on in something that he is strongest at.

Hey diddle diddle right up the middle can work, but it is usually very casualty intensive for the attacker (Trump).

Finally, someone honestly addressed the original post, without resorting to insults. Good answer.

Kelly
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
TFF, cruz lost his ass in every debate, came off looking like an idiot who gives a political stump speech for every response. His only debate skill is to creep everyone out who watches as he stares at the camera, yet everyone says he is a great debater and the smartest guy on the stage???

Little news for everyone is that the smartest person on the stage typically don't need introduced as such, and has no trouble proving it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by heavywalker
TFF, cruz lost his ass in every debate, came off looking like an idiot who gives a political stump speech for every response. His only debate skill is to creep everyone out who watches as he stares at the camera, yet everyone says he is a great debater and the smartest guy on the stage???

Little news for everyone is that the smartest person on the stage typically don't need introduced as such, and has no trouble proving it.

That is the bigliest truth.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Okay, so your definition of "crushing in the popular vote" is having less than 40% of the total.

Interesting definition.

-----------

Prime example of what I mean when I say you're full of schit. Your HS hyperbolic segues into the realm of stupid is on you; not those of us interested in sorting through the actual reality and who are well past your adolescent style of nonsensical, unrelated oh yeahs.

Really, how old are you? Are you in your 20s?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

same reason he won't accept Cruz's challenge to meet him at a whore house.

you don't play a man at his own game

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s pretty much politics 101 that you don’t debate unless you have to. Reasons for doing so include free publicity or trying to upend someone perceived as being ahead of you. In primaries, it behooves someone who perceives himself to be in a position of advantage to simply state that the contest is over and that it is time to move on to the people of the other side. Ripping up each person allegedly on the same side is counterproductive to the big picture.

I have not watched one debate, and the Cliff Notes versions that I have seen on the 24HCF reinforced that I would have been wasting my time on bad theater. It’s like a football game but where each side gets to proclaim victory because there is no real, objective way to keep score. I will reevaluate when it becomes time for the respective nominees of each party to go at it.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by davet

Trump is not a front runner and...

Selling stupid, one post at a time.

You are the one selling Stupid.

Real front-runners do not have to debate. But when you are tied in a state; you need to win a debate in that state.

RCP Wisconsin average: Cruz 33.0 Trump 32.3

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Cruz is making Trump look weak every time Trump chickens out of any debate.
It is getting harder and harder for Trump to hide.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly thats why Nationally Trump is close to double Cruz. Funny when you started spewing this crap Trump was around 30% nationally now after all the horrible things he has done and career ending mistakes you have told us about he is up to nearly 50%. Its kind of like the more you pitch a fit the better he does. So keep up the good work.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, Trump is a real dumbass not playing into Cruz's strengths like that.lol

I'll bet you think Nick Saban. Is a pussy for not passing the ball much I the 4th quarter too.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/29/16.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I couldnt watch 10 minuets of Cruzs town hall tonite.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rosco1
I couldnt watch 10 minuets of Cruzs town hall tonite.

He was the smartest guy in the room.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a brilliant strategy. Trump tries to market himself as a tough guy. And it looks like he's ducking a man to man challenge.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by half_whit

[/quote]

Exactly thats why Nationally Trump is close to double Cruz. Funny when you started spewing this crap Trump was around 30% nationally now after all the horrible things he has done and career ending mistakes you have told us about he is up to nearly 50%. Its kind of like the more you pitch a fit the better he does. So keep up the good work. [/quote]

Trump is at 42 percent in the RCP national average. Cruz is at 32.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 257_X_50, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,834
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.