Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Levin: ‘I Fear We’re Going to Get Blown Out’ in Part Due to Trump’s ‘Tweeting Problems’
Breitbart TV 27 Mar 2016

Earlier this week on his radio show, conservative talk show host Mark Levin took aim at Republican presidential front-runner for his tweets.
Levin told his listeners he fears Trump’s Twitter activity could result in a blow out for Republicans in the 2016 general election and pointed to the negative numbers Trump has among some segments of the electorate.

“As a matter of fact, I’m starting to think we’re not going to win,” he said. “It’s actually been in the back of my mind for some time now. I don’t know whether we will. I’m not Nostradamus. I’m not a pollster. But, I fear we’re going to get blown out, and part of it is tactics, and part of it, quite frankly is Donald Trump’s tweeting problems. 

He tweets like he has Tourette’s, like he’s obsessed. Nothing personal, but it gets crazier and crazier, and it’s turning off more and more people.
And people can pretend otherwise. They really can. But these negative numbers are coming in big time. A negative view of Trump: 70 percent of women, 72 percent of millennials, 83 percent of blacks, 77 percent of Hispanics. Here you go, 68 percent of suburbanites.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I caught the first few minutes of his show today. He was going berserk. He's desperate to stop Trump by hook or crook, and no strategy for accomplishing this is too low him and his ilk.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
He's Out Of Control !!
An 18 wheeler who's been ri666ding his brakes downhill and is headead for the cliff !

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Ilk this you stupid twat

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Ilk this you stupid twat
Typical Trump hater.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Levin is as batshit crazy as Glenn Beck.

In fact, the two of them have teamed up.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...ant-destroy-career-doesnt-support-trump/

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sometimes I hate to listen to him. Not that his voice should matter, but the nasal thing makes his rants seem... I don't know, sniveling and whiny.

I do listen to conservative talk shows in the car (and don't make a point to anywhere else). I really don't need people to tell me what to think. So I don't know why I listen sometimes, but I do. Sometimes I get an interesting viewpoint. Some of the time I yell at the host about how wrong they are on something.

I do like Rush. I cannot stand Medved and can sometimes tolerate Levin. I know they're all biased in their own way like all of us here. Rush seems more inclined to analyze and the others mentioned seem more inclined to whine that their guy isn't the frontrunner. Maybe it's just when I catch their shows on the left coast.

There's a local guy here in Seattle, Todd Hermann. I yell at him too but he's usually pretty objective and will give Trump points where he DOES deserve them.

To the OP, I doubt Clinton wants to debate Trump. I do think he'd tear her apart. I could be wrong. But I see Trump owning the Benghazi biotch on emails, Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, 'war on women', etc. But it could be a blowout. I know the polls have been wrong for a while now.

I do know more people are paying attention this cycle. Whether that is good for what's left of team R after November, I don't know.

I feel it will for sure be a blowout in November. Not sure which way it will go. I think Cruz would kill Clinton in debates. But I don't believe he can win enough swing states, if any, to take the election. And I have believed that for a while now.

When/if Trump loses to Clinton, I'll hear "I told you so" on here and I'll be happy, because I voted for team R and tried- then I will weep for my country. When Cruz loses to Clinton I'll be the one saying "I told you so" and I'll be happy, because I voted for team R and tried- then I will weep for my country.

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I caught the first few minutes of his show today. He was going berserk. He's desperate to stop Trump by hook or crook, and no strategy for accomplishing this is too low him and his ilk.

Levin is a Constitutional Conservative and the negative Trump numbers he posted are real.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Ilk this you stupid twat

signature material, there.

Sycamore grin

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The media and the establishment GOP has been hammering the GOP frontrunner 24/7 for 6 months and Levin's doing it again today.

Of course the GOP's going to get blown out,...for all eternity. It was just barely alive when the primary started and wouldn't have even been considered a contender if Trump hadn't stirred up some excitement. But the GOPe has killed it.

That's what they do.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I never imagined that we would be in the tug-o-war that we are in right now. I figured after 7 years with the pos that we old be a much more unified bunch. We need to identify our nominee and I am hoping that the V.P. pick will have a calming effect. It is pretty bad when my 8 year old labels the situation as a circus.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
B, I thought you'd have grabbed the .gif from the article instead of the header image. laugh

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Levin has followed Beck over the cliff. Can't listen to either one now.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This country will soon go over the cliff..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Levin has followed Beck over the cliff. Can't listen to either one now.

I reckon they're hoping to land on Limbaugh or Hannity when they hit earth again. Most of those guys are their own brand of crazy. How anyone can listen to a steady diet of any of that stuff and retain any sense is beyond me. But perhaps therein lies an explanation....

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you guys are total idiots.
Nothing you hear will sway you from your pathetic loyalty.

Trump has one thing going for him. THE WALL. For me that has been enough, but his sh*t is reaching critical mass with the constituency.
In every other way he comes off as an absolute clown. He's still better than Hillary and the blatant Commie, but he is becoming a national joke.
Beck? He's a vindictive scumbag at this point hell bent on getting Cruz in there, which, considering that Cruz is fervent supporter of the constitution isn't a bad thing. Trumps' constant "Lyin Ted" sh*te is comical.

And for you guys that are bashing Levin...the guy is a constitutional expert. His books and writings are nothing short of genius as it relates to the constitution.

Ironically, Levin is a caustic, loudmouth much of the time. He's much like Trump, except that he is actually intelligent: he knows every issue inside and out. AND HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY. He's allowed some quarter with his tone, he isn't running for president.
He calls it like it is. He WAS a huge Trump fan, before Trump starting waffling on every single issue he talked about.
Do some of you guys actually listen to what the clown says?
The guy doesn't know sh*te about anything except "China." "We're gonna win, it's gonna be great"...What a pile of horsesh*te.
Levin realizes that the Office of the President has to have some dignity to it. Many of Trump's former fans have had enough of his garbage.
I'm pissed, I believed in the guy, but he is becoming an absolute clown.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I never imagined that we would be in the tug-o-war that we are in right now. I figured after 7 years with the pos that we old be a much more unified bunch. We need to identify our nominee and I am hoping that the V.P. pick will have a calming effect..
Well said..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We're F ucked!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by broomd
Some of you guys are total idiots.
Nothing you hear will sway you from your pathetic loyalty.

Trump has one thing going for him. THE WALL. For me that has been enough, but his sh*t is reaching critical mass with the constituency.
In every other way he comes off as an absolute clown. He's still better than Hillary and the blatant Commie, but he is becoming a national joke.
Beck? He's a vindictive scumbag at this point hell bent on getting Cruz in there, which, considering that Cruz is fervent supporter of the constitution isn't a bad thing. Trumps' constant "Lyin Ted" sh*te is comical.

And for you guys that are bashing Levin...the guy is a constitutional expert. His books and writings are nothing short of genius as it relates to the constitution.

Ironically, Levin is a caustic, loudmouth much of the time. He's much like Trump, except that he is actually intelligent: he knows every issue inside and out. AND HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY. He's allowed some quarter with his tone, he isn't running for president.
He calls it like it is. He WAS a huge Trump fan, before Trump starting waffling on every single issue he talked about.
Do some of you guys actually listen to what the clown says?
The guy doesn't know sh*te about anything except "China." "We're gonna win, it's gonna be great"...What a pile of horsesh*te.
Levin realizes that the Office of the President has to have some dignity to it. Many of Trump's former fans have had enough of his garbage.
I'm pissed, I believed in the guy, but he is becoming an absolute clown.

Quoted for truth. You summed up where many of us are at this point and your description of Levin is spot on. Well done. What's sad is the absolute denial of the trump clan of anything that goes against their guy.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
At this point there is no establishment candidate. Levin supports Cruz, who by any measure going into this election is a good conservative candidate. Levin's concern with Trump is well founded. Even as a Trump supporter in general it is hard to not be concerned with his negatives. I like that he speaks his mind, but occasionally he just says stupid stuff that will really hurt him. There is still plenty of time, but I do think he needs to demonstrate he can be a president and not just a loud mouth ass. The way it's trending he is giving Hillary a chance, and that is almost unimaginable given what a failure she has been.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.