-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
2 pages and no upskirt of Megan Kelly? This place is slipping.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump has no respect for ladies.

They know it.

Trump treats them as equals. In other words, how he'd treat a man that attacked him.

And they don't like it. They want to be treated better than men.

exactly , playing the double standard for all its worth.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump has no respect for ladies.

They know it.

Trump treats them as equals. In other words, how he'd treat a man that attacked him.

And they don't like it. They want to be treated better than men.

exactly , playing the double standard for all its worth.
Beat me to it....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no moral high ground to be found here that doesn't bear the essence of cattle feedlot.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If she simply wants to be treated nicely like a wife and mother of three kids under age seven, maybe she should just be happy doing that and it should work out well. I'd sure respect that and respond accordingly. And, would respect and respond accordingly to her as a professional news reader.

If she wanted to take the spotlight on national TV and go after a high-profile/smack-back Presidential candidate in a way that came across to many viewers as quite snarky and below the belt, she should know that trying to hide behind the "female" shield will not work.

Her appearance and her professional 'worries" are not of interest - any public person has to deal with those aspects. As someone said earlier, she needs to get some big girl panties. Lots of real women wear those.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So if she puts on "big girl panties" it's ok to degrade her and call her a "bimbo" because she asked factual questions?
BTW Trump lied and said he only said such things to Rosie O'Donald. There is a litany of degrading behavior towards females that Trump is guilty of

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
So if she puts on "big girl panties" it's ok to degrade her and call her a "bimbo" because she asked factual questions?
BTW Trump lied and said he only said such things to Rosie O'Donald. There is a litany of degrading behavior towards females that Trump is guilty of

When did "lyin Ted' become a female? grin
DT seems more like an equal opportunity degrader to me.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll agree that Trump is an uncouth boorish dolt across the board but his disdain for women in particular shows a lack of intelligence and class that should not be present in a commander in chief

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So if she puts on "big girl panties" it's ok to degrade her and call her a "bimbo" because she asked factual questions? BTW Trump lied and said he only said such things to Rosie O'Donald. There is a litany of degrading behavior towards females that Trump is guilty of

dvd - you try to stretch it beyond reason, to make what point? It doesn't say that it's OK to degrade her, even if she dons asbestos underwear. The panties are a metaphor - the concept has to do with being able to take what you dish out - rather than resorting to whining for Charlie Rose. I don't know her or her proclivities, but if she does happen to be a bimbo she had might as well wear the label with some pride.
BTW, how did you become the end-all definer of "factual" with regard to what she asked? Where did you obtain that ability for unequivocal determination - some out here might like to find some.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's all there for you to see....google is your friend try it

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Megyn Kelly finally got people to look past her tits and all the way up the ladder to Roger Ailes.

They didn't like what they saw.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
I think everything she asked Trump about was factual and proven to be true...sounds like good journalism and asking questions the Dems will ask come this fall

How often do you beat your old lady? How many black cokks has your old lady sucked?

Did that come from the Trump playbook? Sounds just like what he would reply with.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are plenty of reasons why a President should kick ass and take no prisoners.

But stirring up conflicts with people for no good reason wastes time, and detracts from the task at hand. If he didn't like MK's question, he could have answered it decisively by saying, "look at my wife, look at my daughter, they are successful in business. I have many female managers in my businesses. My ex-wife even said I'd be a good President!"

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
And somebody pulled that little girls arm,...and somebody told on that other little girl for being flirty with Ted Cruz

Bimbos can't be Big Boys.

They snivel too much.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
but that in turn gives the question credence and validity to Kelly as a moderator

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's refreshing for a politician to call a spade a spade. Wishy washy bullchit and feel good sound bites are for democrats and pusssy's.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's all there for you to see....google is your friend try it
Wow - is that a substantial and factual response? Being able to think - being able to articulately support what you claim - those are friends. Saying "go find it yourself" does zero to support your adamant claims. Escape hatch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
There are plenty of reasons why a President should kick ass and take no prisoners.

But stirring up conflicts with people for no good reason wastes time, and detracts from the task at hand. If he didn't like MK's question, he could have answered it decisively by saying, "look at my wife, look at my daughter, they are successful in business. I have many female managers in my businesses. My ex-wife even said I'd be a good President!"

++

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do I have to go through and post all the crap and links of Trump degrading women ? They are public and there for all to see undeniable and fact

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
338Rem: I am NOT a Trump supporter (he is not my first, second or third choice for the Republican nomination!) but what the acidic bitch megan kelly did to trump on that debate stage was un-professional, biased, immature, vindictive and an embarrassment to her colleagues at FOX whether they will admit it publicaly or not!
megan kelly should have been fired for that disgusting display.
Trump was wrong, that was NOT blood oozing from that spoiled bitches eyes and mouth it was VENOM oozing from her fangs, her eyes and her claws!
I used to be a megan kelly supporter/tolerateor - no longer!
She has now proven herself to be among the same ilk as sharpton, bull dagger raquel madcow, chris mathews, brian williams, kornhole-lacky and countless other biased propagandists who somehow get jobs trying to slough off propaganda as "news"!
Having said that about the attention whore, megan kelly, I do not think she or her family deserves death threats.
Sad that "the news" has deteriorated into propaganda and sensationalization of conflict, contention and personality battles!
I would MUCH rather learn about our nations candidates and elected officials views and policies.
NOT gonna get that from megan kelly - she is now on an anti-Trump vendetta that rivals whoopee goldbergs!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Pretty much how I feel, she started it with Trump. She's also been whining that Bill O'Reilly didn't defend her enough. I get sick of these women wanting to play with the big boys then pulling the vagina card when they get hit.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 3dtestify, 35, 12 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,091
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.