Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
In two weeks, Cruz is officially out of a race he was officially out of since ST.

In two weeks, Cruz and Kasich will remain in the race 1. knowing they've been out and, 2. seeking a Hail Mary miracle to insure Trump doesn't win.

To think that two lightweights out of the race, for a 3 full months before the convention, are going to take the nomination away from someone within 100 or less of 1237 is about as absurd as it gets.

Our nominee has already been selected by the people. What happens thereafter is in the hands of those who accept a candidate being a tool for the party they've schit talked for 12 years now.

The hypocrites who infect this site should be ashamed.

Trump winning on the first ballot, if not before, is going to create a posting heaven day for me.

Can't wait to taunt the retards.
Get ready for it...3 seconds left Staubach drops back avoids the rush, heaves it 65 yds down field Touchdown ! Cruz is in the end zone and headed to the Super Bowl

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
#never Trump, pray for death.

Yet another prescient solution. crazy

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'm detail oriented, Bob, like most accountant.

Originally Posted by isaac

Snot... out... nose. grin

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by KFWA
Cruz won't drop out even if he's mathematically eliminated.
Really, now, why would he anyway? Trump's an old fat guy who doesn't live a healthy lifestyle and is married to some slavic hottie so he could stroke out any minute. Then we'd be left with Gasich and I don't want him either.

Cruz is a walking VD petri dish. He's got that same look in his eye that Capone did when he was ate up with syphilis

If you want someone who looks unhealthy, take a look at Trump around the eyes.
Trump is 69. Cruz is 45.

That not unhealthy, thats a Clint Eastwood Deserve Got Nothing to Do with it Stare

Here he is telling telling Cruz he better get a shot of penicillin before his wang rots off

[Linked Image]

Last edited by KFWA; 04/06/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Makes sense Trump and his supporters do remind me of soccer hooligans

There are a lot of blue collar people who've been screwed by years and years of free trade/globalization, are excited to not merely hear a voice in the wilderness but one that is meeting success. If it appears that the nomination is stolen from him this could be a pretty bad deal.

People like us argue about this stuff on the web and get irritated with one another but I haven't lost a job due to globalization, nor seen the town I grew up in become a shell of its former self like a lot of these folks. I know your comment was meant to be edgy and biting but consider some of these peoples' situation.

And no, I'm not saying that all makes it right. But it does make clear the explosive nature of this situation.

When you and anyone else who believes they are getting screwed "by years and years of free trade/globalization" go buy commodity items, do you always buy the most expensive versions of whatever you're looking for?

Do you shop at WalMart?

Are you buy chance a union member and/or a union supporter?

Do you own stock in large corporations or shares of large cap mutual funds?

Serious questions.

Ted
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Election 2016 — Republican Delegate Count (what has happened & whats coming up)

Great chart. lays out how delegates are given out for each state all the nuances/rules that govern allocation

Link
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/republican_delegate_count.html

[Linked Image]
Keep the Wind in your Face, Sun at your Back, & Silhouette in Shadows
Know guns, know peace, know safety
No guns, no peace, no safety

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by curdog4570

If Cruz is successful in denying Trump the nomination, and then fades into obscurity, he will deserve hero status for saving the country from Trump.

So you're more opposed to Trump than Hillary?

Really??

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

You do realize that I wasn't talking about myself right?

You do realize that one can disagree with a position while at the same time trying to cast it in fair light don't you?

Serious questions.

No I don't make a habit of shopping at Walmart.

No I don't support unions.

Yes I own stocks and mutual funds.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump is preparing to hammer Cruz and the GOPe hard when Cruz reaches the point where there's not enough delegates left for him to win the nomination yet stays in the race.

That's what he meant when he called Cruz a "Trojan Horse".

,..and actually, I strongly suspect that Cruz knows that there's no way for him to get the nomination even in the event of a brokered convention.

He's just throwing a tantrum and wants to end Trump's nomination even if it means a victory for Hillary,....just like all the rest of the GOP establishment.

So you folks might as well save your "Are you going to vote for Cruz" stuff.

That train leaves the station the instant there's no longer enough delegates for Cruz to win yet he stays in the race, anyway,...which he will,.....in order to get Hillary elected.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

That right there is signature line material.

IC B3

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
The Clinton Foundation must be contributing to the Cruz campaign.

They owe Cruz a lot.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by greydog
At this point, our best bet to defeat Hillary, since the Republican party will possibly be too divided to win in November, is for all Republicans to get out to the primary polls and support Bernie Sanders. The best way to avoid Hillary-and I think it is truly critical that she not become president- is to see that she is not the nominee. That way, if Trump should happen to be the republican nominee- and I think it is critical that Donald Trump not become president- we will only be stuck with a one term Democrat. Fiscally, it doesn't matter because virtually every president since Eisenhour has been a deficit spender. From a social and a national security standpoint, this election process couldn't be going much worse.

Ha,it was said Berry would be a one term President.That really worked out well when the RNC keeps sending in the Party`s most unappealing Candidate possible.They aint in it to win it.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is preparing to hammer Cruz and the GOPe hard when Cruz reaches the point where there's not enough delegates left for him to win the nomination yet stays in the race.

Trump could have a picture of Cruz whacking off in church and nobody would believe it was real after all the lies Trump has told. Except Trump's supporters of course...they'll believe anything.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
there is no basis for reality to believe that Cruz is going to get any crossover votes

I'm willing to bet even the other Cruzettes will agree with it. There is no reason for them to do so - even if they aren't excited about Hillary, Cruz doesn't offer them anything.
Cruz will tell them what he offers them over Hillary and some will agree with him. He's a very smart guy and thinking people are getting tired of hearing, "it will be great".

I didn't and don't expect you Trumpettes to agree with me but you asked for a non-Trump bashing response and I gave you one. Mostly. Afterall, you actually support Trump after all the nonsense he's pulled and said, so rational thought is precluded. A true testimony to blind faith, or at lease blind. It's not really necessary to bash Trump anyway. He does a great job of that himself but you guys always want to spin his nonsense as to what he meant rather than what he said or did.

With 66% of Wisconsin R voters saying Trump does not support their values and 47% of women saying no how, no way, would they vote Trump it's just more proof, on an already foregone conclusion, that Trump has done his job being himself and if he is the R nominee a demoncrap will win. And that is what you want for America. Telling.

No one will hear what Cruz says.They will just watch in amazement as he slurps snot.

Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
The DNC and Clinton are spending their money only attacking Trump for obvious reasons.

Trump out and Cruz in is a win for the DNC.

Unlike the GOPe though, the DNC figured out the reality a couple months ago.

Now, they have Cruz spending GOP money for the DNC cause.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by davet
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by KFWA
oh yea

Trump will be the reason the "real" conservative didn't get elected

Exit Polling showed 66% of R voters stated Trump did not share their values (just heard this on Rush). Somebody splain how we get through this...

After the R political machine and talk radio got done whipping their voters into a frenzy, this is the result. Damaged goods.

Did any of you see how snide the WI state political commentators and radio hosts were about shutting down Trump and is supporters? Now combine that with the fact that they don't have strong support for Cruz either (13% strong support, the weakest of all candidates last night).

That is the Republican machine "take my ball and go home" strategy to lose in November. Keep the leading guy out, back a guy nobody wants, and make the voters do what we say in November, or not and lose anyway.

And I'm supposed to support that nonsense? For the first time ever, I am considering sitting out.

No plan to win for the R's, just a lot of voters that they won't support or listen to. I'm talking to you Cruz guys too. They don't want him either even though they can use him now as a tool to subvert the voters and poison the well of candidates.

What am I supposed to be saving here?

And they look so proud to be doing it...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Trump could have a picture of Cruz whacking off in church and nobody would believe it was real after all the lies Trump has told. Except Trump's supporters of course...they'll believe anything.

-----------

You still believe Cruz has a chance. Talk about believing anything.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's President Cruz to you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bingo. I think the GOP is happiest with a Dem in office. They can whine and beg for more money.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by efw

You do realize that I wasn't talking about myself right?

You do realize that one can disagree with a position while at the same time trying to cast it in fair light don't you?

Serious questions.

No I don't make a habit of shopping at Walmart.

No I don't support unions.

Yes I own stocks and mutual funds.

Yes I do realize that. But the way you worded the question, combined with the fact that one of Trumps campaign planks is to institute tariffs on low cost countries as a "remedy" for trade imbalance, gave the impression you agree with the Trump position on trade. I apologize if I'm mistaken in that assumption.

My point in raising those questions is that one can't have it both ways. Consumers can't expect for everyone to have great paying jobs AND habitually buy the cheapest crap they can find. I work in manufacturing, so I would definitely love to see lots of manufacturing jobs return to the US, but there were valid reasons they left the US in the first place. You don't improve the situation by selectively imposing tariffs on countries as Trump says he wants to do. All that does is drive up the price of all goods and screws companies who do business overseas by changing the rules in the middle of the game, further leading to job losses. Companies have a fiduciary responsibility to their stockholders to maximize their return, which means if it's too expensive to manufacture goods domestically, they must find less expensive means to do so. Consumer habits and .gov policies drive those decisions.

I don't want any POTUS deciding who companies can and can't do business with. First of all, the constitution doesn't grant that power to the president, and I don't want any man to have that power. The only way to bring more jobs back to America AND ensure good paying jobs is to make it more attractive to do business in America by removing excess burdensome regulations and providing tax incentives for doing so, NOT by instituting protectionist policies that include tariffs. Companies don't pay taxes, they merely pass on their increased costs to the consumer in increased costs of their goods and services.

Ted
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 71 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,679
Posts18,534,262
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.