Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RufusG
The FBI's opening hand needs to go so far over the top (Treason, RICO, etc.) that Obongo simply can't afford to pardon her. Let's hope they have the ammo and inclination.

Agreed. The FBI needs to hit her, Bill, Chelsea, and all their "aides and associates" so damned hard that it rocks LBJ in the grave. If they do so, there will be LOTS of little birds singing to cut a deal and save their own tail feathers.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
First, and foremost, it must be understood that the FBI can do NOTHING without permission of the US Attorney's office.

Nothing.

Ever.

Exactly............& The Muslim controls the U.S. Attorney's office via DOJ.

Ain't gonna get to 1st base, ever, never.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
The FBI's opening hand needs to go so far over the top (Treason, RICO, etc.) that Obongo simply can't afford to pardon her. Let's hope they have the ammo and inclination.

Agreed. The FBI needs to hit her, Bill, Chelsea, and all their "aides and associates" so damned hard that it rocks LBJ in the grave. If they do so, there will be LOTS of little birds singing to cut a deal and save their own tail feathers.

Oh how that would make my day!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nothing
The Teflon Donna will skate with no issues
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Neither can he afford to have testimony come out that could implicate him. Anyone who thinks he would allow the Clintons to enrich themselves without him benefiting too, is wrong. And his admin has known all that has gone on. Of that I am sure. There are a lot of people between a rock and a hard place on this, and it would get very interesting and volatile once that boiling point is reached.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It would seem to me that Bernie has a vested interest in pushing this forward. He has every reason to see this come to light. As such, the Democrat party and media minions are cut in a pickle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see the State Department today trying to limit how hard the investigators can question fellow State Department employees (ie potential whistle blowers).

Lawyers for the State Department want to limit the types of questions that a watchdog group can ask former aides to Hillary Clinton, and potentially the former secretary of state herself, about her creation and use of a private email system while she was in office.

The department asked a federal judge Tuesday night to grant “limited discovery” to Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group that wants to depose some of Clinton’s closest associates and staffers.

State’s lawyers proposed that the group only be allowed to ask questions about “the reasons for the creation of the clintonemail.com system,” and not about how classified information was handled on the system or any issues related to protecting it from hackers.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Got to wonder too, if some of the larger contributors to their Clinton Foundation benefited from information in some of the emails that passed through her personal server.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=Less+than+%24250&=Apply

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2015...opic-controversy-the-clinton-foundation/

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As much as I would love to see her do the perp walk and as much as I think she is guilty and corrupt , I would bet the farm she will skate. I would be very nervous if I was one of her underlings as I think they are looking for a human sacrifice. I do hope I am wrong !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
There couldn't really be an offer and acceptance of immunity granted to the IT guy if there wasn't a grand jury already, correct?

They have had the approval to investigate, and that opens Pandora's Box. The findings of their investigation are already becoming known (i.e., Top Secret messages on a private server, HUMINT assets compromised, etc.), and the rest will be known as well.

Hitlery needs to be indicted, tried, convicted, and hung by the neck until dead. Bill, Chelsea, and the rest of the Clinton Foundation need to be indicted and tried (likely convicted) under RICO and quite possibly for espionage and treason as well.

Right. I suspect the FBI is being allowed to do SOMETHING because it would look bad for Obama to do otherwise. Obviously, it's all politically driven and just as fluid and dynamic as everything else. I doubt Obama is going to let anything happen to Hillary while he is still in the White House though. She may be the next one offered immunity.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First, and foremost, it must be understood that the FBI can do NOTHING without permission of the US Attorney's office.

Nothing.

Ever.

1) Why?

2) What happens if they do?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I doubt Obama is going to let anything happen to Hillary while he is still in the White House though. She may be the next one offered immunity.

The only reason to offer her immunity would be to go after 'bigger fish'. The only fish bigger than her is Obama, no?

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs

Nothing.

Ever.

1) Why?

2) What happens if they do?

It's just the Federal system. Everything goes through the USDA. There is no other way.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DocRocket

I doubt Obama is going to let anything happen to Hillary while he is still in the White House though. She may be the next one offered immunity.

The only reason to offer her immunity would be to go after 'bigger fish'. The only fish bigger than her is Obama, no?

Yes.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
... Right. I suspect the FBI is being allowed to do SOMETHING because it would look bad for Obama to do otherwise. Obviously, it's all politically driven and just as fluid and dynamic as everything else. I doubt Obama is going to let anything happen to Hillary while he is still in the White House though. ...

I think that is a pretty good observation. The $64.00 question is what happens to Comey and his key guys if Lynch / Obongo put the "kabosh" on an indictment (assuming, of course that Comey feels that an indictment is warranted)?

Would Comey and his key people resign in mass? Maybe. What would that do to Obongo's legacy and the election? It would make for one heck of an interesting news conference having Comey and his key guys all standing in front of the cameras saying that they are resigning because the administration refuses to go ahead and seek an indictment ... sort of one justice system for the "political class who is in power" and one for everyone else.

Coomey is a skilled lawyer and his key guys, for the most part, are lawyers as well. If they resigned, they would all go to work for criminal defense firms (probably doing white collar work) and make a heck of a lot more than the government is paying them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Makes perfect sense and so it begs the question: WHEN?

I think they're opening the net very wide before closing it.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't care how they do it, as long as they DO it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
When you are SecState, near EVERY email going to your inbox would be classified. Weather marked or not, it is all sensitive material, it goes with the job.

Just my opinion, based on six cumulative years working security in four embassies.

Exactly MM, It's the nature of the beast that causes State Dept correspondence to be classified from the very git-go.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I see the State Department today trying to limit how hard the investigators can question fellow State Department employees (ie potential whistle blowers).

Lawyers for the State Department want to limit the types of questions that a watchdog group can ask former aides to Hillary Clinton, and potentially the former secretary of state herself, about her creation and use of a private email system while she was in office.

The department asked a federal judge Tuesday night to grant “limited discovery” to Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group that wants to depose some of Clinton’s closest associates and staffers.

State’s lawyers proposed that the group only be allowed to ask questions about “the reasons for the creation of the clintonemail.com system,” and not about how classified information was handled on the system or any issues related to protecting it from hackers.

This is in regards to a private, non-governmental/non-law enforcement group asking questions under a Freedom of Information request- NOT the investigation conducted by the FBI. In more than one board that I have been on, people seem to think the two are the same organizations. They are not and it is not unusual at all for an organization (or individual) attempt to limit what can be asked in an interview/deposition.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Thanks for pointing that one out. Too many folks have failed to realize the investigations are not the same nor are they linked by anything other than the facts of Hillary's criminal actions.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

248 members (280shooter, 30incher, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1minute, 40 invisible), 2,173 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,323
Posts18,505,850
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.