Hop To
Page 137 of 175 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 174 175
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BarryC
[quote=jimy]Well this might be a place to look.

Wendy J. Olson (born 1964) is the current United States Attorney for the District of Idaho.

OMG! REALLY?! eek
[Linked Image]

Damn ! I thought Wendy was a girls name...from the picture I can see I was wrong wink

Last edited by Daveinjax; 03/20/16.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Who are the newspapers going to squeeze the story out of on the state, or even federal level?

I'm sure they have tried.

There were plenty of witnesses, according to the early reports, emergency personnel, hospital employees, people do talk.
Hell the road was blocked for hours, some one seen something.

And what pray tell would the newspaper in South Peyton Place do to right this wrong jimy....

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well this might be a place to look.

Wendy J. Olson (born 1964) is the current United States Attorney for the District of Idaho. She was appointed in 2010 by President Barack Obama, replacing Thomas E. Moss. As one of 93 US Attorneys nationwide, she represents the United States in all civil and criminal cases within her district.[2]

OMG! REALLY?! eek
[Linked Image]

Nice cleavage

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Well this might be a place to look.

Wendy J. Olson (born 1964) is the current United States Attorney for the District of Idaho. She was appointed in 2010 by President Barack Obama, replacing Thomas E. Moss. As one of 93 US Attorneys nationwide, she represents the United States in all civil and criminal cases within her district.[2]

OMG! REALLY?! eek
[Linked Image]

Nice cleavage

I dunno,...that transverse horizontal scar above where cleavage usually starts,...did somebody saw that things head off, and than sew it back on ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just another month of no news, this is going t0 be costly, if there was any evidence that this was a "good shoot" you would have heard it by now, this is looking like a piss poor cover up.
They are talking about the killers going back to work, yea that sounds like a good idea.

http://kboi2.com/news/local/justice-for-jack-rally-in-council-four-months-after-rancher-fatally-shot

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
So basically still no news.

Nope. They're still wrapping it up. Every week or so they make that announcement.

I thought this was getting wrapped up? Still wrapping? If this cover up sticks or those guys go back to work I sincerely hope someone from the militia or another concerned citizen does what's right and protects their community from lawless murderers....in defense of life and property.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For all that slow grinding, these dang sure better be wheels of justice.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The excuse as for why there is no video available will be Oscar worthy.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
For all that slow grinding, these dang sure better be wheels of justice.

Laughin' here. Do you really think there will be justice after all this time?

Kind the same BS with all of Hilary's email epic saga.

MM

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If it was a "good shoot" they'd have tooted that out right away. As previously mentioned they're trying figure how to spin this so it becomes just a tragic accident or some other BS.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Given the delay, I'd say the results are going to be inconclusive. Generally, it makes sense that, if you can't take a position, at least vet both sides ad nauseam, then let the lawyers (criminal and civil) deal with it. That's my guess, anyway.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I doubt it's inconclusive based upon eyewitness accounts and the delay is the Sheriff trying to figure out how to avoid the uprising that will come when they call it a mistake or justifiable. I agree with you on the rest.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Something I did not know until today was Jack was shot 11 times..My gawd,really...The FBI trained sniper must not have paid attention in class riddling Jack the same as the bull.

"Enough is Enough"
ELEVEN BULLETS….
In recent discussion of the need to use 11 bullets to kill Jack Yantis

And the idiot is out shooting gophers on paid leave as we talk...

Lucky for the Gophers it's a trained FBI sniper after them. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Given the delay, I'd say the results are going to be inconclusive. Generally, it makes sense that, if you can't take a position, at least vet both sides ad nauseam, then let the lawyers (criminal and civil) deal with it. That's my guess, anyway.
Not necessarily. It took the police months to compile the evidence. It could take the AG an equal amount of time to read and study it all.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logcutter
Something I did not know until today was Jack was shot 11 times..My gawd,really...The FBI trained sniper must not have paid attention in class riddling Jack the same as the bull.

"Enough is Enough"
ELEVEN BULLETS….
In recent discussion of the need to use 11 bullets to kill Jack Yantis

And the idiot is out shooting gophers on paid leave as we talk...

Lucky for the Gophers it's a trained FBI sniper after them. laugh

Damn that is funny!!!!!!!!!!

But 11 shots???? Incredible!!! That alone is enough to push the whole thing right over the edge. Obviously the toxicology report did not come out the way they wanted it to or that would have been leaked by now...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was of the view that Idaho is a place where such events are investigated and decided in a prompt and straightforward manner. Looks like I was mistaken. The rancher was shot 11 times?? Did he ever fire a shot? If so, where in the shooting sequence?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Did he ever fire a shot? If so, where in the shooting sequence?

Eye witness reports say Jack was grabbed from behind and almost yanked off his feet as he was getting ready to pull the trigger and put his bull out of it's misery and his rifle fired.

He was called to the scene by sheriff's dispatch to dispose of his bull,he didn't just show up with a firearm,and his reward was 11 bullets and death for doing as requested by dispatch.

His wife and nephew thrown to the pavement and ruffed up with Donna having major heart attack trying to help Jack in some way but were denied by the two deputies.

Not even Barney and Goober would treat a neighbor trying to help as instructed, as these two did.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by logcutter

He was called to the scene by sheriff's dispatch to dispose of his bull,he didn't just show up with a firearm,and his reward was 11 bullets and death for doing as requested by dispatch.

Be interesting to find out if dispatch relayed that to the officers.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It's a darn good thing Yantis is white, those deputies would be in deep cow puckie if he were black.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Page 137 of 175 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.