Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by gunner500
I would die in a roadside ditch fighting in defense of any cop for whats right, but, I would not want to be any cop if it comes time to enforce unconstitutional law, putting your ass out there on the line as the first line of defense for crooked politicians is not going to be a pleasant place to be.

There are millions of us that would do the same. If anyone thinks that most cops wouldn't come house to house to round up all the law breaking gun owners and their tools of death they are in for an awful surprise. There is NO way they'll get all or even most of my or my friends firearms.

Thanks goodness all active AND retired LEO/Military Men I've spoke to in person have told they would NOT enforce/provide consulting on any unconstitutional law pushed by blowbammy or the hildabeast, I even went and saw our county Sheriff, he said f-uk no too, at least they said it to my face, hope they stick to that if pressure comes.

Trump Won!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by gunner500
I would die in a roadside ditch fighting in defense of any cop for whats right, but, I would not want to be any cop if it comes time to enforce unconstitutional law, putting your ass out there on the line as the first line of defense for crooked politicians is not going to be a pleasant place to be.

knew there was a reason I want to quaff a good whiskey around a real campfire with you.

sad, sad times that someone running for the highest office in the land can openly spout to curtail our 2nd amendment rights that they have to swear to uphold and defend.

but then she's still trying to figure out what "is" is.

but worse yet about half our countrymen want someone like her.

Same here 2l2q, it'd be an honored blast. smile

The problem with the retardo nostradumbass liberals is they can't see plainly enough in the mirror as they slice their own throats, when/if their wetdream programs come into play they will all want to come to our houses for protection.

Have already heard a lib couple that's friends with Wifey say, "Were coming to your house" I said, "OH REALLY, YOU SURE"?

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Damn, you watched that?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
Hillary should be sued by the families for the Benghazi Killing's since she was responsible for it happening.

This!

We had better hang on to the House and Senate 'cuz the presidency is lost.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There are millions of us that would do the same. If anyone thinks that most cops wouldn't come house to house to round up all the law breaking gun owners and their tools of death they are in for an awful surprise. There is NO way they'll get all or even most of my or my friends firearms.

No one is coming to anybody's house, they don't have to.

All they have to do is make something illegal and then wait a generation.

Laws become societal norms, this is why if you heard of someone being arrested for shotguns on a gun rack in their pickup parked on a school grounds you wouldn't be alarmed, you'd just thing those people were dumb, even tho this was common practice forty or more years ago.

You'd keep your guns if they were outlawed but it would be increasingly hard to use them. And your kids or grandkids would turn 'em in rather than run the risk.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Probably.

They are already making them so un-PC that mere sight of a firearm causes panic among the masses.

They will ban them and make them illegal. Those that choose to not turn them in will be restricted to only using them at risk of arrest, or on remote, private property.

Then they will use the records they have to attach being able to file your income tax to mandatory relinquishment of said guns.

In essence it will make outlaws out of millions of law abiding citizens.

Guess I'll be an outlaw. I'll be in good company.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Hillary's #1 advisor when it comes to gun control is hubby Bill, remember Bill "never saw an AK-47 in a duck blind". Assault rifles will more than certainly be the first thing she goes after if elected POTUS.

I believe the key to understanding Hillary is that she doesn't really BELIEVE in anything, she sold her soul far too long ago for that. She DOES look out for herself, and she does hate.

Look at her past; all the lies, all the deals, the suspicious deaths, marriage to a Bill Clinton and her bearing a child for political expediency even tho it turns out that child was almost certainly born of adultery.

It is by flattering and by pandering to Hillary's self-absorption and weaknesses that Houma Abedin has become her indispensable confidant and companion, her de-facto spouse even if there is no sexual relationship there.

Hillary as president will be a pathetic figure, the creature of those around her. She would LIKE to take away our guns, mostly out of spite, but a Hillary victory will result in a Republican sweep of the House and Senate, where Red-state America gets to elect their own representatives.

She'll make noises about guns but not get far, not yet.

Her most damaging legacy will be her Supreme Court picks, and what she does or doesn't do overseas.

That and putting the Castro twins on center stage for the next generation.

JMHO,

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
How stupid can Americans be to believe anything that bitch says? they couldn't be any more transparent.

Freebies.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Fireball2
How stupid can Americans be to believe anything that bitch says? they couldn't be any more transparent.

Freebies.

They were stupid enough to elect Obama TWICE.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And Hillary's husband TWICE...

You can NEVER underestimate the stupidity of people ....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
And Hillary's husband TWICE...

You can NEVER underestimate the stupidity of people ....

I think Stalin referred to them as the Useful Idiots or the Useless Idiots.

Ronald Reagan
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Stalin also had 15 million of them executed. The ones with guns first....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Originally Posted by McInnis
But if my GOP candidate doesn't get the nomination I'm not going to vote and teach all you guys a lesson, right?
you mean teach yourself a lesson.

See where that line of thought got us in the last two elections! It gave us the Chosen One, what an abortion that was!!!!

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,188
Posts18,484,884
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.