Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Guess I'll start requesting $10.00's at the bank.
Though the article said that Tubman may be on the front and Jackson on the back. Bet I could hear ol' Andy spinning in his grave from here.
Too bad he's not here to challenge bammy to a duel.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Got change for a Tubby?"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Or we may have dodged a bullet. It could have been Mooshelle.

Last edited by toltecgriz; 04/20/16.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
$10's and $50's will be fine until we convert to peso's

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If they wanted to put a woman on a bill they should use Sacajawea. Without her Lewis and Clark would have never completed their expedition.

It would be a big slap in the face to Jackson for all the native woman and children he murdered too.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
In my opinion it affects upcoming generations.

It's an attempt (a very transparent one I might add) to erase our nation's history and pride/patriotism in our country.

Robert E. Lee: gone, Andrew Jackson: gone. It's not an accident, it's very deliberate for those who can see:

Holy Cross Hospital becomes the 2nd Reformed Hospital. See a pattern, folks????????

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder when Ft. Jackson S.C. will be re-named Ft. Tubman.

I also often wonder how much it costs we tax payers when these absolutely necessary changes absolutely have to occur. It would probably blow your mind to find out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Is cash going to be around in 2030? The tend seems to be moving towards electronic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They say the soonest it will happen is 2030...

Maybe Chelsea Clinton will be president by then.

She can issue an executive order and change it and put a double portrait of Hillary and Bill on there as both being Great American Presidents. sick

Wrong.

Coming out in 2020, which is the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

Just going by an article posted by CNN that was linked here...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/16/news/economy/jack-lew-hamilton-10-bill/index.html

That decision would place a female on one of the most widely circulated bills in the world. But the historic change placing a female on the front of the $20 note won't come for more than a decade, the source said, since the process for changing the design of that note is still in the early stages.

"The soonest that a new $20 note will be issued is 2030," the source said, citing a lengthy process convened by the Advanced Counterfeit Deterrence steering committee, which includes representatives from the U.S. Secret Service, the Treasury, and the Federal Reserve.

That process isn't likely to be sped up by the Federal Reserve, which issues the currency, given the work that goes into designing secure technology to thwart counterfeiters.

"The blue security ribbon on the $100 note took over 15 years to develop," the source said. "This level of technology is why our counterfeiting remains at less than .01% of currency in circulation. We should not expedite the issuance of any currency for political purposes."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
They should pick a Cherokee.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by poboy

Got change for a Darkie?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by poboy

Got change for a Darkie?

Got change for a Homie?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Is cash going to be around in 2030? The tend seems to be moving towards electronic.

If cash is gone we are already screwed... welcome to Communism.. its coming...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For what it's worth, I doubt Jackson would have agreed with his face being put on a central bank note in the first place.

Carpe' Scrotum
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Steve
For what it's worth, I doubt Jackson would have agreed with his face being put on a central bank note in the first place.

True. He was an anti-bankster.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's actually the $12 bill, worth 3/5 what the $20 used to be worth.

Otto is my co-pilot.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Michael Vick on the nickle?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Steve

True. He was an anti-bankster.

And wasn't he the true creator of the Democratic Party???

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What's wrong with Harriet Tubman? I understand the resistance but she was a good person?? I understand if it was MLK but Harriet seems like fairly decent choice.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Calvin

If cash is gone we are already screwed... welcome to Communism.. its coming...

Already started.

I didn't even know this was an indictable felony... eek

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/ne...orting-large-sum-of-money/?mostcommented

A Mission woman faces charges in Victoria County of transporting $16,100 without a license.

The money, found by Victoria County Sheriff's Deputy Quintin Moses in a diaper bag during a traffic stop July 23, already has been forfeited to the state.

Teresa Viviana Ramirez, 24, is charged with violating Texas' finance code. It is a third-degree felony and if convicted, she could be sentenced between two and 10 years in prison and fined up to $10,000.

Moses pulled over Ramirez near U.S. 59 North and Stubbs School Road after observing her "aggressively waving and smiling." Moses also observed her traveling in a white Sebring within one second of a tractor-trailer, which had a broken tail light.

Ramirez told Moses she had been visiting a relative in Houston who worked in the construction industry and had broken his leg. She told him the relative had given her the money to pay taxes on her home in Mission.

"It didn't seem plausible that a person in his position with his type of debilitating injury would give someone such a large sum of money," Moses wrote in court documents.

Later, Moses learned Ramirez did not own the home listed on her driver's license, and the Houston High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area analysts provided documentation that showed Ramirez was involved in human smuggling.

Moses also reviewed Ramirez's bank account activity and thought it indicated she was involved in an illicit activity, according to court documents.

Ramirez was not in the Victoria County Jail on Monday afternoon. She was indicted Thursday by a grand jury.

This probably was drug money, but I sure didn't know it was a felony to carry $16k in cash without a "license". whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1minute, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,341
Posts18,487,734
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.