Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Greyghost, Reagan cut taxes and we had 20 years of economic growth. The economic growth in the 80's and 90's wasn't due to anything that Clinton really did. Also Remember Reps ran congress from 1994 to 2006 during most all the economic growth, but the signs were there for manufacturing.

Clinton signed "FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS", one with Mexico in the early 90's then in 1998 with CHINA. After China, half of the MANUFACTUREING JOBS went the China during the early 2000's. Clinton also changed the banking laws in 1998 which lead to the MORTAGE Crisis in 2008. This was NOT Bush's fault. Bush even WARNED Barney Frank, chairman of the Banking Committee in 2006 that there was a mortgage bubble about to BURST. Remember the Dems ran congress from 2006.

Fast forward today, we have had a JOBLESS recovery because of the bad trade deals of the 1990's. We are in debt almost 20 trillion. This is actually worse than Greece was. At some point we can no longer kick the can down the road for our children and grandchildren to pay for.

Another thing is government picking and choosing "their winners" in the crony capitalism like subsidy's on their idea of good companies and excess taxes and regulations on their idea of bad companies.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yes, I really, really, REALLY want Trump as our next president. Why would anyone not want to take advantage of this great opportunity we're being given? How often do we get the chance to have "regular guy" in office instead of a do-nothing career politician? Would you rather have Hillary and the gun control that goes along with that, not to mention the total lack of leadership ability?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Only an idiot would think that a country can keep lowering taxes, and keep lowering taxes with an ever increasing population a totally falling apart infrastructure...

What planet are you from?

Taxes are the highest they've been in my lifetime & I'm 47 years old. I just wrote a check to the IRS for $32K & that's on top of the $70K I'd already paid those thieves in 2015. I don't even make a particularly large salary. My accountant told me about $20K of that is directly from Obama's tax increases.

This year I'm going to stop working about October because after that the govt will take almost 50% in taxes, it's not worth it to work for half pay.

Lowering taxes?!!! You're high! Taxes are through the roof

Damn...!! And you're making a salary?

Does your accountant charge you a flat rate or does he get a commission on how much you pay in taxes?

C'mon, dude. You can snow some people but you can't snow everyone.

PS - I'm not an Obama supporter.

Single (divorced), no dependents. Airline pilot. House paid for so no mortgage deduction. W-2 puts me well into the alternative minimum tax which gets you anally raped. Had some capital gains last year from some stock & timber sales.

Basically I'm squarely in the crosshairs of the democrats. I'm not one of the ruling class that has the tax laws written to benefit them & not one of the bottom 50% that pays nothing.

You sorely need to dump your current accountant and hire a financial planner who can help you invest some of our income and protect it.

Sheesh...........!! You've obviously put yourself in every ones' collective financial cross hairs by handling your affairs like you apparently are.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
H
H
I think everybody here who isnt a billionare should take a look at scandinavia modell, even thou Bernie Sanders might not be a good commander in cheif in general he is right about alot when it comes to economy. Listen to the Pope! dont vote Trump... too me he sounds like something satan brought to earth.

Attached Images
FB_IMG_1461173755603-320x320.jpg (77.45 KB, 18 downloads)
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
With all the problems this country is going to have to face in the near future having to rebuild our military, and China and Russia ramping up there new technology's not to mention Asia... does anyone "Really", really want Trump in charge??????

You all have been complaining about Obama and his lack of experience for the last 7+ years, and you want to do it all over again.

Unbelievable!

Phil

Really Clinton then Obama Really? Go back to school and take some economics courses, that was my major 40 years ago.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Only an idiot would think that a country can keep lowering taxes, and keep lowering taxes with an ever increasing population a totally falling apart infrastructure...

What planet are you from?

Taxes are the highest they've been in my lifetime & I'm 47 years old. I just wrote a check to the IRS for $32K & that's on top of the $70K I'd already paid those thieves in 2015. I don't even make a particularly large salary. My accountant told me about $20K of that is directly from Obama's tax increases.

This year I'm going to stop working about October because after that the govt will take almost 50% in taxes, it's not worth it to work for half pay.

Lowering taxes?!!! You're high! Taxes are through the roof

Damn...!! And you're making a salary?

Does your accountant charge you a flat rate or does he get a commission on how much you pay in taxes?

C'mon, dude. You can snow some people but you can't snow everyone.

PS - I'm not an Obama supporter.

Single (divorced), no dependents. Airline pilot. House paid for so no mortgage deduction. W-2 puts me well into the alternative minimum tax which gets you anally raped. Had some capital gains last year from some stock & timber sales.

Basically I'm squarely in the crosshairs of the democrats. I'm not one of the ruling class that has the tax laws written to benefit them & not one of the bottom 50% that pays nothing.

You sorely need to dump your current accountant and hire a financial planner who can help you invest some of our income and protect it.

Sheesh...........!! You've obviously put yourself in every ones' collective financial cross hairs by handling your affairs like you apparently are.

I have a very good accountant and a financial planner also. If it weren't for them I'd be paying a lot more than I am.

You apparently have no clue what the fugg you're talking about.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Huskyswede
I think everybody here who isnt a billionare should take a look at scandinavia modell, even thou Bernie Sanders might not be a good commander in cheif in general he is right about alot when it comes to economy. Listen to the Pope! dont vote Trump... too me he sounds like something satan brought to earth.

Hey Dumb [bleep] we are paying for your military needs of course you can spend money on stupid chitt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
With all the problems this country is going to have to face in the near future having to rebuild our military, and China and Russia ramping up there new technology's not to mention Asia... does anyone "Really", really want Trump in charge??????

You all have been complaining about Obama and his lack of experience for the last 7+ years, and you want to do it all over again.

Unbelievable!

Phil

Absolutely!!!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well so far nothing the GOP has ever done has worked... or maybe you can explain where it is going to come from!

You just answered your question. Trump is NOT the GOP.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Only an idiot thinks more taxes is the only place money can come from.

Like I posted on another thread:

Mark Levin played a clip of OL' Donald completely trashing the Reagan tax cuts.

But you just watch....he's gonna' fix everything!

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
it'll be great. really great. we'll be the greatest.

My diploma is a DD214
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rem141r
it'll be great. really great. we'll be the greatest.

I'd settle for above average and the proper trajectory at this point.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You apparently have no clue what the fugg you're talking about.

There's an understatement.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Well so far nothing the GOP has ever done has worked... or maybe you can explain where it is going to come from! Surely not the no taxes will increase business and make jobs... Hell that supposedly trickle down crap has never worked and you all well know it!

Phil

Trump WILL "re-organize" YOUR GOP. Re-elect NOBODY

He will negotiate with ANYONE (read GOP). Not good. He will attach tarrifs and cost us more money. Our money doesn't go very far now, just wait till he adds tarifs on things coming in country. He has NO IDEA about ECONOMICS.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There is ONE and only ONE reason the "Scandinavia Model" works or at least works to your satisfaction:

Care to guess...?

Europe doesn't have to spend on defense because the good 'ol US has their backs. Pull the US out of Europe and every country is faced with the reality of greatly increasing the defense budget (and thus decreasing spending on entitlements) or having Putin's tanks make the Nazi Blitzkrieg look like a slow day at the duck races.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
He has NO IDEA about ECONOMICS.

Do you bunk with watch4(gummie)bears there in AK?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
He has NO IDEA about ECONOMICS.

Do you bunk with watch4(gummie)bears there in AK?

There seems to be an unusual number of weirdos in AK. I'd say per capita on the 'fire, they rank at the top of the heap.

Of course, there are a few good ones too.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You seem super-bright. You'll find yourself in good company.

Welcome to the internet.

Al

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
. Listen to the Pope! dont vote Trump... too me he sounds like something satan brought to earth.

Anybody who would attempt to bust up that big party going on in Washington would be satan like to the estlablishment.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,075
Posts18,501,538
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.