Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The RNC is digging deep into the playbook of dirty "mistakes" in this primary. Why not though they on the verge of irrelevance anyway, might as well burn the ship down too.

Imagine if the RNC put this much effort into defeating obongo?

They had no desire or intention of beating Hussein. That much is glaringly obvious.

Yeah I know. They didn't care...obongo, Romney, McCain...any of those bozos were fine with the RNC. In fact Obamas win guaranteed and consolidated power for the GOPe. They preferred him but would have been just as content with one of the other bozos.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by toad
it's a Constitutional Republic.

but way to polish the whine

Even more stupid than the last post, Choad.

And I didn't think it possible.

Butthurt Cruzzie tries a *big* word = fail, as always.

CR refers to the organization of the republic, i.e., a republic organized under a constitution.

Has nothin to do with votin.

Representative republic describes the process whereby representatives of the people are selected.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
OBTW, the Cruzer lost.

Always remember that.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
and now you are getting it.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
affects everybody equally? then what's the problem?

oh, maybe somebody has to research who to vote for?

Research and remember the names of delegates and who they support when it should be written on the ballot? Why? They already know who they want to vote for, Cruz, Kasich, or Trump. No, this is just more of the RNC manufacturing ballot "mistakes" in their effort to undermine the will of the people.

Dumba**, the candidates reps handed out delegate lists at the frickin door.

This did include the Trump for-the-handicapped camp.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
and now you are getting it.

We can agree that you are a moron.

So, I guess I get it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by kroo88

Research and remember the names of delegates and who they support when it should be written on the ballot? Why? They already know who they want to vote for, Cruz, Kasich, or Trump. No, this is just more of the RNC manufacturing ballot "mistakes" in their effort to undermine the will of the people.

that's too complicated...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Fubarski
it's a Constitutional Republic.

but way to polish the whine

Even more stupid than the last post, Choad.

And I didn't think it possible.

Butthurt Cruzzie tries a *big* word = fail, as always.

CR refers to the organization of the republic, i.e., a republic organized under a constitution.

Has nothin to do with votin.

Representative republic describes the process whereby representatives of the people are selected.

Please explain what the current (R)Primary system is modeled after?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do your own homework, a$$hole.

When you're done, try again.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Oh, that's right, just like The Left, you brain-wizard Trumpsters want to legislate for the helpless.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F

Oh, that's right, just like The Left, you brain-wizard Trumpsters want to legislate for the helpless.

Don't believe in welfare for the lazy.

Nor the stupid. YOYO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was the fist time I understood what was going on with the delegates. In the past I thought I was electing the people that went to the primary and represented the voters wishes. Who the delegates represented has never been on the GOP ballot. This time, I knew which ones I wanted.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't care who you back, that ballot is a sleazy damn trick. When this business started, I was pulling for Cruz. But lately, he's been playing a willing patsy for the establishment GOP to force a brokered convention. If he's anti-establishment as he says, he ought to be smart enough to know they'll never pick him.
The establishment GOP is in the bag just as bad as the Democrats. First McCain, then Romney. Neither was ever meant to win, but assure a win for Globalist owned Barry. That's why they'll run Kasich, Ryan, or maybe even Romney this time around. Someone who can assure Globalist owned HilLIARy carrying on with the plan to eliminate US sovereignty.
Go Trump!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Dillon, you're the man in the arena.

Were you able to figure out which persons on the ballot were going to vote for the primary candidate you prefer?

If so, how did you do it?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I voted, and I'm in PA. They had the ballots on display to view while waiting in line, which was substantial. I waited 30-40 minutes, and I live in the middle of a bunch of dairy farms, for the most part.

I saw that the delegates didn't have anything on the ballot as to whom they'd endorsed or pledged to support. I pulled out my iPhone and had that info in about 30 seconds. I kept it on the screen. Walked to the booth, looked at the screen, voted for names that were listed as supporting the candidate of my choice. I had my 13 yr old daughter with me, too, so she got a front row seat to the process.

It really wasn't complicated.

Now, I can see some being confused by this, as I don't ever recall seeing this on a primary ballot in the past, so I'm sure people showed up unprepared to select delegates by name.

There were no candidate representatives anywhere to be seen, and nothing was given to link any delegate to any candidate. I had to find that on my own, but it was not a very difficult task.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by tddeangelo

Now, I can see some being confused by this, as I don't ever recall seeing this on a primary ballot in the past, so I'm sure people showed up unprepared to select delegates by name.

There were no candidate representatives anywhere to be seen, and nothing was given to link any delegate to any candidate. I had to find that on my own, but it was not a very difficult task.

We expect people to show up to vote with their smartphones so they can research the web to figure out who the hell they're actually voting for instead of actually printing it on the ballot, and that's OK.

However, expecting a person to show up to vote with some form of ID is an insurmountable burden that'll destroy democracy as we know it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

We expect people to show up to vote with their smartphones so they can research the web to figure out who the hell they're actually voting for instead of actually printing it on the ballot, and that's OK.

However, expecting a person to show up to vote with some form of ID is an insurmountable burden that'll destroy democracy as we know it.

This guy gets it. Hell, even the Democrats managed it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I voted, and I'm in PA.

There were no candidate representatives anywhere to be seen, and nothing was given to link any delegate to any candidate.

You were saying something before your foot entered your mouth Kroo?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I voted, and I'm in PA. They had the ballots on display to view while waiting in line, which was substantial. I waited 30-40 minutes, and I live in the middle of a bunch of dairy farms, for the most part.

I saw that the delegates didn't have anything on the ballot as to whom they'd endorsed or pledged to support. I pulled out my iPhone and had that info in about 30 seconds. I kept it on the screen. Walked to the booth, looked at the screen, voted for names that were listed as supporting the candidate of my choice. I had my 13 yr old daughter with me, too, so she got a front row seat to the process.

It really wasn't complicated.

No wonder you had a long wait in farm country. Everyone had to get on the Internet in order to choose. Great system.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I don't care who you back, that ballot is a sleazy damn trick.

Nut shell.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,789
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.