Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
E4E Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Guy's!!!!!!!!!<BR>Hey!!!!!!<BR>I just got this thing back from Tex,and call him to say it made it here...Robin answered the phone cuz our favorite Red floppy rocky booted clown with a ponytail was laid up in the Hospital with some complications involving the laws of physics,a Go Kart,and the departure angle of a Chevy 1/2 ton pickup truck.....<BR>The loon shattered his leg,and is now some sort of redkneck cyborg with angle iron,nails and screws bolted to his leg,and driving poor Robin insane.<BR>His net access is on the fritz,so drop him a line at (469)426-0833,and bust his chops about his driving,and try not to laugh too hard.The Nurses actually kicked him out of the Hospital after withholding the morphine for some reason....go figure!!!!!!<BR>I'll get back in a bit to say a proper hello after being off for the last several months,but I gotta get some sleep.<BR>I hope all are well,and yes,I have a gazillion E-mails to catch up on,and I'll get on that soon as well.<BR>Newguy123....scopes on,will shoot when the monsoons break in the daylight.<BR>Badger....guess what I'm drinking [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]<BR>JJ....mind the Bears!<BR>Blaine.....How's it shooting?<BR>Boggy...I missed your mirth!!!<BR>All the rest....just gimme some time....I missed you guy's.<BR>OH!!!!!!<BR>Hey! I'm heading back to Africa come spring,and have room for 2 more in the party.<BR>Nyala,Kudu,Warthog,Blue Wildebeest,and more of those viscous Meerkats!!<BR>Hippo wine for all if ya can swing by!!!!<BR>Cheers all!!!!!<BR>E4E<BR>P.S.<BR>I'm serious about Tex,the guy is messed up BAD!!! Give him a call and bust his chops,he needs it! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, well, look who finally found his way home! Welcome back Pat!<P>As for our friend, Tex, I don't know what to say. It seems to fit right in with the misadventures that take place on this board. I sure hope his drumstick heals up! Poor fella!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Pat<P>Welcome back!!! Everyone around here sure missed ya. I talked to tex on the phone several days ago and he told me about getting his kid a go-kart but I didn't figure he would be the one running into a pick-up (or did I? [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] ). Now I am certain to call and give him hell.

Walk softly and carry a big stick. Prefferably one that shoots big bullets.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Musta got his pills out of sequence again.....that sucks!<P>Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

E4E Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Uhhhh...for the record,if anyone calls him...<BR>it would seem the same Nurse Ratchett wannabe's that denied him pain pills,seemed to placate the suffering clown by giving him stool softeners instead of the Vicodin,so be sure to ask him if he's regular [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]...<BR>as full of $hit as Tex is,he will be on the pooper for days on end!!!!!<BR>Give him a holler if'n ya think of it.<BR>Cheers!E4E

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tex,<BR>Put the keys down and slowly back away from the go cart! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] I've always heard that Jack Daniels and Go Carts don't mix and now we have proof. Get well soon Tex,I'll give you a holler this afternoon...Littlebit

James
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What a F*&@%&^%@#&#%^%#*&%(king dumb^*%^&%&*ass.<P>I kept thinkibng I wouldn't get old if I didn't grow up........<P>Ok I'm old.......<P>I "crushed" my right lower leg durring <BR>gokart testing. Hurts like a mother....<P>No cast. They have nails and screws on the inside and like 4 inch long "pins", I call them "screws" coming out of my leg about two inchs in a line fron right below my knee thru the top of my foot, held together with a aluminum slingshot looking deal.<P>I am dieing. Hurts constantly. I have to wear this cy-borg looking contraption for at least 90 days. No pressure on the foot at all for 90 days. They say it will explode again. I have had two operations and best case is two more, probably 4 or more.<P>Great. Fricking great. <P>Ever tried to hop around all day. Wipe your bo-honky on one leg, knowing if you screw up your foot will "explode"?<P>BUT !!!! Anything to escape those "night" nurses??? Are they all named "Satan" or what?? Days were all right but every night was like "hell" night again?? I didn't know there were that many dominatrix practicing in Texas for Pete's sake. Where do they find these night nurses? Suspended prison guards?? <P>I saw 666's on every fricking one of them!!!<P>Send Pills!!!<P>Tex<P>They said I would be in 14 days and they let me out after 3 ???? You reckon finding out I had no insurance swayed these rascals?<P>At least I had the best surgeons. I was at the best Trauma center in the state they say and, and they were having a Orthopedic conferance. My x-rays wer presented at the conferance and 100 people watched each surgery? <P>F*ck the pain pills I'm going for screwdriver!! Sh*t !! $@%^$%@*&^@&*(^()*&@<P>Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
<I>Notes for next Spring Black Bear hunt...<P>Call charter company, cancel Texas's stateroom (with wetbar) aboard the 75ft yacht I was planning on paying for...<P>Inform Swedish Bikini team that one member of hunt won't be going along, send fewer bikini's...<P>Cancel the kegs, reduce Absolute delivery to just 10 cases...<P>Let Hugh (Hefner) know that we won't be needing his private jet (with wetbar) to detour through Dallas next April...<P>Must be more, but I can't remember right now...</I>

Brian

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
BW: I can relate. Don't worry. It's the drugs...<P>(grin)<P>Tex

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Tex, sorry to hear about your mishap, even though it did sound funny the way E4E stated it. I can imagine your pain, I went through it with my back surgery, but I didn't allow any pins and rods. Went strictly with fusion. And I think I have about 5 years supply of those pills put away, just incase I might need them again.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>At least I had the best surgeons. I was at the best Trauma center in the state they say and, and they were having a Orthopedic conferance. My x-rays wer presented at the conferance and 100 people watched each surgery? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Tex, (grin) that "Orthopedic Conferance" is called a classroom. Those "X-Rays" are called "Instructional Videos", and those "100 People" are called "Students" You didn't let them put you under when they operated on you, did you? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Phil

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hang in there, Tex. This, too, shall pass. E

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Gees Tex, I don't know what to say. A go-cart? 90 days? No insurance? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!<P>At least you are able to sneak out to the nurse&#8217;s station and hijack their computer while they are torturing others. For God sake don&#8217;t let them catch you at it. <P>Also, keep a lid on your keen wit while in their presence. You have obviously observed first hand their inability to cope with humor. This is very common throughout the health care industry. <P>Good luck Tex. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Rick

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK OK, blame it on the big red floppy boots, couldn't control the damn thing, hit both pedals at once. Tex, what the hell were you thinking?? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif" border="0[/img] Dontcha know that go-karts are for young fools? They're not for boring old farts with no reflexes..... I'll call ya, bud. badger.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TH, there, there, my man keep a stiff upper lip...because if you don't, remember that a stiff lower lip looks really stupid [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Seriously though that's a real bummer. Hey if you get desperate I know an outfitter or two in Canada that can set you up for a very relaxed bear hunt over bait.

Is it Friday yet?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good Lord! To think I let you push a wheel barrow when you were here. The unknown potential for disaster staggers the imagination. Hang in there it has got to get better.<BR>BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Tex, I'd say your timing couldn't be much worse-right before hunting season! Good luck on the rest of this deal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn, Tex; Sorry to hear about your dilemma. My wife tells me that guys my age need to knock off the kid stuff or we'll get hurt; getting older or some BS.... Go kart, hmmm... maybe there's something to what she says.... Now about the exploding foot; If you think this could happen, have you considered wearing a digital "kneecam" in order to post footage for the benefit of the rest of us? You know that we are with you in this, even if only in the position of appreciative observers. BTW, are daily prostate checks really part of being hospitalized, or is my wife trying to scare me out of inflicting major injuries to myself???

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
8ball: Why do the night nurses all use rectal thermometers? Even oraly?? Too fricking weird dude.<P>Tex<P>PS I'll work on the knee cam idea.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
[img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Hey guys, I spoke with the cyborg, (er - Tex) this evening. It really is worth calling him, even just for the answering machine message (meow). He says he's gonna be fine as long as they don't run out of orange juice, and he's pretty sure that he can get to the bathroom one foot, at least until after the meds take effect....But hey they make those doggy pooper scoopers right?<P>Anyway - Give him a shout, he's going buggy and ready to start walking just to get to that nitro cooled computer (can you say mad scientist) or at least to a set up reloading bench. So we need to take relays at keeping his wandering mind focused on keeping off that foot!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37, verse 4.

"The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt." Proverbs 12:27
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yo, Tex; do the nurses use them on you too? Do they all have bad breath? What the hell was that place, a hospital, or an HMO trial lab??? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] Hope you're up and able to retaliate soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (338Rules, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, Backroads, 12 invisible), 16,952 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,184
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.