Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 141 of 175 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 174 175
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I have noticed that those who refer to cops as pigs choose to align w/ BLM and Hillary voters.

I was called a baby killer when I returned from Vietnam and now assign the same intellectual and testicular gravitas to those who mewl PIG at cops.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Amazing! We have not solved this case yet, normally only takes 100 pages for a solution. I myself don't have a clue, but am interested in any official pronouncement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Two years for this one:

Two Years

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I have noticed that those who refer to cops as pigs choose to align w/ BLM and Hillary voters.

I was called a baby killer when I returned from Vietnam and now assign the same intellectual and testicular gravitas to those who mewl PIG at cops.

mike r

Your retarded . . . . . . . . .these cops are PIGS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal
I agree that calling LE, pigs, is offensive.

But it is telling how some here are more offended by this name-calling than by the murder of an innocent citizen.

Who said anything about not being offended by a murder asswipe?

What I am offended by though is condescending California dickheads........

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
How ironic that you would call someone "retarded" while using ghetto grammer. eatadik.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The citizens of Idaho are waiting for the State Attorney General and the U.S. Attorney to quit stalling and make a decision whether to prosecute the two deputies of the the death of Jack Yantis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Contact the Idaho AG and ask what's going on with this case. At least it lets them know that it isn't being forgotten.
http://www.ag.idaho.gov/onlineForms/contactAG.htm

Thanks for the link.....

I've sent two e-mails to the Governors office over the last few months reminding him that ISP works for him and he works for me and that the stalling in this case won't be forgotten when I'm standing in the voting booth but no response....surprised....I'm not.....

I'll send the AG an e-mail too....I won't hold my breath though....

That's all we can do other than voting these pricks that care nothing about right and wrong out of office....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
They didn't waste any time arresting the author of the article I posted yesterday..

The Author of the the Article, JACK YANTIS case Revisited, through TVOI NEWS has been arrested by the FBI and it appears that part of the Charges are Soliciting Sensitive Law Enforcement Documents on the Internet...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by logcutter
They didn't waste any time arresting the author of the article I posted yesterday..

The Author of the the Article, JACK YANTIS case Revisited, through TVOI NEWS has been arrested by the FBI and it appears that part of the Charges are Soliciting Sensitive Law Enforcement Documents on the Internet...

How dare someone inform the public about a dangerous, armed, mentally unstable cop on paid leave for murder. The nerve of some folks that think the public has a right to know who they employ to keep them safe. It's unfortunate that justice isn't applied fairly for all and that a protected class exists that is virtually beyond reproach.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

put another way...

'People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter

In other words, don't even question the FBI, or we'll find some way to railroad you.....

The FBI is proving time and again it is rotten to it's core.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah there's something wrong when a flyer gets circulated amongst local law enforcement and a reporter gets arrested for alerting us to the alert BUT Hilary disseminates a ton of top secret material and she's still free.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You're all on THE LIST now.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I'm sure I've been on the list for awhile now, my comments merely warrant another asterisk by my name. 😉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess it was supposed to be a super quiet alert. Makes it harder to cover up now....crazy cop shoots rancher that didn't show enough respect. Now he's beating his wife and scaring the snot out of his in laws all the while threatening to shoot any cops that come for him.

Should be an easy rehire....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch

The FBI is proving time and again it is rotten to it's core.

..........and some still think Hilary will be indicted, too.

Yet others still believe in the Tooth Fairy & Santa Claus, too.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I'm sure I've been on the list for awhile now, my comments merely warrant another asterisk by my name. 😉

Means I am in good company. Read my sig line.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Attorney General’s Office does not know how long that will take. “We will try to do this as efficiently as possible,” Dvorak said. “We will only get one chance at this, so we want to be thorough and do our jobs diligently.”

The FBI is conducting its own investigation for possible federal violations. U.S. Attorney Wendy Olson said that investigation is continuing. Olson’s office will determine whether federal charges are warranted.

On Nov. 1, a car struck one of Yantis’ bulls on U.S. 95 near Council, injuring the occupants. Emergency responders, including two Adams County sheriff’s deputies, Cody W. Roland and Brian S. Wood, went to the scene. Adams County dispatch had also called Yantis to go to the scene to take care of his bull, which was alive but seriously wounded. Yantis, 62, was killed by the deputies. His wife, Donna, who witnessed the shooting, had a heart attack and was hospitalized. She has since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home.

The Statesman continues to receive questions from readers regularly about the investigations’ status. Several inquiries followed Tuesday’s officer-involved shooting in Oregon, where Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, one of the armed militants who took over offices of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, was killed.

Within 48 hours, the FBI released a statement detailing the incident and an unedited 30-minute video taken from an airplane of the traffic stop where Finicum was shot.

“We want to do what we can to lay out an honest and unfiltered view of what happened and how it happened,” said FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Bretzing.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/article57369943.html#storylink=cpy

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy

Within 48 hours, the FBI released a statement detailing the incident and an unedited 30-minute video taken from an airplane of the traffic stop where Finicum was shot.

“We want to do what we can to lay out an honest and unfiltered view of what happened and how it happened,” said FBI Special Agent in Charge Greg Bretzing.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/article57369943.html#storylink=cpy

48 hrs? That's all they needed to manipulate the crime scene, pick up their brass and concoct their story?

Then why is it taking so long in Idaho? Oh, yeah, those pesky witnesses......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 141 of 175 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,473
Posts18,489,910
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.