Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Rob has little hands.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rost495

I figured once Cruz lost you'd be good, but now you are campaigning for Hillary.

WTF dude?
The Jonah Goldberg type Republicans are perfectly OK with a Hillary Clinton presidency, because she has a muscular internationalist, pro-Israel, foreign policy. That Trumps all else with this type. The Donald isn't sufficiently a slave of Israel for their liking, lacking a political career that came about through Jewish financing. The latter is a must for them, because it provides the leash and choker through which they control US Government policy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not following him off the cliff. But, if he wants a shove, I'll lend a hand.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
robojordan: Are you STILL suffering under the impression that anyone could give a schitt less what ANYONE from kalifornicopia (you! included!) says about ANYTHING?
Get over yourself chump - you are simply NOT relevant!
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well, you gotta give him this, he is from KA and wasn't for Hillary to start with.

Thats a start at least.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RJ is an attorney. By nature, attorneys argue. They are also trained to argue lost causes. (How do you defend Charles Manson, especially after he carves a swastika into his forehead?)

Trail lawyers never admit defeat, rather they search for some straw to grasp for a basis for an appeal. That's what I'm seeing here. Trump beat him in the Court of Presidential Primaries. RJ now wants to either 1.) see a contested convention overturn this or 2.) see Trump fail for his own vindictive self satisfaction.

In his world, everybody that didn't back his choice are idiots and fools and should be condemned to the hell of having the Earth led by Hillary Clinton. In my world, my guy had zero charisma, so it's time to make lemonade out of lemons and save the World from Hillary and her pack of Flying Monkeys.

At this point, it should be our #1 goal to stop Hillary. We are like a ship on fire, the USS Forestal all over again. . You could say McCain started this one too by losing to Obama, if you want to be a smartass about it. Hillary is 1000 tons of JP3 and Avgas to add to the fire. I need the fire put out and DON'T CARE WHO THE FIREMAN IS!

Put out the fire and I'll find a way to get back to port and make repairs.

RJ - this is your alternative to Trump. There is no one else. No Ron, Rand or Rudolf to save you. Is Hillary what you want?

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
RJ's got a sore [bleep] that's all.. Put some Vagisil on it and GFY!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Trump is not perfect... but I will take my medicine ( Trump ) and will NEVER drink "THE KOOLAID" ( Hillary )

Last edited by HuntSleepRepeat; 05/08/16.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hatari,
I think you are spot on. Trump may not the best person for the job, but he is certainly better than Hillary IMO.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I will say that RJ does give some credence that some women don't like Trump.

I bet she trembles at the sight of any alpha male.

Which one?

I see Cankles and The Don, both seem pretty capable of lifting a leg and marking their territory.

And ol' Cankles seems to have plenty of people trembling. What does that say?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by arkypete
Actually e important question is who will follow Hilribeast off the cliff.

I was going to type the same exact thing.

Rob, give it a rest, good lord...go out and DO SOMETHING, have a life. Enjoy nature, do something. This stuff will fry your brain if it hasn't already.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
In the early days of the Republican primary, I was largely in agreement with Rob. Several candidates, notably Carly, showed a level of intelligence and conservative common sense missing in the others.
It didn’t play well.
With the events of the last several months, and the words and actions of Republican leadership, I have come to the conclusion that we, the electorate, more than anything need to send a loud, clear message to the republican power brokers.
By nominating and supporting Trump, we are telling them, loud and clear that they have failed us. They take us for granted, and they shouldn’t.
We are not sheep to follow them to the slaughter house (again).

We will not keep pouring our tax dollars, donations and support behind candidates who promise us what we want, then get to Washington and ignore us.

Marco and Ted both held the promise of that message in the beginning. But when Donald started winning, they both sold out to the establishment. Big mistake, they are both dead to me now.

I’m not wearing rose colored glasses, no illusions that Trump will be a good, conservative president. But I also believe he will be much better then Hillary, much better than the fool in office now.
I also believe he (Trump) has a clear path to winning the election, and I believe he see it.

MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by arkypete
Actually e important question is who will follow Hilribeast off the cliff.

I was going to type the same exact thing.

Rob, give it a rest, good lord...go out and DO SOMETHING, have a life. Enjoy nature, do something. This stuff will fry your brain if it hasn't already.

He drank the Koolaid ......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Rob has little hands.

LOL.....small though they may be.....I just wish he'd use one of then to hit the "power off" button on his computer....

And I'm not a Trump supporter but for god sakes...enough is enough....
Put a fuggin cork in it Rob....maybe take up fishing or something....

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Less attention paid to RJ the better off.He is a paid shill for the Establishment GOP and nothing more.

There is nothing worthwhile coming from NR anymore. They are paid shills too.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
http://www.ispu.org/portal/82/ourpage.aspx

California!!

The San Francisco Bay Area has one of the largest Muslim populations in the United States: nearly 250,000 Muslims live in the six counties surrounding the city of San Francisco.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

California!!

The San Francisco Bay Area has one of the largest Muslim populations in the United States: nearly 250,000 Muslims live in the six counties surrounding the city of San Francisco.
They need to go home.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe

California!!

They need to go home.

They're going to have to make the women in Rob Jordan's family stay dressed up in big black bags first,......have him squatting down on a rug 5 times a day.

California will be first.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Poor Rob.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey RJ, Hillary already has Humma to handle lickity slitty, too late for you to apply for the job. Give it a rest.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 57 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.