Print Thread
Hop To
Page 142 of 175 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 174 175
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by logcutter
Threatening (fellow)police officers/domestic abuse/collecting guns and with access to explosives!!!!!!

Naw,this deputy could never lose it and just kill an innocent rancher and rough up his wife.

[Linked Image]

If I was a local I'd be inclined to make a hundred color copies and post that alert all over the county. Based upon his history and current instability seeming to align, not to mention his status as a police officer, being extra cautious around him could save your life. Sure wouldn't hurt to make sure everyone knows who he is and that flyer seems to do that succinctly.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
...“The idea is that what we see here is a case where ‘guns and alcohol don’t mix,'” ...

A cliche is the best they can come up with.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Some crazy chit going on now..I usually don't post links but for those that follow this,you should read it.

Wood says via social media that information in the bulletin was “fabricated”

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article76885912.html#storylink=cpy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The FBI now arrests people for publishing leaked fabricated materials.......

Loony tunes.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thanks for the link Ron

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't dare read it....my blood pressure's high enough....but thanks for the updates....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I feel for the good folks of Idaho

But it's a symptom of our entire country

I do have a question though

If Jack Yantis had turned the tables and put 11 bullets in either or both of those cops bodies do you think he'd be on paid leave while things got sorted out?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If Jack Yantis had turned the tables and put 11 bullets in either or both of those cops bodies do you think he'd be on paid leave while things got sorted out?

If you ask that question to Adams county sheriff Ryan Zolliman, the answer would be yes followed by a re-cant of no,then yes again and no depending on the day asked,I guess.Never seen an official as wishy washy as he.He makes Barney Fife look intelligent.

And Brian Wood is going to open up for an interview to a non biased reporter that has been fair to him...This chit is Mayberry revisited...

I'm sure Gerry Spence is rolling his eyes waiting for this to be finalized so he can crucify the remains.

Edit to say..The 11 bullets came from the autopsy report handed to the Yantis family.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure everything here is legit.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Written report, and video.

Jack Yantis supporters want answers, rally in Boise

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/jack-yantis-supporters-want-answers-rally-in-boise/207330608

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Really, we have bathroom problems all over this country and this is what you guys want to focus on? Seriously, get with the fuggn program people!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Seems Barney has a bomb...It really isn't funny and the AG office needs to finalize this crap soon before someone else gets dead.

I have information about Brian Wood possessing explosives within the past few weeks. You can also contact the Valley County sheriff office. They also have pictures of the explosives at Brian Woods residences and have interviewed people about these explosives. Brian Wood bought a case of Helix explosive from Omni in 2014. He had an ATF explosive license at the time. His license expired in 2014 and he was still in possession of these explosives this month. Don't know why an LEO would need a private explosives license. The Valley County Sheriffs office has pictures of the explosives with a fuse in them. ATF and FBI have also been contacted by numerous people about Brian Wood having these explosives.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Turdcutter, did you pass along that info to Mr. Spence during your weekly phone conference? A bombshell like that could be crucial to the case. I hope Facebook archived that message.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Wapoozy...I forgot to mention it to Gerry but just incase it is not archived,I should post some more of that here now..Thanks for the reminder....

Upon Receiving this Information the Admin made a Call to the Valley County Sheriff Dispatch to Inquire about Authenticity of this Information and Learned that IN FACT Valley County Sheriff Office had received Several Complaints and Requests for the Search of These Explosives and had sent out Deputies to Investigate but to date had not Discovered any Evidence other than the pictures in Question..
THIS HAS OCCURRED WITHIN THE PAST WEEK !!!!

Now it won't be lost...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Turdcutter, did you pass along that info to Mr. Spence during your weekly phone conference? A bombshell like that could be crucial to the case. I hope Facebook archived that message.

You're a f u c k i n g idiot....you need to concentrate on stuff you know something about....like picking your butt and smelling your finger....and let the folks that live in ID worry about what happens in ID....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 05/21/16.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
like picking your butt and smelling your finger....

Had to get the stench of your old ladies cooter off somehow.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Maybe they're trying to round up the explosives before releasing the report and arresting the murderers. It looks as though at least one of the paid murdering SOBs is unstable and untrustworthy enough to cause great concern over his illegal possession of explosives and weapons of mass destruction. What a total and complete clusterpuck. I wish there was a practical solution to the out of control nature of so many departments across this country. We the people need to reign in the neo-military attitudes and practices of those we entrust (erroneously) with our safety. Some dude takes over a bird refuge and the local and federal jerk offs execute him on a lonely road in broad daylight then coverup their deeds by stealing and removing evidence. Apparently murdering someone with 11 rounds at point blank range and having many pounds of explosives is not high enough on law enforcements radar, especially when it's one of their own that's lost it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My "old lady" died of cancer a decade ago ya f ucking a-hole....you must be thinking about little Tommy down the street....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Sounds like something Sheithead aka Steelhead would say.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by mirage243

Sounds like something Sheithead aka Steelhead would say.

Only to bastard kids.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 142 of 175 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.