-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Apparently RT (for what they're worth) is reporting this. I also saw 2 other small, online news sites going with this story:

Apparently, Russia was already watching that Guccifer hacker, so they had little trouble accessing her server.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ing-whether-release-20000-emails-hacked/

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'd be very disappointed in them if they didn't.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
State dept can't locate any of Paglianos' emails.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Back when I was in high school, the Washington Post was trying to get some info on the expansion going on at the CIA complex in Langley....

They were told it was classified...

So they called the Russian Embassy and asked about it...
They were told everything they wanted to know...

So I'm sure, anything Hillary put in an email, the Russians have it on file...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The way I understand it, the only mob that do not have the emails is your federal prosecutors.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

...and why is that do you think.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There were reports back in January that her emails were used in a Russian trial.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And God knows who else? I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese, the North Koreans, the Iranians, and even the Israelis all have them.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being the compulsive liar that she is...this may not be such a bad thing....
30,000 pages of lies and deception'll keep em busy chasing their tales for a good long while....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stillhunter73
Apparently RT (for what they're worth) is reporting this. I also saw 2 other small, online news sites going with this story:

Apparently, Russia was already watching that Guccifer hacker, so they had little trouble accessing her server.

OMG that would be rich is Russia handed over Hillary's e-mails.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
State dept can't locate any of Paglianos' emails.
Isn't that AMAZING??? Huh.. WHO'DA thunk it?? I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I tell ya..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Being the compulsive liar that she is...this may not be such a bad thing....
30,000 pages of lies and deception'll keep em busy chasing their tales for a good long while....
I doubt she lies to everyone. Just those who could hold her accountable.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
If you follow one of the links in that Gateway Pundit article (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2036.htm) there is some suggestion that the Panama Papers document leak of several weeks ago (that embarrassed some top Kremlin officials) may have been helped or orchestrated by our government as a "shot across the bow" of the Russians ... sort of an implied threat: You leak or release the Clinton e-mails and we will leak or release even juicier or more embarrassing stuff that we have on you. Who knows?

Nonetheless, if they have the e-mails, AND they release them, it would be "the nail in Hitlary's coffin."

Do you think that Putin would do that to cozy up to Trump (and basically insure his election)?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt
If you follow one of the links in that Gateway Pundit article (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2036.htm) there is some suggestion that the Panama Papers document leak of several weeks ago (that embarrassed some top Kremlin officials) may have been helped or orchestrated by our government as a "shot across the bow" of the Russians ... sort of an implied threat: You leak or release the Clinton e-mails and we will leak or release even juicier or more embarrassing stuff that we have on you. Who knows?

Nonetheless, if they have the e-mails, AND they release them, it would be "the nail in Hitlary's coffin."

Do you think that Putin would do that to cozy up to Trump (and basically insure his election)?

A shot across the bow implies there's an even juicier next shot...that would be interesting.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Putin doesn't seem to care much about things leaking out like the Panama Papers. I think his hatred of the Obama admin far outweighs most things.

I'd love it if Putin released the emails...right after the crooked justice department inevitably declines to follow through with an indictment recommendation from the FBI.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Everybody has her emails.

Russia
Chicoms
ISIS
Iran
Syria
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
N. Korea
Pakistan

Sorry, I can't name all of our enemies, but they all have'em.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by stillhunter73

I'm sure the folks at Fort Meade got all her emails, Bill's dirty communication and a whole lot more stored. It is not very hard to crack an email account. Encryption provides som security but I not 100% secure.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
They all likely have her e-mails, and if the bidtch gets elected President, they'll use them to blackmail her. What do you think her priority will be, protecting herself or protecting the citizens of the USA???

Last edited by fburgtx; 05/12/16.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,637
Posts18,512,140
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.