Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Walter2207
Lets be real.

Hillary is a lone women sanding up to both Trump and Sanders, and a huge array of right wing extremists such as are typical on this board. Many on this board have insecurity problems with truly powerful women.

Hillary will likely be our next president and stake her place in history as the most powerful women the planet has ever known.

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut, Hillary gets my financial support and my vote.

Read about your type Walter, paid trolls hired by the DMC to cruise social media sites and create posts in support of hiLIARy. How well does it pay?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw a picture of Hildabeast on a site recently, I think CNN. It was about the best picture that could be found.

Then you contrast that with the most unflattering picture possible of Trump or whoever happens the be the Republican front runner.

W
W
Originally Posted by cv540
Lets be real.

Hillary is a lone women sanding up to both Trump and Sanders, and a huge array of right wing extremists such as are typical on this board. Many on this board have insecurity problems with truly powerful women.

Hillary will likely be our next president and stake her place in history as the most powerful women the planet has ever known.

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut, Hillary gets my financial support and my vote.

Read about your type Walter, paid trolls hired by the DMC to cruise social media sites and create posts in support of hiLIARy. How well does it pay?

Absolutely not true. I was actually a registered republican up until this year and still am on economic issues.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I've got no problem with powerful women, but I can't go with cankles.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I've got no problem with powerful women

Me either.

They look great standing next to the unicorns and leprechauns.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Lets be real.

Ahhh, the "invasive flat worm" thread is a few more down.

What a maroooon..

I would guess a majority of the people here are married to pioneer type, strong women who hunt, fish, camp, butcher etc.

You got lost on the n fomation highway, and your posted dreck would look better in the lib sewer you crawled away from to agitate over here.

You cant possibly be what you say while advocating for who and what you're proposing.

How many folks do you actually think youre gonna put the "mind meld" on over here?? Laffin.

Dont walk. Run away.

Last edited by WillARights; 05/15/16.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WillARights
This political predator is so twisted and hard up for the office thst she will say and endorse anything that will bring her support.

The depths shes willing to prostrate herself and the Country to are sickening as a representative. She KNOWS this is her LAST shot and shes going down wiping anybody's falsely bent, snotty nose and chitty arse she has to to reach her brass ring.

It really turns my stomach. frown

Snort it up. Maybe a chronic infection or burst blood vessel will save us from her.

This.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Lets be real.

Paid troll. What kind of "gun nut" supports a woman who doesn't just want to regulate guns, but ban them??? Give me a break.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty over the top and hard to believe. In contrast, the reports from Hillary's former secret service detail had a ring of truth to it and was much more believable.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Lets be real.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cv540
Lets be real.

Absolutely not true. I was actually a registered republican up until this year and still am on economic issues.

Come on Walter, fess up. Do you get paid by the post?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut,.......

Didn't you mean, "as a metrosexual, Starbucks drinking Millennial who still lives in my Mom's basement because there's not enough Safe Spaces out there"?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Now ya done triggered him.

He'll be suckin' his thumb and huggin' the pillow all night.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Let's all welcome Pajama Boy to the 'Fire!!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Lets be real.

Welcome to the fire,

Now pack your SCHIT and get the phugg out of here you piece of SCHIT!

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ftbt
At least that is what is now being claimed (among other things).

See

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

Yes and she was born in Kenya as well

Try using facts and issues guys, wouldn't that be refreshing?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Your approximation of "refreshing" is a pillow case full of COCKs.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What do gym teachers and physicians have in common?

They have plenty of time for the internet after they get caught feeling up their patients and school kids.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lets be real.

lets be honest instead

.... like tears in the rain
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Your approximation of "refreshing" is a pillow case full of COCKs.

Dave

Dave:

I was in Havre last month and looked for ya. The guy at NAPA said you were spending your time down in GF at some gay bar.....Looking for a a pillow case full of COCKs I guess? Whats up with that?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 50 invisible), 16,999 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,874
Posts18,538,024
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
4 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.