Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Last weekend EOregon

Filled up a few coolers with crappies sm sm bass perch

[Linked Image]

That's a cooler full of good eats! Catching a few trout and hopefully next weekend the crappie and perch bite will still be on in WV when we get out to the camp.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Well, we caught 80 quarts of big blue crabs Wednesday, a bunch of speckled trout and flounder on Thursday and some redfish in the surf yesterday. Kinda glad it's raining today so my sunburn can rest.

Friends ask me to go with them yesterday afternoon on the river.

I was sitting in the shade with TIger in shorts and a T.... trying to stay away from the sun.

Told em I'd be back in a bit.. went into the trailer and came out with long pants, long sleeve shirt, wide brim hat with bandana for my neck, fishing gloves, and a life vest on. They were laughing.

I ahve no sunburn todya. But then it only takes me about 10 minutes or less to burn...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I know you real men are doing it. smile

I was busy yesterday, but the wife went without me anyway and caught 11 Rainbows, and 3 were over two pounds each.

Looks to be a good season early.

11 mile?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Whats fishing?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
It's a jerk on one end of the line waiting for another jerk on the other end of the line. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Boats ready for my annual trip up into Ontario the end of June.

One of the big pigs from a previous year's trip (the fish, not me smile ):
[Linked Image]

Aqualung

Last edited by Aqualung; 05/22/16.

"Bambi's Good Eatin'!"
- Me

"...Somewhere, there are Brownings in a two-hand hold,
Cocked and locked, one up the spout..."
- Jethro Tull
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shouldn't you be on one leg?

Nice fish.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haven't wet a line yet. Been abnormally cool up here for the past month which affects the fluke (summer flounder) bite. May give it a shot this week or next depending upon the water temps.

-Ken

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Wife and I are spending the week on Hatteras Island. Nothing else to do here...I like that. No kids, no dogs, no cats....just the two of us in a great beach house...yeah, I'll get down to the surf once in a while...maybe tie into some blues or drum or....who knows what.

Mathew 22: 37-39

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by wageslave
Shouldn't you be on one leg?

Nice fish.

Just for you, if I get another lunker, I'll strike the "One-Legged Flautist" pose for you
smile

Aqualung

"Bambi's Good Eatin'!"
- Me

"...Somewhere, there are Brownings in a two-hand hold,
Cocked and locked, one up the spout..."
- Jethro Tull
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Snook in Boca Grande! Good fighting and the best eating.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

Snook in Boca Grande! Good fighting and the best eating.

That sounds snookem ... or is it skookem?

Whatever.

I like good eats. smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crappie are about to take off here locally if we can avoid any huge storms tomorrow night. Been catching some very nice bass off and on. Took my neighbor out a couple times in the last month, great guy who's been doing the chemo thing all winter. Caught himself a 20" largemouth, biggest he's ever caught. That fish meant a lot to me at least.

This was one just a tad under 20", caught a 21" about 15 minutes later. Love largemouth fishing.
[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Crappie are about to take off here locally if we can avoid any huge storms tomorrow night. Been catching some very nice bass off and on. Took my neighbor out a couple times in the last month, great guy who's been doing the chemo thing all winter. Caught himself a 20" largemouth, biggest he's ever caught. That fish meant a lot to me at least.

This was one just a tad under 20", caught a 21" about 15 minutes later. Love largemouth fishing.
[Linked Image]

Now that is what I would consider a nice bass. A "big pig" if you will...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Five years ago on Memorial Day Weekend, Team Moose announced that the family was going to be extended into the next generation. That day, I drove to Falmouth and bought a bucket of bluegill and largemouth bass to stock the pond nearest the house. I dedicated the pond to the anticipation of her arrival. Mooselette showed up on schedule the next February.
[Linked Image]

On Saturday, 4 year old Mooselette came out to the farm. It was rainy and blustery , but my granddaughter managed to snag her first fish with the help of her grandfather.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shaman
Five years ago on Memorial Day Weekend, Team Moose announced that the family was going to be extended into the next generation. That day, I drove to Falmouth and bought a bucket of bluegill and largemouth bass to stock the pond nearest the house. I dedicated the pond to the anticipation of her arrival. Mooselette showed up on schedule the next February.
[Linked Image]

On Saturday, 4 year old Mooselette came out to the farm. It was rainy and blustery , but my granddaughter managed to snag her first fish with the help of her grandfather.

great pic and story ,, thanks grampa grin

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Originally Posted by shaman
[Linked Image]

Great pic! And good job!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I just spent a week at Lake Powell and managed to land five species: crappie, smallmouth, stripers, walleye, and - on the last cast of the last day - a four to five-pound largemouth. No pics because my camera had apparently gotten wet at some point and went belly up.

Going out this afternoon locally for some crappie. I hope. Weather has been so cool and wet this year that the spawn is unpredictable.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I have near to 300 pieces of sheet rock to hang ...fish are safe for a while... crazy

Hope you didn't buy a bunch of 4X8 sheets. 12,14 & 16 footers are the way to do it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
think i'm going to take the kayaks to the lease on lake falcon this weekend, run trot lines and look for spots to build duck blinds.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1234, 160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,639
Posts18,474,450
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.