N
Nrut Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ama-will-hit-him-just-i-hit-bill-clinton
>>>
Following several veiled jabs at Trump in the last few days by the president, The Donald came out swinging last night slamming Obama as "a president who doesn't have a clue." Trump's tirade comes, as The Hill reports, after Obama used official White House events to comment on several of Trump's plans, calling his tax proposals "crazy." It appears, as expected, that no one is off limits to Trump once they start taking shots at him as the GOP presidential nominee lashed out, if "he’s going to start campaigning... well, that means I’m allowed to hit him just like I hit Bill Clinton, I guess right?"

Having taken his victory lap yesterday over how great the economy is, despite the uncomfortable peddling of facts by some digital dickweeds...

[Linked Image]

President Obama has recently taken to quasi-campaigning with veiled jabs at Donald Trump, as The Hill reports,

Obama hit Trump during a PBS town hall that aired Wednesday, referencing Trump's promise to bring jobs back to the United States while discussing manufacturing.

"He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer," Obama said.

Obama also went after Trump during a speech Wednesday afternoon at a high school in Indiana in what was billed as an official White House event on the economy.

The audience booed at one of Obama's veiled references to Trump. “No booing,” Obama said, “We’re voting.” He also blasted the businessman's tax plan and pledge to roll back Wall Street reform regulations as "crazy."
And it appears, as The Hill adds, that Trump has had enough...

"This is a president who doesn't have a clue," Trump said during a rally in Sacramento, Calif. before threatening to unleash harsher attacks should Obama become more vocal against him.

"He’s going to start campaigning. Well, if he campaigns, that means I’m allowed to hit him just like I hit Bill Clinton, I guess right?" Trump said.

"If he doesn’t, I don’t care. But if he campaigns, and I think he wants to, because he wants to keep this terrible agenda going where everybody is ripping us, where the world is ripping us off."

Trump has leveled personal attacks at the Clintons, including raising assault allegations against Bill Clinton from the 1990s that Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton has declined to respond to.
Are you not entertained?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Holy crap.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D

"He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer," Obama said.

Looks like Obama needs to attend Trump U. They have the best instructors in the world and for a very small amount ($36000) They could teach him these things.

Favorie Knife: Bowie Knife

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
He already has, but the records are sealed.......

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
At least Trump's goin' after the pos like no other GOP member seems to have the balls to do..

I hope he rips the AIC a completely new azzhole - DAILY, if possible.. Get that pos mad enough and maybe he'll stutter himself into an early grave..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Redneck
At least Trump's goin' after the pos like no other GOP member seems to have the balls to do..

I hope he rips the AIC a completely new azzhole - DAILY, if possible.. Get that pos mad enough and maybe he'll stutter himself into an early grave..

Agreed.

It is an absolutely refreshing change.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump should wait till his Tax Audit is complete.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Call me crazy but the more I see of Trump the more I feel like he is playing the players.First I thought he just shot from the hip but now I gotta wonder if his comments are all about getting the response he wants.I think he is baiting the establishment.

Last edited by jdm953; 06/02/16.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Absolutely he's baiting them into a reaction. It's that reaction he wants the voters to see. He maneuvers them into the desired response and lowers the boom, all the time showing the audience behind the scenes.

He slices off voters from the competition one chop at a time.

Kent

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hello, my name is Rob Jordan and I think the current administration is doing great.

Please vote Hillary in 2016

Thanks

Rob

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck

I think that is getting torn daily. eek

Camp is where you make it.
N
Nrut Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
betcha Trump would do good in the optics forum..
>G<

It's a great life if you don't weaken..

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, anothergun, 375sunrise, 13 invisible), 832 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.