Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
There’s no way to say for certain how this presidential contest will play out; if we use the last six months as our guide, there’s no telling what Trump and Clinton will be talking about in September. We are in uncharted waters. Anything could happen.

That said, we can make some guesses. And it’s probably not going too far out on a limb to imagine that gun rights will become a major issue in this election season. This week, the National Rifle Association broke with tradition and decided to endorse Donald Trump for president. While the NRA has consistently backed Republicans, they do not typically come out with an actual endorsement. That they’ve done it this time should be a strong indication of how gravely they see the threat of a President Hillary Clinton.

“The stakes in this year’s presidential election could not be higher for gun owners,” said the NRA’s Chris Cox in a statement. “If Hillary Clinton gets the opportunity to replace Antonin Scalia with an anti-gun Supreme Court justice, we will lose the individual right to keep a gun in the home for self-defense.”

Trump, accepting the endorsement on Friday, said that Clinton would be a nightmare for gun owners.

“Crooked Hillary is the most anti-gun, anti-Second Amendment candidate,” he said. “She wants to take your guns away from you, just remember that.”

On Saturday, speaking at a conference put together by the Trayvon Martin Foundation, Hillary struck back. Characterizing Trump’s positions as “dangerous,” she warned that the Republican nominee would make America worse.

“This is someone running to be president of the United States of America — a country facing a gun violence epidemic — and he’s talking about more guns in our schools, he’s talking about more hatred and division in our streets,” said Clinton. “That’s no way to keep us safe.”

We’re going to keep hearing about this contest being a battle of two people that no one really wants to vote for, but when it comes to issues like gun control, we need to get absolutely clear on the choice. We need to move beyond personalities and who is more or less likable. This election should not be about which of these politicians we would rather see on the news every night for the next four years. It needs to be less about the individuals and more about the direction of the country.

That’s what the anti-Trump Republicans don’t seem to get. Okay, so he’s not exactly a traditional candidate. Okay, so he’s rude. Okay, so he isn’t 100% on board with every Republican Party issue. What about it? Would you prefer Hillary Clinton?

Right now, we have no way of knowing for sure what – if anything – Trump will do once elected. But if we just judge these two on what they say they’re going to do, the differences are stark enough to make the choice obvious and clear. Do we start pulling out of Obama’s America or do we cement his legacy for a generation?

That’s a no-brainer if there ever was one.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Unfortunately we do know how this election will turn out. Clinton will beat Trump by 10% and the republicans will lose the senate. It is going to be a disaster! These Trump Humpers will cost all of us our 2nd amendment rights. Elections have consequences and Hillary will nominate 4 supreme court justices that are anti gun. This is what happens when we nominate a New York liberal to be the Republican nominee.

Favorie Knife: Bowie Knife

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
You know no such thing, and neither does anybody else.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
O yes...."dangerous".....seems to be that hag's new buzzword.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Danielrob2001
Unfortunately we do know how this election will turn out. Clinton will beat Trump by 10% and the republicans will lose the senate. It is going to be a disaster! These Trump Humpers will cost all of us our 2nd amendment rights. Elections have consequences and Hillary will nominate 4 supreme court justices that are anti gun. This is what happens when we nominate a New York liberal to be the Republican nominee.

Now, ain't you just a ray of phuqquin sunshine this morning? Go take your Prozac, dude!
wink

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

What a load of clueless bullshit.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
While these elites surround themselves with more and more guns....to keep them safe.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

So the simple answer to that problem is that we need to pull our heads out of our azzes and vote for the least evil.

Hillary is the most crooked, evil bitch drawing air right now.

It ain't that hard, folks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't buy into this Hillary Propaganda. Trump will win this election, get out and vote this Liberal Whore out in Nov

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

No it won't be the trump humpers that are going to give this election away if that's what happens. It's the established gop and delegates that are refusing to rally behind the nominee that the majority of their own constituents have voted for.

If trump has accomplished just one thing already, It's that the curtain has been drawn back and the game has been exposed for any with enough sense to see it. Both sides are playing a political tennis match against the middle for their % of the control. Damn the common folks....

If Trump gets elected, he will find out just like the rest have come to accept. That the separations of power are a shackle to tyrannical rule. Of course that's solely dependent on the Constitution, and the "common folks" capacity(2nd amendment) to it defend against all threats foreign and domestic.

Don't let these slick sob's get you to take your eye off the ball....

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

What a load of clueless bullshit.

He's a anti trump plant, look at his post history.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

More'a this "we" horsescheit ? mad

Same as TRH, don't you DARE presume to speak for me, you insect.

"We",....you must have worms, or something.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/20/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here's some incentive to vote for Trump.

Can you imagine 8 years of this:

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

More'a this "we" horsescheit ? mad

Same as TRH, don't you DARE presume to speak for me, you insect.

"We",....you must have worms, or something.

GTC

I don't presume to speak for you. I was referring to those of us who are not Trump Humping Retards! This is obviously not you. Sorry for the mistake. To keep it simple for you (Trump Humpers need to people to speak in simple and short phrases) anytime I say we, you and all Trump Humpers, are not included in that statement. I have never and will never associate myself with people of such vile and disgusting manner!!!

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Here's some incentive to vote for Trump.

Can you imagine 8 years of this:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

OR THIS??

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'll take my chances with Trump anyway.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Trumps stance in perfectly 'Constitutional'

hitlerys 'gun running' is/was murderously dangerous.

hey rob, F-CKKK YOUUU, PUSSY!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thank gawd we have a fine intellect such as yourself, to guide us. Pissant.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'll take my chances with Trump anyway.

Me too! If the BITCH gets elected, we are all screwed!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Dude, you are as slick as the 35yr. old new student I had in high school that asked me where to find party favors the first minute I met him.....
Do you trolls get paid to be online by DNC or is it super pac money????????

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (66Block, 1OntarioJim, 30incher, AceBall, 257_X_50, 17 invisible), 1,112 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,979
Posts18,519,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.