Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Why does this type of BS exist out in Cyber land? About a year ago Texas was prepping for the US military to take over Texas when the truth it was a military training exercise. Our system needs the nay-sayers and people who question the status quo but the kooks that pop up with the tin foil hats fan the flames of extremism.

Is there a possibility that our military would be used against our own people?.....Remotely maybe but pigs may fly remotely out of my ass to but maybe not.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by bellydeep
By the time such an order would come, the waters would be muddied to the point that most of the military would follow right along.

You seem to be being ignored by the rest o' the pack but I think you're probably correct here. Things have to get a lot worse before that happens ... but they could.

Tom

The labeling of some groups as "domestic terrorists", and giving a pass to some that really are is part of that plan.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If that means not coinciding with your thoughts, I much appreciate the compliment.

Think for only just a sec: It's been done before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, Mikey, It's different this time. Surely it is.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Why does this type of BS exist out in Cyber land? About a year ago Texas was prepping for the US military to take over Texas when the truth it was a military training exercise. Our system needs the nay-sayers and people who question the status quo but the kooks that pop up with the tin foil hats fan the flames of extremism.

Is there a possibility that our military would be used against our own people?.....Remotely maybe but pigs may fly remotely out of my ass to but maybe not.

You are such a trusting soul when it comes to .gov...

Me, not so much.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

NWA, pigs have been flying outta yo ass for some time now. grins.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You're stunning ignorance and stupidity is so far off the charts of normal and reasonable people.When reasonable citizens are confronted with the truth,they understand its meaning and ramifications.They do not stick their heads up the ass of Obama aka Homo-in-chief.

You apparently had your head up the ass of Clinton and his freak Attorney General Janet Reno when the U.S.Military were deployed against citizens of Waco Texas,who had never been convicted of a crime.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
If that means not coinciding with your thoughts, I much appreciate the compliment.

I'm not sure what " not coinciding with my thoughts" actually means but I thinks I can live with that.

I just spent, just a second thinking, and I now understand how you have gained your world view.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker

I'm not sure what " not coinciding with my thoughts" actually means but I thinks I can live with that.

I just spent, just a second thinking, and I now understand how you have gained your world view.

mike r

I dont think you understand a thing at all and I can live with that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
the regular army is too small and too spread out to do this except around major training bases
that means the reserves and natl guards would have to be federalized to do the deed
might work in some blue states but no way in red states
rather silly idea as military in DC would stage takeover
DC is surrounded by a red state
7 days in may is a better possibility

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
the regular army is too small and too spread out to do this except around major training bases
that means the reserves and natl guards would have to be federalized to do the deed
might work in some blue states but no way in red states
rather silly idea as military in DC would stage takeover
DC is surrounded by a red state
7 days in may is a better possibility

Uh huh. Sure.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Aint now way a pig will fly out of your ass. Your head is in the way.
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 06/22/16.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You are such a trusting soul when it comes to .gov...

Me, not so much.

Please adjust your foil hat so you get better reception!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm gonna guess that 99% posting on this thread would fire on American citizens.

Like in Chicago and Detroit, maybe, ongoing as we speak? Americans killing Americans. Go figure, Steely. grins.

What if 5,000 American Muslims, all armed, were marching for Booker T. Washington Elementary school and 200 military members were giving the order to fire?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

You're stunning ignorance and stupidity is so far off the charts of normal and reasonable people.When reasonable citizens are confronted with the truth,they understand its meaning and ramifications.They do not stick their heads up the ass of Obama aka Homo-in-chief.

Fear, Smear and Queer my dear! Its great to see the hate pour out....How about this...Put up a candidate that can beat the DEM's unlike McCain, Mitt and now Trump! You guys have such a knack of riding a loosing horse every 4 years!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Don't know what the BFD is about. The Military fires upon USCitizens frequently in military altercations. A few months ago a US citizen was killed by a drone strike. When I was in combat (I was) I didn't care about the citizenship of the enemy, I shot back FIRST.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm no longer enlisted but I can think of a bunch of American citizens I'd happily open fire on.

Dave the Conquistador

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

+1

I get so sick of the militia types spreading their idiotic BS and supporting morons like the Bundys and Tim McVey .ill tell you right now when they finally do manage to ban guns I'm not going to blame them im blaming you. Every time I hear this crap I get a picture in my head about how it would be if they did manage to take over a town ,county etc and I am reminded of the scene in Larwence of Arabia where the Arab council is meeting after over taking Damascus. If you guys don't like America there are planes leaving everyday don't let the screen door hit you in the ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't worry, the guv kills people like the Weavers and Bundys, while letting the country fill with muslims. So you'll be fine.

LOL
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Don't worry, the guv kills people like the Weavers and Bundys, while letting the country fill with muslims. So you'll be fine.

What were the Weavers and Bundys like?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (01Foreman400, 338Rules, 406_SBC, 1minute, 1_deuce, 21 invisible), 1,640 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,089
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.