Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Jesus said, ..they that are not with us are against us."

I'll respect His Words & no others.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
GB1

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Absolutely not I believe in the founding principles of this country and believe that is what made America great. I'm not sure what you're drawing that conclusion from?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Reread your posts sport.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mittenman
I disagree with Muslims on religion and nearly every other issue but there's something to be said for respecting an enemy with a coherent ideology and principles. Too many Americans sit by and watch our founding principles and rights from 2A to state rights, to liberal transgenders in the military get thrown out while doing nothing about it. As much as I dislike Muslims they do at least have the "guts" to fight for there world vision. America was a better place when Americans did the same.
Better said I don't respect them or their ideology but I do think that they do more to fight for their world view than most unfortunately lazy American and Europeans that blindly follow whatever laws are passed.

They are gutless savages, animals. They shoot fish in a barrel. They suck!

Americans First!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
My point to this post no matter how poorly worded is that America was founded on great ideas, that we watch get stripped away and that as a group we're unwilling to fight. While Muslims despite there f'ed up views have shown a willingness to fight. So while we bash them and rightfully so they at least fight for their convictions while to many of us do nothing.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mittenman
My point to this post no matter how poorly worded is that America was founded on great ideas, that we watch get stripped away and that as a group we're unwilling to fight. While Muslims despite there f'ed up views have shown a willingness to fight. So while we bash them and rightfully so they at least fight for their convictions while to many of us do nothing.

Cool...you must have a crush on pol pot then.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No killing women and children with terrorist acts is reserved for the U S ARMY as practiced on innocent native americans. All you holier than thow folks "GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE U S is just as guilty as any country in the world!!!!!1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

By using that rule of thumb you are inferring that the wholesale execution of muslims in the West is a legitimate tactic.

I really do hope you are not suggesting that, because if you are then you are a nut of the first order.

They would do it to you and yours.
Proof is in history

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
JSTUART I mostly agree with your views and post. On this we'll disagree. My point being which is more dishonorable to have fugged up ideas that you're willing to fight for or to have the right ideas but to sit pat while your rights and freedoms are stripped away? I dislike Muslims and what they stand for but they are willing to fight while we as a whole watch our rights being taken away and do nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I change my mind. We should respect them, in exactly the same manner that the Romans respected the Carthaginians.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Bottom line - they wanna kill us and send us to Hell.

My reply to them is, "you first"...

Originally Posted by mohick
No killing women and children with terrorist acts is reserved for the U S ARMY as practiced on innocent native americans. All you holier than thow folks "GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE U S is just as guilty as any country in the world!!!!!1
That was what, about 150 years ago? What since?

Eff you... Don't like it here? GET THE HELL OUT....and make it snappy..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

I feel so guilty. I think I will visit the Little Big Horn site this fall after my visits to Pearl Harbor and Nagasaki.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

For crying out loud you are like a broken record...wake up to yourself.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

By using that rule of thumb you are inferring that the wholesale execution of muslims in the West is a legitimate tactic.

I really do hope you are not suggesting that, because if you are then you are a nut of the first order.

Proof is in history

You are probably right...but I have no desire to hunt anyone down, particularly not women and kids.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
yeah love the little big horn site One dumb ass and 162 others stupid enough to follow him got what they deserved!!!! Still wasn't justice

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I respect the principles of our forefathers as outlined in the Constitution. I also believe that when those principles are abused I respect the 2A and our right to defend the document in its entirety.

I have no respect for Muslim swine but as long as they practice their religion peacefully there's nothing that I can do. I'd prefer that every muslim in this country be deported or killed. There are those serving our country honorably and they'd be given different consideration as long as their allegiance is to this country FIRST! Anything else and they can be fed to the pigs too. I'm sick of tolerance and liberal bullshlt.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Proof is in history

You are probably right...but I have no desire to hunt anyone down, particularly not women and kids.

Up until mohammed and a few centurys after. The Middle East was Christians and peaceful. What happened?
Doomed to repeat history if you can't learn from it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Truth be known....muslim ideology probably would not condone 'The CampFire'.

Islam is what it is. Worldwide it seems to be a very small percentage of them that are peaceful.

In My Humble Opinion.... The RADICAL muslim is the one that lives beside us infidels 'in peace'..... the question is are they just waiting for the right moment?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Proof is in history

You don't have to worry about "hunting anyone down". The United States will do the heavy lifting as we've always done and you can carry on with your "insightful" commentary on American politics and policy on an American outdoor website. You and your fellow countrymen have already been neutered by liberal policies and complacency so you'll forgive us if we couldn't care less about your wants or desires.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Short answer NO. Long answer HELL NO.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 18,477 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,861
Posts18,537,715
Members74,050
Most Online20,796

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.