-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If he goes on saying and doing stupid crap that keeps pushing off Independent votes, I'm going to assume he was a plant all along to make sure she gets minimal resistance from the Right.

Wouldn't have said that a month ago but after watching Comey and Gowdy kneel down like whipped serfs following the most blatantly rigged elections in history, I don't feel like a conspiracy theorist anymore.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by teal
A ham sandwich made with expired mayo looks better than ANY Dem they could run.

Not sure the correlation.

Trump SHOULD rise 5-10 points. If he doesn't - then it doesn't matter who is running - the American PEOPLE are the problem.

Some people are taking way to long to realize our republic is dead and has been for since LBJ at the latest. Sooner you get your mind around that nugget the sooner you can set yourself around what needs to happen.

I would not be surprised if the opposite were true.

Bernie supporters will support Hillary now that she has survived this vicious "right Wing" smear campaign. Those that were on the Hillary fence and not supporters will now feel confident in her as President as she is strong enough to take on the FBI and the entire Right Wing establishment and come out smelling like a rose.

She will be portrayed by the Media as a Victim and a survivor, one that can overcome even the toughest odds.

Trump will come out swinging and the Media will portray him as scared and not able to win without the help of the FBI and the Right Wing witch hunters. They will convince millions that the only reason Trump is upset with this decision is because indicting Hillary was the only way he could have won.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/05/16.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by stillhunter73
If he goes on saying and doing stupid crap that keeps pushing off Independent votes, I'm going to assume he was a plant all along to make sure she gets minimal resistance from the Right.

Wouldn't have said that a month ago but after watching Comey and Gowdy kneel down like whipped serfs following the most blatantly rigged elections in history, I don't feel like a conspiracy theorist anymore.

My exact point...Trump is a Manchurian Candidate

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump's talking now.

He hits on the Muslim thing, but he needs to hammer it hard,..say something like,

"Every morning we wake up to find that Muslims have killed more people around the world,..and Hillary wants to bring them *here* to kill *you*!

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump's talking now.

He hits on the Muslim thing, but he needs to hammer it hard,..say something like,

"Every morning we wake up to find that Muslims have killed more people around the world,..and Hillary wants to bring them *here* to kill *you*!

Wow!!! You need to get on the Trump Team! More outlandish talk is exactly what the Manchurian really needs! That will guarantee he will find the millions of extra votes he will need to win. Should work with well lets see.....Women? Latinos? Asians? Blacks? College educated? Most Americans not members of the Fire?

You have a winner!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nah ya got in wrong he just needs to make more Trump coffee cups, pens, badges, T shirts and Caps in CHINA !!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Trump supporters are useful idiots of the Democratic Party just like other Dem voters...they're just too gullible and naive to realize it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJC58
Trump supporters are useful idiots of the Democratic Party just like other Dem voters...they're just too gullible and naive to realize it.

What's your alternative, dipschit?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by 4ager

Many of the other Republican candidates... each of whom could've done a better job attracting the middle where elections are won. Y'all just don't know how to play the game... and got owned. Now we have to deal with Hillary with a lame candidate.

Last edited by RJC58; 07/05/16.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Many of the other Republican candidates... each of whom could've done a better job attracting the middle where elections are won. Y'all just don't know how to play the game... and got owned. Now we have to deal with Hillary with a lame candidate.

How many of the other candidates could generate 13,300,000 votes in a GOP primary with 17 candidates? ( a record, by the way)

If the GOP can't win against Hillary with Trump,..then it's dead. There's no reason to consider it a political party any longer.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You never know what the idiots at the RNC will pull during the convention next week. If they pull a rules change, they can bend over and kiss their arrogant azzes good by for a long time. RJC58 can join 'em.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

who the F is "y'all" ?

I didn't vote for Trump, but many others did, my candidate lost early and often. Then my second choice finally dropped out, when not only did folks say he looked like grandpa Munster but ran a campaign that made grandpa Munster look like a better option.

I'm left with 4 choices, vote Hilary (yeah when hell freezes over) vote for Trump (whom I don't like or care for, but he's not Hilary)

or throw my fing vote away on 3rd party

or not vote at all

and if I didn't have kids and grandkids I'd gladly do the last one.

probably would make sense anyway, I've given up on the law, but I want to tell my kids I did everything within my power legally, to keep them from not inheriting the country we grew up in.

oh and FOAD Walt, you spineless POS

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

How many of the other candidates could generate 13,300,000 votes in a GOP primary with 17 candidates? ( a record, by the way)

If the GOP can't win against Hillary with Trump,..then it's dead. There's no reason to consider it a political party any longer.

I hear you... but that vote count does not include the middle, not even a majority of Republicans. It wouldn't be dead if factions would recognize a common enemy and work together instead of having an "it's all about my beliefs and what I want" attitude. Politics is based on compromise and Trump supporters won't even recognize RINOs as their allies in the main event.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
. Trump supporters won't even recognize RINOs as their allies in the main event.

If the GOP is indeed dead, it's the RINOs (cuckservatives) who killed it.

Cucks aren't Trump's allies. They're Hillary's allies.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
. Trump supporters won't even recognize RINOs as their allies in the main event.

Useful Idiots of the Democratic Party, Exhibit A

I'm done on this topic.

Last edited by RJC58; 07/05/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Useful Idiots of the Democratic Party, Exhibit A

I'm done on this topic.

No great loss.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Disagree. It's not the RINOS but the tea baggers who move the party too far right.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by LostHighway

Disagree. It's not the RINOS but the tea baggers who move the party too far right.

Preach it, brother.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LostHighway

Yeah we need more crossing the isles. How did that work out for rino McCain?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 2ndwind, 219 Wasp, 40 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,587
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.