Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
...was that the police had contacted him and he was spewing anti-white, anti-cop hatred. Is this the one that was killed?

What about the other three? Who are they and what are they? If there was a Muslim angle to this event, would we know?

Whatever the story is at this point, do you buy it?

What about the AK, the shooters movements, etc.

Last edited by Fireball2; 07/10/16.

LOL
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'd say its way to early to have a correct story... and dang sure to early to expect the correct events to be made public.

And thats to be expected, but Mc Donalds ruined folks... they wanna know NOW....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The early word is frequently wrong because the press is in a frenzy to get something reported, accuracy is not paramount.

AK---any long gun is considered an assault rifle. AK, AR, Assault rifle, Military rifle are all interchangeable terms to the MSM. If he was using a Mauser 98 they would still call it an Assault Rifle.

The other three arrests: in the chaos of the early scene, I am sure there were other arrests of people trying to flee that may have been pointed out by other panicked citizens. Not unusual. If any of these arrests were in any way involved, do you really think Dallas PD who just lost 5 of their own would have released them.

Muslim: maybe, maybe not. Seems really clear he was hating Whitey. Whether his hate was based on racism or Muslim racism doesn't seem to matter much.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Bristoe's thread contained the link to an article saying shooter was a 25 year old black man.

What's sad is I don't know if I should believe it, or if nefarious people are spinning a tale.

It seems like each time an "event" happens, the guv can name names within 14.2 seconds, provide video from 17 different angles including high quality audio providing all the details of motivation, opportunity, and conclusion, if it fits their anti-America agenda. Other times...

When I get a quick explanation, I get nervous. When I get days of silence, I get nervous.

Maybe the point is that people that are paying attention no longer know what or when to believe, but we're getting a little more solid on what and when NOT to believe.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There is at least 1 photo leaked of the shooter and his rifle after the blast that killed him. The rifle is an AK variant that has been modified with an aftermarket folding stock and a dot sight of some type.

Supposedly the bomb was placed inside a package of food delivered by the robot that detonated when he opened it. But I got that off the net. Consider the source. I saw the photo, it seems legit.

Most of the info is coming from local Dallas PD, not feds. I'd tend to believe it is probably as accurate as can be expected at this point. Often early details are sketchy and conflicting information that comes out later doesn't mean someone lied.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
link to photo?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bristoe's thread contained the link to an article saying shooter was a 25 year old black man.

What's sad is I don't know if I should believe it, or if nefarious people are spinning a tale.

It seems like each time an "event" happens, the guv can name names within 14.2 seconds, provide video from 17 different angles including high quality audio providing all the details of motivation, opportunity, and conclusion, if it fits their anti-America agenda. Other times...

When I get a quick explanation, I get nervous. When I get days of silence, I get nervous.

Maybe the point is that people that are paying attention no longer know what or when to believe, but we're getting a little more solid on what and when NOT to believe.

You always seem nervous, and paranoid, and fearful. Perhaps you should talk to your M.D. about testosterone therapy. Unless doctors make you nervous.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oh good, until now I've felt like I didn't fit in around here. Thanks for clearing that up bud.

LOL
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You are welcome, I don't understand why you would feel you don't fit in this freakshow we all enjoy.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Google "Mark Essex."

One guy with a Ruger 44 carbine and coffee can full of ammo created mayhem for about a week in New Orleans.

In spite of the fancy surplus military equipment, shaved heads, goatees, tattoos, and bravado, American police are not, and never have been, mentally equipped to deal with a determined adversary.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fact is five Dallas Officers are murdered. Everything else is MSM, Fox News bullshit.. A result of piss poor reporting and commentary.

What do you think happened?

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
No idea what happened, but the silence does raise lots of questions.

LOL
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by rlott
In spite of the fancy surplus military equipment, shaved heads, goatees, tattoos, and bravado, American police are not, and never have been, mentally equipped to deal with a determined adversary.

And you base this on what experience of yours?

Unreconstructed to the End.
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Death smiles at us all...but only FMF Corpsmen smile back
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Exactly. Doubtful if the whole truth will ever be released.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lvmiker
You are welcome, I don't understand why you would feel you don't fit in this freakshow we all enjoy.

mike r

Don't cha all feel the love?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our govt. is more concerned with Black-White relations than the rule of law. NBN is what it's all about now.

As long as the [bleep] is fed, clothed, housed, educated, entertained, and healthy... thats what it's all about.

Not pointing fingers though. wink

g

Thomas Jefferson

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Seriously dude you are online...stand up and defend that claim.

Originally Posted by rlott
Google "Mark Essex."

One guy with a Ruger 44 carbine and coffee can full of ammo created mayhem for about a week in New Orleans.

Dum Vivimus Vivamus
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GeoW
Fact is five Dallas Officers are murdered. Everything else is MSM, Fox News bullshit.. A result of piss poor reporting and commentary.

What do you think happened?

g

What I think is:

I think one guy with basic military training on riflemanship and an ax to grind killed 5 people and wounded 7.

I think Dallas PD is damn lucky all he knew how to do was operate his weapon and shoot straight.

I think every time American police have to deal with a determined adversary, they fail miserably.

Google "Christopher J. Dorner" or "North Hollywood shootout" if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by rlott; 07/10/16.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
RLOTT

Were you ever a LEO, if so when and when? Military? Branch and MOS? Are you or have you been down rage? Are or were you a member of a SOF unit?
What, other than Google are you basing your assessment of modern law enforcement on?
Do you think a military unit downrange providing overwatch for that large of a group would have faired better without collateral damage? If so what do you base this on?

Last edited by Flfiremedic; 07/10/16.

Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 52 invisible), 2,954 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,688
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.