Print Thread
Hop To
J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Saw on the news this morning that the reason for the Dallas shooter's less than honorable discharge was that he was accused of stealing a female soldiers panties in Afghanistan.
First off, I wouldn't think war-zone panties would be the kind you'd want to steal, and second- Will Rick give Bowsinger an administrative discharge from the 'fire if he's caught with a pair of Sarah's skid-marked crisis panties?

John

Last edited by john843; 07/14/16.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The dude definitely had some screws lose.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTW, as discussed yesterday, the wingnut apparently ETS'd before the discharge precedings were final.

He got an Honorable discharge.....

J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
ETS'd ?

Last edited by john843; 07/14/16.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Expiration of Term of Service

his enlistment was up, so rather than keep him on the hook while they threw the book at him, they simply outprocessed him, with an Honorable Discharge

IC B2

J
john843 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Thanks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by john843
Saw on the news this morning that the reason for the Dallas shooter's less than honorable discharge was that he was accused of stealing a female soldiers panties in Afghanistan.
First off, I wouldn't think war-zone panties would be the kind you'd want to steal, and second- Will Rick give Bowsinger an administrative discharge from the 'fire if he's caught with a pair of Sarah's skid-marked crisis panties?

John
He received an honorable discharge. He was shipped home with papers recommending a less-than-honorable but someone ignored them and gave him the honorable. The investigation is to find out why that happened.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It sounds like a mutual agreement plea bargain. It's my understanding "the shooter" hired an attorney I assume to fight the discharge and this was the end result. They could go through litigation or just get rid of him. It appears they (the Army Reserve) just got rid of him by giving him an Honorable discharge and saved the litigation.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Defense attorney said he didn't know why but they dropped the case and gave him a general discharge under honorable conditions. I think the explanation is the ETS had made the case more bother than it was worth. They would have had to Involuntarily extended his enlistment and then pay him all that time just to throw him out. Plenty of fruits , nuts , and flakes have been let out under similar circumstances. Hindsight is always 20/20 but if I had been the one calling that shot I'd have let him slide out the same way. No way to know this guy would go from panty thief to mass murderer.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK, so was it an "Honorable Discharge" or was it a "General Discharge under honorable conditions". There is a helluva lot of difference.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RWE
Expiration of Term of Service

his enlistment was up, so rather than keep him on the hook while they threw the book at him, they simply outprocessed him, with an Honorable Discharge
They do that for all their useful fools, and now he's been useful!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The investigation is to find out why that happened.
Waste of money on investigations with this admin. But I'm sure some elected thieve's kin need the money, so proceed!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Panty sniffer, goat molester, black panther, all about the same to me. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

219 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 222ND, 17CalFan, 257wthbylover, 27 invisible), 17,704 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,995
Posts18,540,232
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.