BTT

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 320Keith
Poor little nobodies, frantically trying to undo what their stupidity has done.

You opened Pandora's box and did not get the result you anticipated.

You will NEVER achieve your dream of controlling the campfire because to do so would require far more courage than any attack dog hiding behind a keyboard could ever muster.

Many interesting people have been banned or suspended, those who wish to come back.

If you had the slightest idea of what counts when running an internet site you'ld get it.

Ric is a businessman. His business is not to please dolts like you. His business is to attract sponsors. That is done by one thing...... post count.

The more you yammer at me and I respond, the higher the post count.

IF you read the site rules, you might get it.

It took a while to figure put who the azzholes are and who the good guys are.

The three mouskiteers are certainly in the azzhole bucket.
They can't summon up any example of their big buys/sells on the net, nor are any members here telling us what great guys they are to but/sell with.

They are nobodies beating long dead horses in a frantic attempt to tell others what to do.

Doing that is a waste of time...... much better to let actual transactions speak for themselves.

Just SOLD this one ..... nothing you can do...LOL

[Linked Image]

Another entertaining rant from the delusional douchenozzle. Keep up the great work, Larry. And don't forget to wipe your chin.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This one too (was a way different bench rest rifle when purchased.)

[Linked Image]

Anyone notice that the attack dogs have yet to come up with their records as buyers/sellers ANYWHERE ????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This one too: (before scope)

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 320Keith; 07/15/16.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So let me get this straight. Larry Root is Craigster and 320Kieth? WTF? Are you schizophrenic?

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Lol Larry

so you think posing as your wife is normal conduct for an adult....And why do you use so many usernames? Any member in good standing keeps one user name.....Just pointing to the obvious

It isn't to fool those who are on you like stink on dog poop, it is to deceive. If you don't admit having more than one username is intent to deceive, it Shows how delusional your mind is.

How is ole Mark Claiborne doing, speaking of "birds of a feather".

And I don't think the OP realized "your buying' isn't really an issue with most, your using multiple usernames is just plain idiotic, unless you are hiding something, IMHO.

Carry on Larry, you keep putting $ in the website owners pocket, as hard as that is for you to swallow, Laffin.

Last edited by hemiallen; 07/15/16.
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Springcove
So let me get this straight. Larry Root is Craigster and 320Kieth? WTF? Are you schizophrenic?

And you are a fuhcking moron. Obviously.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Lol Larry

so you think posing as your wife is normal conduct for an adult....And why do you use so many usernames? Any member in good standing keeps one user name.....Just pointing to the obvious

It isn't to fool those who are on you like stink on dog poop, it is to deceive. If you don't admit having more than one username is intent to deceive, it Shows how delusional your mind is.

How is ole Mark Claiborne doing, speaking of "birds of a feather".

And I don't think the OP realized "your buying' isn't really an issue with most, your using multiple usernames is just plain idiotic, unless you are hiding something, IMHO.

Carry on Larry, you keep putting $ in the website owners pocket, as hard as that is for you to swallow, Laffin.

I think Shrapnel is also one of his handles.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You didn't answer my question Larry, I mean Craigster, I mean 320kieth. Why so many names? It's a simple question.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You didn't answer my question Larry, I mean Craigster, I mean 320kieth. Why so many names? It's a simple question.

Springcove, you are 10 years late to the party.

260Rem, Mtnboomer, Craigster and EHNM are attack dog trolls. They have only two goals in mind:
1. Run anyone off the site they cannot control.
2. Maximize their post counts as, in their world, that makes them big shots

Keith320 is their current target. They really screwed up when they started this thread as MEN spoke up and said they had no problems dealing with Keith320....... that was not their plan.

Further you might note they have not been able to respond for call to trot out their unblemished records as big time buyer/sellers here or anywhere on the net.

Why ? because they have none. They are sad little boys hiding behind a keyboard, too scared to reveal who they really are or to make good on all their chest thumping FTF.

EHNM even chickened out of coming to the NM campfire after making all kinds of threats to Keith320.

Keep your head down and please be aware that there are about 10-15 people on this site (watch for high post counts) who will insult you, your family, lie, threaten and pirate your threads.

Amusing once you have figured out that Hillary has a bigger set than any of them but really no reason to get involved.

Further ?s PM me.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Larry you flatter yourself. They arent after anybody. You post bullsheit and get called out on it. Plain and simple, doesnt take a rocket scientist.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Larry, please explain your reasoning for using the handle Karen ( his wife ) and the 20+ other handles you use to post and buy-sell here. Maybe you have a legitimate reason for your deceptional tactics?

Please enlighten us

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Come on. The 20+ user handles belies a legitimate rationale. The only truthful reason is in the actions of a sick, ego serving person, intending to hide his identity behind different names, and sick behaviors. Larry posted 2 weeks ago that he and "friends" were planning to motorcycle to the Arminjo Springs gathering. Instead he chooses to engage in this BS. For what purpose? Did his "tinkerbell scooter" break down, or was he purposely posting to get a reaction from others? He didn't get the hoped for reaction. A waste of oxygen and computer time from this bag of hot air. Larry likes to fight online because he can hide online. He steps in his crap, he can't remember his own lies and misrepresentations. Convenient for his "poor victim me" portrayal. Truly pathetic.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/15/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope clueless, if you only knew how many members on this site had multiple user IDs you'ld wet yourself (more).

As for "hiding online" you and your attack dog pals are the masters of that.

Have yet had one to fess up a full name and address. Just hiding behind their KBs...... like you.

Since none of them can....perhaps YOU could share with us all the great buy/sell deals you have done here and on other websites ?

This one too !

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
At this juncture, these allegations against the seller are no longer what comes to the forefront. The sheer hypocrisy and mob mentality is, though.

Why dogpile a man's simple classifieds ad into countless pages of repetitive drivel?

If someone has a substantiated negative review to post, do so -- in the appropriate place. Does it really take dozens upon dozens of posts to make a single point??? And does it need to be in someone's classified ad??? To do so is akin to those who appoint themselves some sort of pricing god and dump on other people's ads as well. We're all adults with similar abilities to check feedback or reputation, so if someone wants to buy or sell to a particular individual, then so be it. And if someone wants to pay $5 more for an item than XYZ Mart sells the same thing for, it is their own business. And if they don't, they can just scroll past the ad and continue life as usual.

I am not here to defend anyone, though I did state in another thread that Larry Root and I did have at least 2 and likely three transactions -- all smooth as silk.

But back to my point: I find it strangely odd that some who are so quick to condemn Larry Root openly worshiped at the altar of Bricktop (or Miles or Jackie or whatever name he used at the time) and thought he could do no wrong.

Bricktop is no doubt one of the rudest, most arrogant, foul-mouthed, disrespectful and ego-driven individuals I have encountered on the internet. He thought nothing of ridiculing someone's medical disabilities and issued threats of physical violence not only to members but their families as well -- and generally without even the slightest of provocation. There's valid reason the Bricktop persona is no longer here.

He, too, hides behind a computer name -- as do the majority of people on the 'net. And as some of you have noted, many of these people have multiple screen names. Maybe anonymity is where the "courage" to try and act like some untouchable immortal comes from -- no matter if they are out to scam or simply behave as an obnoxious bully. I seriously doubt it would exist -- or at least not be as rampant -- if everyone was forced to use their real names and actual locations.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Perfect timing Bobby.

Good to have this all together in one thread... I have tried to be accurate as possible. So - here's one more vile attempt to take over the 'Fire via post count rather than bragging about purchases. Dang, I could have had Bwana status with oneliners in the time it took to put this fugger together! LOL

So many guys just move past this topic as it's such old hat. Some newer ones have asked, Who? For those that want to believe that Larry's rants are those of a decent man, really???? I think it was the stuff copied and posted below from 2012 when he tried to scam in on a "youth in need" rifle giveaway as user name interthem (that's Larry Root) that really showed what a low individual he'd become. It's now four years later. The guys that say they have no fight in it or those that say they couldn't care less, really???? I've read thousands of pages of past 24Hourcampfire.com posts, generally with the intent to learn from those outside my circle about things of interest regarding rifles, scopes, and hunting. I love the free-flow here, lack of BS moderation and no banning of folks for just disagreeing with management. Larry is not actually interesting to me, but as indicated in previous posts on this thread, I think it's good to let people know.

Originally Posted by Craigster

And you are a fuhcking moron. Obviously.

This is not helping!

Craigster is NOT Larry. 320Kieth is the current Larry Root handle. Stick is not this Larry. TakeAKnee is not Larry. Com'on pay attention!

Larry's only legit User Name is oldman1942. Which the presumption is - that it is locked so he can't post using it - effectively a banning in most people's eyes. He has since used the following plus many many more user names. Just this year Porche1600s, stlooiearch, 1000is and the ever-loveable 320Keith.... Often they get linked to his oldman1942 handle... So - the interactions end up being like this, where one user name says something but it later gets changed to oldman1942 or such and you can see the difference in the quotes. Makes some of it harder to track looking back.

Originally Posted by oldman1942
Here's just ONE example of Mr Root supporting other members of the site with hard cash....

This was him using a different user name besides oldman1942 giving cred to Mr Root! Then that user name was linked to oldman1942... So - he was literally logging in as someone else and referring to himself in the third person to build his credibility...

So - the quotes bare it out like this.
-----------------------------

Alaska Forum, 35 Whelen thread, ongoing...
So lets sum this up:

the OP is going to take a "position" not a job

he is planning on getting a 35 whelen, clearly inferior to the CZ 9.3x62 he could buy for about the same money.(he already owns a CZ, so no learning curve)

if he MUST have a whelen, he is doing it the hardest way possible by reboring something else, is spite of no shortage of factory CRF 35 whelens for sale

now, because all 35 whelen factory ammo is inferior to that available for the 9.3x62, he's thinking about reloading

can hardly wait until we move on to a scope for the rifle.

Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by stlooiearch
So lets sum this up:

the OP is going to take a "position" not a job

he is planning on getting a 35 whelen, clearly inferior to the CZ 9.3x62 he could buy for about the same money.(he already owns a CZ, so no learning curve)

if he MUST have a whelen, he is doing it the hardest way possible by reboring something else, is spite of no shortage of factory CRF 35 whelens for sale

now, because all 35 whelen factory ammo is inferior to that available for the 9.3x62, he's thinking about reloading
can hardly wait until we move on to a scope for the rifle.

stlooiearch:

See - obviously stlooiearch was oldman1942, Larry using a bogus login for what ever his intent and interest was given HIS history here... So...

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
LARRY ROOT, poor misunderstood LARRY ROOT...

Guess you missed my previous post.

"your post: 3) Regarding your statement that there is “no shortage of .35 Whelens for sale,” the only CRF factory .35Ws I have seen for sale in current production are the Montana Rifle Co. AVR or V2. I have also seen a few used M77s and Hawkeyes in .35W, but I believe they are now out of production. If you know of other factory CRF .35W rifles for sale that I have not considered, please let me know."

my post: "as I recall reading, the 35 Whelen is not approved for hunting Buffs in Africa, the 9.3x62 is.

as for rifles:

gunsamerica.com has 3 bolt guns w/walnut, CZ, SAKO and Ruger

gunbroker.com has 1 CZ carbine walnut

hinterland.com has 1 CZ rifle walnut"

As for the 9.3 vs the 35, most African PHs prefer the former.
Boutique ammo (Buffalo Bore) is not the same as Barnes,Hornady or Norma.

Partition are fine bullets but Barnes are better (again see what PHs suggest)

Barnes offers in their VOR TX ammo

Cartridge 9.3 x 62mm
B.C .411
Box QTY 20
Weight/Type 286 TSX BT
Velocity 2355
Catalog # 21577

would hammer anything

Barnes also offers a 250 gr bullet that may be pushed to 2600 fps with handloads.

BTW 9.3x62 may be made from 06' cases as Ken Waters demonstrated in his book Pet Loads.

I own two of each plus a 9.3x74 No. 1. think the only reason the whelen exists is that back then 06 cases were easy to come by and metric cartridges were pretty much unknown/disliked.

guess my age is showing. jobs are what we had to get $ to entice the ladies into interesting positions.

sounds like a grand adventure ahead for you.

Brian, poor misunderstood Brian

Guess you missed my previous post.

"your post: 3) Regarding your statement that there is “no shortage of .35 Whelens for sale,” the only CRF factory .35Ws I have seen for sale in current production are the Montana Rifle Co. AVR or V2. I have also seen a few used M77s and Hawkeyes in .35W, but I believe they are now out of production. If you know of other factory CRF .35W rifles for sale that I have not considered, please let me know."

my post: "as I recall reading, the 35 Whelen is not approved for hunting Buffs in Africa, the 9.3x62 is.

as for rifles:

gunsamerica.com has 3 bolt guns w/walnut, CZ, SAKO and Ruger

gunbroker.com has 1 CZ carbine walnut

hinterland.com has 1 CZ rifle walnut"

As for the 9.3 vs the 35, most African PHs prefer the former.
Boutique ammo (Buffalo Bore) is not the same as Barnes,Hornady or Norma.

Partition are fine bullets but Barnes are better (again see what PHs suggest)

Barnes offers in their VOR TX ammo

Cartridge 9.3 x 62mm
B.C .411
Box QTY 20
Weight/Type 286 TSX BT
Velocity 2355
Catalog # 21577

would hammer anything

Barnes also offers a 250 gr bullet that may be pushed to 2600 fps with handloads.

BTW 9.3x62 may be made from 06' cases as Ken Waters demonstrated in his book Pet Loads.

I own two of each plus a 9.3x74 No. 1. think the only reason the whelen exists is that back then 06 cases were easy to come by and metric cartridges were pretty much unknown/disliked.

guess my age is showing. jobs are what we had to get $ to entice the ladies into interesting positions.

sounds like a grand adventure ahead for you.

there corrected.

just who is this guy you are so concerned about ?

btw, who might you be ?

So - clearly stlooiearch says he is named Brian and not aware of a Larry Root... WTF? Sound like something a normal dude does?

And the follow-up PM treatment from 1000is. (For those missing the glaring obvious, this is from LARRY ROOT, oldman1942, stlooiearch, 1000is and Brian all wrapped up in one...) OMG. This peeked my interest enough momentarily to figure out how to tell with pretty good certainty whom is, or is not, Larry Root, via the UBB Buddies thing previously described. A technique known to others for some years... Again, note how he claims good character because of purchases. Children in my basement? I just called him by his given name... Sure I stirred the pot a bit, but given HIS history...
A couple days later he got Rooted out and identified again by the masses and there was a flurry of Root threads, mainly because he sent PMs to many numerous individuals ranting like a frickin' lunitic...
I got the PM treatment days ago - LOL. Pretty sure at some point in the past that was at least partially Turdlike credible...

Poor poor misunderstood Larry... Where's that pic in the dress?

Poor Larry....

PM subject line : Misunderstood?.....

Originally Posted by 1000is
Hardly, hated by cowards is more accurate.

Now sir what's your beef ?

Please be specific, not general slurs.

Who have I cheated ? Who have I called foul names and posted insulting photos of ? Of the dozens of items I bought here, who was unhappy with the deal ?

Finally, as it happened before you joined, do you even have any idea (again specifics) why banned ?

Originally Posted by 1000is
Love the "" button do you ? BUT too cowardly (and unable) to respond to PM.

Mountain boomer and Portland says it all. A FOB in Progressive land. How many children living in your basement ?

You're a dipchit Larry, always have been.

About the dress comment. I still would like to have the bosslady image of him in the floral dress circa 2012... Anyone?

See how he says in the PM, "Who have I called foul names"... Lots of folks is the answer... Maybe not under that day's identity. Does that matter to normal folks? New screen name = new person?

This year as Porche1600s before he was Rooted out. As long as that User Name has a good reputation, Larry thinks is absurd to question... Not too concerned with his offer, I didn't pay attention to it, just the interactions, his response to some fairly decent folks.
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11175835/1

And these among others...

iamagunnut 2011

goodiewrench 07/11

Bosslady 01/11
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Via PM:

Originally Posted by BossLady
b if for "bolo list" (which one of you tough guys is already on)
C is for coward
l is for loudmouth
p is for puzzie
s is for stupid
w is for wimp
and z is for Zulu. Why don't you pack up your smart azz mouth and come for a visit....we can play Rorke's Drift.

Oops forgot you are only a STUPID, LOUDMOUTH, COWARD, PUZZIE, WIMP aka "keyboard commando". Big talk, no balls.

pipercolt 11/11
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by pipercolt
This thread has gone off the rails. We have some loon with 14 posts since 5/09 on a rant of lies against a user with 20 posts who joined in May of this year.
Time to exit stage right as when the name calling starts it's time to go. cool

Why it is Larry Root aka BossLady, Oldman1942, among about another 100 iterations!

semivalley 06/2012

Spanishombre 2012 - A busy Root Year
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8795327/2

1000is and popesixtus too

interthem 02/12
Originally Posted by interthem
Click or friction adjustments ?
What is the letter prefix/suffix to the serial # ?
You accept free PayPal ?
Thanks.

7x64FN 02/15
Originally Posted by GunGeek
This guy's like a disease that just won't go away.

Originally Posted by 7x64FN
Big Buck 215, my name is Larry Root, what is your's ?

This site and this thread are not the place to air your apparent problems with me, although we have never met nor done business.

I'm in the Pinedale Phone book and have voicemail should you miss me. I look forward to your call as I cannot do the same. The same offer is extended to the few others (of the 51,945 members) who feel as you do.

Thank You

Larry Root

befortherewas 2012

victory 7/12

This has just gone too far and is no longer worth the effort. We met and decided in light of the massive written history, recorded phone calls and phone company "traps" set up to identify the "hang up" calls as well as the numerous other sites populated and monitored by adults, that this place is not worth bothering with.

This latest thread with more serial lies from the troll leader was no surprise.
The mass hysteria generated among other members who have no knowledge of the history of death threats, stalking, serial lies and thread pirating most depressing. It gives a "window" into minds of many real or faked members. It is a classic example of mob behavior where one leader is able to lead a mob to a lynching although they have no knowledge of or evidence for the "crime(s) in question.

In the case of this site there is no John Wayne standing at the jailhouse door with a 10 bore Greener to disperse or inform the mob of the truth.

There is no real site moderation and the site is allowed to run wild under the control of the trolls.

To the many friends I have met here both as "chatters" and as a buyer or seller, I will miss you.

As this site continues to slide into another "as real as it gets", I'm sure you will find your way to sites that are well moderated and populated by adults.

Several of our club members dissented and said they (with different ISPs and computers) will monitor the site for good deals from good guys.

So Kenny, you have won, albeit a very hollow victory as this is becoming the California of Internet gun related sites.

For any adults who care to learn the truth, you better look quickly at all the posts by "Oldman1942" as I'm sure Kenny and his pawn with move quickly to scrub the evidence (chuckle). I am setting up a dedicated email for those who wish to hear the the: who, what, when and where story, all of which is well documented in non electronic media. It is >ronnie41yahoo.com<

Spammers be aware that all questionable emails will be ISP traced and the results turned over to those who already have the whole record of this travesty.

I'll be joining the others driven off the site like Tom 264, because my level of disgust with the dirtbag element here outweighs my desire to expose the liars, cheats, stalkers, threat makers who are inexorably sending the site into its demise.

You trolls all have fun celebrating ..... too bad you were too yellow to try it at THE BIG PINEDALE CAMPFIRE. giggle!

Finally, I have never had ANY communication with Mr. Bin by any media asking me to leave the site or any other reason. Kenny apparently has appointed himself site spokesperson ..... I can think of no one better suited.

And 2014 but strangely 2012ish....
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by spanishhombre
My my, your homophobia is popping out again. Repressed secret desires I assume.

Actually, sitting here on the porch with the 82 degree tradewinds wafting through. Been a far nicer winter than freezing my butt off up in WYO.

Sadly, Bricktop never did come to visit.

What has become of NSAQAM ? Blizzard collapse one of his doublewides ?

Funny, no matter how often you are asked NOT ONE of you trolls can come up with a logical reason for chasing around after "Larry" and those you think may be him, for FOUR LONG YEARS.

You have never won anything and you never will. Initially it was believed some of you were crazy enough to try something stupid (actually the long gone member from SD did make a specific death threat but he was dealt with) but now it's clear you are all just a bunch of cowards, hiding behind a keyboard and even afraid to be known by your real names.

So ban away, it means nothing. The "evil Larry" and all his clones will still be here as well as that other site you have poisoned. Buying and selling when we want and, if bored, making a few fact based posts to help out those with genuine questions.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Big Pinedale Campfire this year.

Did you see the ANNB Super Grade just bought here right under your powerless noses. (chuckle)

[Linked Image]

---------------------------------------

To wrap this up...

Larry asked what my beef was?

Again from 2012. His intentions given his history?

It was enough for me. If guys read it different or truly don't care... So be it. But to me, this stuff matters. He's vile and by gawd I am going to share my opinion on the matter. Cheers!
--------------------

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6275523/1

This is nice gesture from many of you. When you start the next one I have a young man to be considered.
He is 16 and comes from a family of 5. His father is retired Army on 100% disablility due to being in the Fulda Gap when Chernobyl blew up (they gave them dose meters for 3 days, maxed out every day, then no more were issued).
He (the Dad) has Diabetes, numerous bone problems and is currently hospitalized (Not at a VA facility thank God!) for treatment of bone infections. You can't live too well on a Staff Sgts. disability pay in NY state !
The Mom has a crappy job with NY state and who knows how long that will last.
The Dad has friends who could take the young man hunting if he had a rifle.
Please keep him in mind for the future. Thank You all

Originally Posted by MissouriEd
This is nice gesture from many of you. When you start the next one I have a young man to be considered.
He is 16 and comes from a family of 5. His father is retired Army on 100% disablility due to being in the Fulda Gap when Chernobyl blew up (they gave them dose meters for 3 days, maxed out every day, then no more were issued).
He (the Dad) has Diabetes, numerous bone problems and is currently hospitalized (Not at a VA facility thank God!) for treatment of bone infections. You can't live too well on a Staff Sgts. disability pay in NY state !
The Mom has a crappy job with NY state and who knows how long that will last.
The Dad has friends who could take the young man hunting if he had a rifle.
Please keep him in mind for the future. Thank You all

What a bunch of POS. 100% VA disability is at least 4K per month plus more for dependents. SS disability will provide more, about $1500 per month. Fula Gap was in Germany Before Germany was unified and 1200 or more from Chernoble, I was in West Germany at the time and there was no radiation injuries. Moms job will pay at least $25k. They ain't doin too bad at $50-60k and prolly don't pay much taxes either.

Sounds like a scam to me.

You sir, are a scumbag for trying to slander a soldier who incurred serious heath issues defending your right to be an azz !

I'm sure you know more about the family's income and problems than they do.

There is no Fula gap, so much for your knowledge of Germany. It's FULDA !

As for "no radioactivity from Chernobyl" you might wish, (or not) to be enlightened. Note that the German government has paid out over 238 Million Euros for Chernobyl related damages. That was as of 2009, BTW, when the exchange rate was about $1.7 dollars/ one Euro.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,709345,00.html

The real reason all this shouting is going on, is that I have made an offer of $1000 yankee dollars from the $10,000 Bricktop will lose to me in June. I had no plans to even mention it on this thread at this time. Once again NSAQAM has betrayed a confidence. As he has "outed" the wager, any of you adults who wish the full details may PM me.

NSAQAM knows that come June, Bricktop will welch on the wager and he, along with several others, who have egged Bricktop on will all look like fools.

NSAQAM will be busy mobilizing his troll brigade to do everything he can to keep this nice young man from receiving a rifle.

Lies, smears, insults and obscenity are their normal M.O.

So now "you know the rest of the story".

I have a grand on the table courtesy of Bricktop.

Stay tuned to see who is "polluting" the thread.

Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Outrageous!
Larry Root stooping to a new low.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Larry Root fellates chickens, and bottoms for horses

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
You still have not proven I stole these pics off of the internet.

Link... Pages 16-17

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...7/.35_Whelen_Rifle_Question#Post11268807
Still no answer larry.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Where are the close up pics I asked for on the .35 Whelen Imp?

Still waiting for the close up pics of the .35 Whelen Imp.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes it is nice to see the frantic attempts of the attack dogs to recycle old news.

The FACT remains that no current member of this site is willing to step up and say he was scammed...... by contrast quite a few ARE willing to step up and say they had positive selling/buying experiences.

The blather of elkhunternm is typical. He has been told that he:
1. does not control anyone
2. that he is not getting pictures
3. his photos were not stolen off the internet

Like all the attack dogs he ignores what he is told and just rants on and on, making a complete fool of himself.

In addition none of the attack dogs, despite slandering anyone in sight, are unwilling to post:

1. who they are
2. where they live
3. their bona fides as big time internet sellers of buyers with sites, user names and F/B to match.

Cowards ? Liars ? Haters ? Contributors to the site ? Slander mongers ? Death threat makers ? Thread piraters ?

You gentle reader may draw your own conclusions.

Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to sell my XS7 7mm08 stainless as well as looking for good items at fair prices other MEN wish to sell.

A MAN here sold me this one too:

[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (222Sako, 1936M71, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.