OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
btt

set of dies and box of cases included

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
geez, this is getting a bit too tempting.

"...One Nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All"

JeffG
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JeffG
geez, this is getting a bit too tempting.

If you do, then you better buckle in and hold on. The ride could be brutal........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heck of a deal with a set of dies, but what would jwgibson do if he was here?

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
More pictures please.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Took the attack dogs quite a while, didn't it ?

Three offers on the table.

Nice rifle at a fair price.

Is thread pirating a rules violation ?
Nope not for these dolts.

btt

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 320Keith

btt

The worst rules violator on this site complaining about rule violations, TFF!!!!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

btt

LOL

I believe posting with multiple user names in order to deceive is against the rules on most internet sites!

Laffin

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nope, This is not "most internet sites", not deceiving anyone, here's a rifle, it's for sale, I've no complaints from any REAL members here in any buy/sell transaction.

In fact, a dozen dared to step up and say our transactions went just fine.

Now, attack dogs, show us your sterling F/B from here or any other website for several 100 transactions ?

Gentle reader, don't hold your breath.....

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Heck of a deal with a set of dies, but what would jwgibson do if he WERE here?

THERE FIXED IT, Yet another example of substandard education.

Old JW is not here. He is not anywhere. He doesn't exist except in the mirror of the attack dog troll who invented him.

Again, old 260 gets caught out in yet ANOTHER lie. blush

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Lol

so you think posing as your wife is normal conduct for an adult....And why do you use so many usernames? Any member in good standing keeps one user name.....Just pointing to the obvious

It isn't to fool those who are on you like stink on dog poop, it is to deceive. If you don't admit having more than one username is intent to deceive, it Shows how delusional your mind is.

How is ole Mark Claiborne doing, speaking of "birds of a feather".

And I don't think the OP realized "your buying' isn't really an issue with most, your using multiple usernames is just plain idiotic, unless you are hiding something, IMHO.

Carry on Larry, you keep putting $ in the website owners pocket, as hard as that is for you to swallow, Laffin.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
To all non attack dogs reading this thread.... have you wondered by a member just trying to sell a nice rifle at a fair price is met with so much liar BS from those who are neither buyers or sellers on this site ?

Who are too frightened to reveal who they really are ?

Who are violating specific site rules by pirating a thread, flaming another member and so on ?

If you're interested, my email address is at the top.

Thanks to MEN.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Please note that besides having multiple user names, Larry has multiple email addresses too.

Last month his email address was happymeals1980gmail.com. I know this because he sent me this unsolicited email:

"Funny thing ----- mr real estate investor, your boy Gibson is not at GA.com nor is the F/B you just made up.

But thanks for the link dumbazz because it takes everyone who clicks it to all my auctions as well as my excellent F/B (w/o shill Gibson).

My man is now on your track as well. You have joined the august company of the worst of the worst who need to be identified for future use.

I'll be on the campfire long after you are drooling on yourself. You know what's best ? You can't do a [bleep] thing about it. Watching you cowards get your shorts in a knot just makes every day a good day.

Already have three members interested in the 7mm08 ------ it's so great having dozens of user names that never post ----- just used to buy and sell via PMs.

Drove thru you wretched state on the way back here ----- gives now meaning to the word "flat".

Saw your prattle about how you get bored with guns quickly. Your women feel the same about you (according to Twitter). Send them to WY where they will be appreciated.

AMF !".

Is a man who admits to having dozen of aliases a man who can be trusted? The answer seems obvious to me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Heck of a deal with a set of dies, but what would jwgibson do if he WERE here?

THERE FIXED IT, Yet another example of substandard education.

Old JW is not here. He is not anywhere. He doesn't exist except in the mirror of the attack dog troll who invented him.

Again, old 260 gets caught out in yet ANOTHER lie. blush

According to the grammer check option on WORD, either was or were are correct. jwgibson is singular, as in "he was here", rather than plural, as in "they were here".

BTW, despite your allegations, I am not and never have been jwgibson. His review of you is his alone, although I think that his words are spot on and as a public service I feel obligated to cut/paste his words, from his 07/19/14 post, whenever I see you selling anything. As I have told you before, if you don't like it, feel free to complain to RB.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
What IS obvious is that you are exactly as described. A nobody, from nowhere whose whole life is consumed by being a big shot on ONE internet site.

As for multiple email addresses..... LOL, if you WERE the real estate big time player you claim to be, you would certainly have multiple email addresses & phone numbers...

BUT we will never know as you are too scared to
1. to reveal who who are
2. where you live
3. what you bring to the CF
4. why anyone should care what you say

Just a member here with positive F/B from real MEN dealt with.

260, you're like a carp flopping in the canoe after getting arrowed, all gone but too stupid to know it.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Go to the center, drag down and avoid the attack dog BS.

$345.00 to your door.

Email me at harrysreid42gmail.com

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 320Keith; 07/16/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What IS obvious is that you are exactly as described. A nobody, from nowhere whose whole life is consumed by being a big shot on ONE internet site.

As for multiple email addresses..... LOL, if you WERE the real estate big time player you claim to be, you would certainly have multiple email addresses & phone numbers...

BUT we will never know as you are too scared to
1. to reveal who who are
2. where you live
3. what you bring to the CF
4. why anyone should care what you say

Just a member here with positive F/B from real MEN dealt with.

260, you're like a carp flopping in the canoe after getting arrowed, all gone but too stupid to know it.

Larry,

I have 3 email addresses; business, family, and personal.

I think that it is the obligation of all good men to do the right thing and shining the light of truth on you and the repugnant reputation that you are always running away from is always the right thing to do.

I don't care if anyone cares what I say about you, as long as it keeps one person from having a bad Larry Root experience, I have accomplished my mission..

The 9 guys who gave you back feedback when you were selling on GB as WCCD2006, plus our own jwgibson, would probably have appreciated my efforts.

And, as noted before, if you feel that I am out of line, you are free to complain to RB. I'm sure that he'd love to hear from you.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, I think it's time to end this back and forth with these malcontents.

So gentle reader, they are all going on ignore, as will any lemmings that join them.

This approach was suggested to me by a very senior member of the site.

All done with helping their post counts.

Leaves me free to concentrate why I am here.... to buy and sell.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Since you posted a picture of the box with the rifles serial number,how about a picture of the rifle itself with it's serial number. You know just to prove you're not lying.

Thanks in advance,cause I know you will do so without any drama and just to prove me wrong.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.