Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You must not own the .35 Whelen Imp,larry. It's been 5 days since I asked for the close ups and all you provided is BS.

And you have not proven that those pics were stolen off the internet either.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Come on. The 20+ user handles belies a legitimate rationale. The only truthful reason is in the actions of a sick, ego serving person, intending to hide his identity behind different names, and sick behaviors. Larry posted 2 weeks ago that he and "friends" were planning to motorcycle to the Arminjo Springs gathering. Instead he chooses to engage in this BS. For what purpose? Did his "tinkerbell scooter" break down, or was he purposely posting to get a reaction from others? He didn't get the hoped for reaction. A waste of oxygen and computer time from this bag of hot air. Larry likes to fight online because he can hide online. He steps in his crap, he can't remember his own lies and misrepresentations. Convenient for his "poor victim me" portrayal. Truly pathetic.
Spot on!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL, the sound of ONE hand clapping.

We can only guess what the other is up to.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Liar larry.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ouch ! That really hurt ! you are such a bad azz. Must make your kid SO proud to know Dad is too busy to spend any time with her because he is too busy beating up her Grandpa while hiding behind his key board.

Of course I don't own the 35 W I, I magically levitated the photo into my computer along with all those other items I bought from satisfied sellers here.

You are augering yourself in deeper with each post.

This one too:

[Linked Image]

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 320Keith
Ouch ! That really hurt ! you are such a bad azz. Must make your kid SO proud to know Dad is too busy to spend any time with her because he is too busy beating up her Grandpa while hiding behind his key board.

Of course I don't own the 35 W I, I magically levitated the photo into my computer along with all those other items I bought from satisfied sellers here.

WA
This one too:

[Linked Image]

Chicken fugger

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

This one too:

[Linked Image]
No larry you are the one digging a deeper hole. 5 days of lying and dodging a simple request just proves it.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by gitem_12

WA
This one too:

[Linked Image]

Rubber Chicken fugger
Fixed.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just so any late comers can see a SMALL sample of purchases from MEN here. The idiot possessed by the 35 W Imp can see it here. Yup, I don't own it or any of these, I "stole" this photo off the net. LMAO !

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know.... this one:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

sorry no close ups for azz hats.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There all done

Attack dog posts now look like this:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Awww, the old turd done got flushed again........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
How did all the posts by 320keith all of a sudden become oldman1942? Not trying to get in the middle of something just curious how that occurs. As I have been following this thread.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
He has been banned multiple times and comes back as another user

Rick merges his posts to the banned original.

Last edited by TLB2; 07/16/16.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yes. He can't post with his oldman1942 user name which is apparently locked. Thus he is effectively banned, despite what Larry will tell you. He uses false names, identities and user names to try to do deals... Gosh, this is soo last night! Did I leave out details? I WILL try harder next time to be more clear.

See the add for the Rem 722, originally posted by 320Keith? See how he has an email setup using what seems would be a man's first and last name, but not his own? Who does that? IMO someone trying to deceive. When he comes back, he'll get it again, just hope it doesn't take 130 posts to get there.

harrysreid42gmail.com = 320Keith, LARRY ROOT, oldman1942... Caveat Emptor!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11311412/722_222_early_26"_ver#Post11311412

Third time in 2 weeks he's been Rooted off here. Man - there must be a reason.... I mean you can practically say or do anything on here and Larry is not welcome??? Doesn't that say something fairly clear? Larry is vile.
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Ok thanks I was just curious I guess I missed that earlier

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
At this juncture, these allegations against the seller are no longer what comes to the forefront. The sheer hypocrisy and mob mentality is, though.

Why dogpile a man's simple classifieds ad into countless pages of repetitive drivel?

This was not his sale thread. This was a thread about him. You posted in this thread on the 13th. Who has threads about them - many numerous threads specifically about them? Discontent with Larry is not due to some fascination with Bricktop. Hoping you'll LOOK critically at the details as your post last night seemed incredibly naive. There's a lot more to it than satisfactorily buying a few scopes. Larry Root is vile. To me, it seems quite possibly that that has something to do with him being banned from this site... All the best to you.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
MtnBoomer-

I fully well know which thread this is. I was referring to past sale ads along with his current one, which I expect to go multiple pages, too. It happens on this board quite often and not just with the forum member in question.

I appreciate your critique of my post, but if you think it is "incredibly naive," then perhaps there is some part or parts that you did not fully grasp -- and if so, I apologize for not being more clear for you on what I wrote.

I specifically said we are all adults here and can use feedback/posts or whatever means we have available to decide if we want to deal with someone or not. And if someone has first-hand dealings and substantiated information on an individual that could help others, then by all means they should share it. But I also said that going on and on in post after post about the very same thing and in the very same thread is anything but necessary.

Please understand that I'm not directing this comment at you or to anyone in particular, but reading the same old "review" by the very same person or persons a dozen or more times in a single thread throws up a red flag -- and not just for the subject in question. In fact, to believe otherwise would be "incredibly naive." smile

Respectfully...
Bobby

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Okay Tommy. Guess I just see the whole thing differently. The couple handfuls of positive transactions don't outweigh the immense negative history, the multiple identities, the bogus self credentialing, and the rants, the child molestation PMs etc.... That stuff may matter to folks whom wouldn't have any idea about that absolute factual history, if folks don't speak out. Not opinions or simple buy/sell feedback, but factual accounts of really strange behaviors and patterns. Because of his use of alternate, multiple and simultaneous User Names, returning after originally being banned all these dozens of times, use of misleading email addresses and flat out lying whom he is, or is not, when coming on with yet another User Name; mind you, not the simple use of the new User Name but saying he is not LR, the unsuspecting may be exposed to someone altogether different than the current persona he's attempting to portray. It's clear LR's intent is to become credible so he can readily sell. That's his gig - buy and sell - and this is a strong market. How can he ever be credible if he's lying to get there? That's the naivety, it'd be crazy as Larry to do deals with Larry. Lol... Deceit for financial gain is simply fraud by definition.

Possibly other folks see it differently, or figure doing deals is all that's important around here? That's like he's been saying... But, it's not fair to the unsuspecting to not let them know. IMO the site, this community, is better off without him - again. Surely he's already plotting how he'll get back on, be nice and helpful for awhile, or until challenged, or identified as LR, and he'll start the self credentialing and post some decent things for sale, then less decent... Then I'll do what I do and others will do as they do. Just hope he'll get tossed faster than 320Keith, that took wayy too long. Carl

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
MtnBoomer-

I fully well know which thread this is. I was referring to past sale ads along with his current one, which I expect to go multiple pages, too. It happens on this board quite often and not just with the forum member in question.

I appreciate your critique of my post, but if you think it is "incredibly naive," then perhaps there is some part or parts that you did not fully grasp -- and if so, I apologize for not being more clear for you on what I wrote.

I specifically said we are all adults here and can use feedback/posts or whatever means we have available to decide if we want to deal with someone or not. And if someone has first-hand dealings and substantiated information on an individual that could help others, then by all means they should share it. But I also said that going on and on in post after post about the very same thing and in the very same thread is anything but necessary.

Please understand that I'm not directing this comment at you, but reading the same old "review" by the very same person or persons a dozen or more times in a single thread throws up a red flag -- and not just for the subject in question. In fact, to believe otherwise would be "incredibly naive." smile

Respectfully...
Bobby

I happen to loath Larry Root's behavior and feel that I am doing a public service outing him any and every time he shows up. It is as obvious as a rat turd in a bowl of sugar that Rick doesn't want him to participate here, but Larry freely admits that he has dozens of user names/handles and that he will continue coming back again and again, even though he has been repeatedly told that he is unwelcome.

If you notice the negative feedback that Larry received as WCCD2006 of GB, it was for misrepresenting the condition of those firearms and not standing behind them. One "oops" I could understand, but 9(?), plus jwgibson's review, is a trend and a negative trend at that. Isn't it appropriate to warn folks of the potential downside of dealing with Larry?

If I was the only member here crying out against Larry, I would probably reconsider and figure that if nobody agrees, I must be wrong. But there are lots of members who agree, so I am quite confident that my take on the matter is an accurate reflection of reality.

I am certain that Larry will be back with a new user name/handle within a few days and we will be forced to repeat this exercise over and over and over again.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 58 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.