Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Good news! good news! Good News!! Gas lower $180's here and still dropping ! Drop baby, drop!!

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I can only imagine how stupid this last post was....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know when oil drops down it puts good guys out of work. But, finally I get to jump ahead of oil related inflation and keep some money for myself. Bring regular down to $1.80 and we can stop there. That should be somewhat of a happy medium. Now, if we can just keep China from starting a war........

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Time to get the CORN out of oil.

+1

+2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'd like to see it back to around a buck 20 or so per gallon like it was last winter.

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to take that damn corn out, it's a stupid f*cking thing that only makes Iowa farmers and city hipsters happy.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cheap gas? $2.25 here. I know our tax is higher than many states, and the local stations really like "sticky" prices, but cheap is $1 or less. Just checked spot price crude $45 and gasolene $1.38/gal. At that price we should be at a buck.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I'm all for using up the rest of the world's oil and saving ours.

Who is this "ours" you are talking about?

I tried to make it simple... wink

Burn foreign oil up and save domestic oil for when it becomes scarce. I know it's an over simplification with jobs at stake, and I don't want the Russians to thrive.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just when things got boring around here, another price of oil thread.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just when things got boring around here, another price of oil thread.

Hey Radical troublemaker! mad

Oil is too low and gas is too high! whistle crazy

laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by achadwick

I'm all for using up the rest of the world's oil and saving ours.

Who is this "ours" you are talking about?

I tried to make it simple... wink

Burn foreign oil up and save domestic oil for when it becomes scarce. I know it's an over simplification with jobs at stake, and I don't want the Russians to thrive.

Yeah, those filthy white Christians...be much better to see the Muslim filth thrive.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
For rost and Ed,

Please make constructive arguments as to why I am wrong in my analysis. I'd like to hear your actual comments.

But, I haven't been wrong on this for about the last five years, and I for one wish that oil was not dropping since it has so adversely affected my home state.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
And of course the other problem is that we're all driving around in go-carts. I already have an eye on my next vehicle and it will be a V8, slurping gas so bad there'll be flames coming out it's a hole.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We have not been as dependent on foreign oil since the 70's.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to take that damn corn out, it's a stupid f*cking thing that only makes Iowa farmers and city hipsters happy.

I know ethanol is extremely unpopular with many people. But, producing ethanol has kept a solid floor on the price of corn for a number of years and that has helped the corn producers. It also keeps the science of alternative fuels alive. The by product of the ethanol is used for livestock feed so it's a multi use product.

Yes, I suppose it costs some folks their jobs in the oil patch but it makes jobs for the folks in the corn belt where we have little or no oil production.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020

Yes, I suppose it costs some folks their jobs in the oil patch but it makes jobs for the folks in the corn belt where we have little or no oil production.

kwg

Well said because, besides ruining engines and keeping liberals in office, that's all it does.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I know ethanol is extremely unpopular with many people. But, producing ethanol has kept a solid floor on the price of corn for a number of years and that has helped the corn producers. It also keeps the science of alternative fuels alive. The by product of the ethanol is used for livestock feed so it's a multi use product.

kwg

Brilliant

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ethanol sucks!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

kwg

It's a schittty product, end of discussion.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahh yes, the corn belt.

Gotta keep those corn welfare farmers happy to thank them for Obama Care.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1eyedmule, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,078
Posts18,521,793
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.