-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 151 of 175 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 174 175
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe I'm missing something. Has there been any statement yet of whether or not there is any video evidence? Does it really take this long to find out whether cameras were on or not? Is there any legitimate reason why a simple yes/no answer to that question would take so long to answer?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No nothing yet infact,the AG's office just finished an investigation of another Adams county deputy from 2014 a couple days ago.I guess there very slow....

The accusations against Yoakum stem from an encounter on March 31, 2014, in the town of New Meadows.

Yoakum and Wood were following up with a man and woman in an out-of-town SUV who drew attention at a local market, where the male of the duo had been panhandling, Yoakum told Idaho State Police investigators. The pair left the market and parked at a local school.

The plaintiff was sitting in the driver’s seat of the SUV. She had a fifth of vodka in her lap and was intoxicated from drinking all day, her lawsuit says.

The deputies determined that the driver’s male companion, Jose Luis Morales Carillo, had outstanding warrants from Ada County. Wood took him into custody and transported him to the jail.

After Wood left, the lawsuit says, Yoakum told the woman to drive her car to a secluded area near some trees about 100 yards away and to stay there because she was too drunk to drive.

The suit alleges that he returned three times that night. The woman used her cellphone to record audio of them talking during one encounter.

The deputy “convinced [her] to exit the vehicle for the purposes of a sexual encounter,” the lawsuit says, and “placed [her] face down on the car seat of his Sheriff’s Office SUV and had intercourse.”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess Yoakum is underpaid also. If you don't want cops raping intoxicated women then they need to pay the cops more. Low wages in police departments lead to rape and murder by the cops. That's what some morons want us to believe anyway. F'ing fools

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
No nothing yet infact,the AG's office just finished an investigation of another Adams county deputy from 2014 a couple days ago.I guess there very slow....

The accusations against Yoakum stem from an encounter on March 31, 2014, in the town of New Meadows.

Yoakum and Wood were following up with a man and woman in an out-of-town SUV who drew attention at a local market, where the male of the duo had been panhandling, Yoakum told Idaho State Police investigators. The pair left the market and parked at a local school.

The plaintiff was sitting in the driver’s seat of the SUV. She had a fifth of vodka in her lap and was intoxicated from drinking all day, her lawsuit says.

The deputies determined that the driver’s male companion, Jose Luis Morales Carillo, had outstanding warrants from Ada County. Wood took him into custody and transported him to the jail.

After Wood left, the lawsuit says, Yoakum told the woman to drive her car to a secluded area near some trees about 100 yards away and to stay there because she was too drunk to drive.

The suit alleges that he returned three times that night. The woman used her cellphone to record audio of them talking during one encounter.

The deputy “convinced [her] to exit the vehicle for the purposes of a sexual encounter,” the lawsuit says, and “placed [her] face down on the car seat of his Sheriff’s Office SUV and had intercourse.”

Give the guy a break. After all - women are in short supply in Adams county. Must be hard to find a willing partner.

I still find that "drug test and background check "may be" statement disturbing. Guess those are too expensive also.

Last edited by FreeMe; 06/09/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That story was in the local paper today.

Link

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks to ALL of you fellas that are keeping this thread afloat, and upgraded with the latest local developments, or maintained vacuum levels regarding same.

Pizz on this inside the beltway (wherever he lives now) clown that's calling this thread down for it's longevity, length, and continued health.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
And, this thread is still going - after 300 pages?

You need to eat chit, and go howl at the Moon.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
WE are coming to the end of another month with out a word, this getting beyond a cover up at this point, do witnesses have to die?

The city of Baltimore paid 6.4 million to the family of a doper, this ones going to cost Idaho big time.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The FBI didn't find that Hillary did anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure that these two cops are pretty safe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimy
The FBI didn't find that Hillary did anything wrong, so I'm pretty sure that these two cops are pretty safe.

Just what I was thinking....

The good news is....now that they've wrapped up Hildog's case they'll have time to look into this caper before releasing their predetermined findings....

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I guess the civil suit has already been filed but nothing can go forward until the outcome of this one is out.The guy who was the most informing on matters of this investigation abruptly quit and backed away from the whole thing without reason...Hummmm

Now there is to much anti-cop crap going on and I'm loosing interest in following it because I am "Not" anti-cop just "Anti-bad cop"..To bad it's going that way...

The thing that yanks my chain the worst is these two bozo's have been on paid leave for 8 months..Something is definitely wrong with that chit and sending the wrong message.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm surprised that those two deputies are still alive, they surly can't be still living locally and going out in public.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well this one is going no where fast, I wonder what would of happened if Jack had been black.

Last edited by jimy; 07/06/16. Reason: brain fart

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well this one is going no where fast, I wonder what would of happened if Frank had been black.

Who is Frank?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dunno...can't be the bull...he was black...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Well this one is going no where fast, I wonder what would of happened if Jack had been black.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And another month passes....

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Yep. 😡

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

At this point, I expect that they will announce a whole list of ethical and legal violations - and then add the conclusion that they should skate.....but that shouldn't suggest that any non-cop should expect the same consideration.

AG office made another stall announcement last week.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Page 151 of 175 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.