-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yawn... There are more than .4B in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan combined, without factoring in the Muslim nations in the Pacific or Africa. Those three alone are near the top of the international foreign aid lists for various NGOs, and not from other Muslim nations (hint: money from US and Europe, primary, keeps them from dying off in massive numbers). Start factoring in the 33M Muslims in starvation Meccas like Ethiopia, and the millions more across central Africa (not to mention those in North Africa), and you get to .5B pretty damned fast.

If you had any clues at all, you MIGHT just be able to pull your head out of your ass.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
"You need to back your other numbers about the poor and the wealthy Muslims.
And who is taken care of who."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Muzlims not welcome in America as far as I'm concerned

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
actually Bob I would think any sort of Fundamentalist or Radical wasnt welcome !

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stevil
actually Bob I would think any sort of Fundamentalist or Radical wasnt welcome !

There are plenty of Christian terrorist groups, but they do not have the numbers or the power to impose their ideology on the rest of us. That is not to say they do pick their spots and release hell.

Everyone knows about the KKK and of course, we have our Westboro Baptist Church, but I don't know that they have killed anybody...yet. There are plenty of others. Many real Christians don't want to talk about them.

The Christian Identity Movement is a worldwide movement affiliated with other lovely groups like the Aryan Nations and the Americans Promise Ministries.

The Lord’s Resistance Army was one of Africa worse a few years ago and they have spread out and splintered into many smaller and hard to keep track of groups. They have cost us about a Billion in humanitarian aid.
India has their own Nagaland and Tripura Christian Terrorists.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

That was great, Dave. Thanks for posting that.

After Trump wins, I hope West finds a place in the administration.

U R welcome.
I can think of alot of asswipes in goverment that should be stuck in a room.
And Mr. Wests youtube clip should be on auto repeat.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Trump didn't start the fight...the muzzies did...they're still killing people wholesale across the globe.

Before Trump even spoke about going after the families of terrorists, a lot of us already knew THAT was the ONLY way we'd ever bring a halt to their bad behavior...If the terrorists that were in the planes on 9/11 knew that their families (aunts, uncles, cousins included)would be hunted down and killed, do you really think they would have still carried out the attacks??? How eager do you think the Imams would be to "inspire" new radicals if they knew they and there families would be put on a list of targets for OJT of our special forces???

Had that policy been in place 15-20 years ago, we wouldn't be having a terrorist problem today...A lot of dead muzzies? Yep...but as compared to what??? Add up the numbers of dead people (women & children included) that have died as a result of "Islamic culture" in the last 50 years and get back to me when you do...

That works.
A specially adapted B52,modified to become a high altitude crop duster.
Should spray mecca with pig chit every time an American gets killed by some haji yelling allahu akbar.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Khizr Khan,

My Muslim son died for America!
Vote for Hillary!

What a tool.
Go back to Mecca-land.
Life is hard everywhere; cry your political tears in private, preferably in Mecca.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, dad has a kid, the kid pays the ultimate price at the hands of those claiming allegiance to Allah, just like the kid. I'm wondering what part of separation of church and state all of these comedians are having a problem with?

The pronoun "You" is specific, meaning the father did not sacrifice anything. He has lost an intangible and condolences are in order, but dad lost nothing of substance. He had no control over his son's actions.

I prefer to look at this debate from a different perspective. Separation of church and state can be enforced in many ways. It can include quick transport to the hereafter.

[Linked Image]

Muslims are not special, anymore than blacks, Chinese, Mexicans or whatever part of the melt you want to choose to put in the pot. One is either all in America or a piece of trash. This isn't the land of "Olly, Olly, Oxen Free" where you get to wander in, chitt on my birthright and claim immunity from persecution because you're a hyphenated-azzhole.

Regards,

Sammy Small

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
If Trump wants to start a fight with Muslims, I'll back him 100%

The fight is on already, as West said for 1300 years.

We must get behind Trump and finish it.

Americans First!
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump ain't got no damned problems except planning his inauguration shindigs. Bow, can you plan a Trump shindig?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Figured I'd throw a little gas on the fire and post links to a couple more "outstanding" muzzie soldiers.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/03/24/army-us-soldier-acted-out-resentment-in-grenade-attack.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Follow up from Wikipedia: On April 21, 2005, Akbar was found guilty of two counts of premeditated murder and three counts of attempted premeditated murder. He was sentenced to death on April 28 after the jury deliberated for approximately seven hours.
On November 20, 2006, Lieutenant General John R. Vines, commander of the 18th Airborne Corps, affirmed the death sentence against Akbar. Under an automatic appeal because of the sentence, the case was forwarded to the Army Court of Criminal Appeals, which upheld the sentence on July 13, 2012.

Afterwards, the case was automatically appealed to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, with a final right of appeal to the United States Supreme Court.
Once Akbar's appeals are exhausted and if his sentence stands, the President of the United States in his role as Commander in Chief would order the execution to take place, which is currently done by lethal injection.
Akbar continues to be confined at the United States Disciplinary Barracks awaiting disposition of his sentence.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure barack hussein, or hillary, will give Akbar a full pardon, to show 'solidarity' and understanding, with muslims world wide.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yawn... There are more than .4B in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan combined, without factoring in the Muslim nations in the Pacific or Africa. Those three alone are near the top of the international foreign aid lists for various NGOs, and not from other Muslim nations (hint: money from US and Europe, primary, keeps them from dying off in massive numbers). Start factoring in the 33M Muslims in starvation Meccas like Ethiopia, and the millions more across central Africa (not to mention those in North Africa), and you get to .5B pretty damned fast.

If you had any clues at all, you MIGHT just be able to pull your head out of your ass.

Because BOWSINGER has no reading comprehension.

Where is the aid money to Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Sudan, etc., coming from? Check the major NGOs for funding and the answer is very, very clear - the West. Gates, Clinton, and a host of other very large Western foundations, as well as USAID, US State Dept, and counterparts in Great Britain, France, and Germany. The Jordanians chip in as well, but the bulk of the money is from the West.

Those, would be called facts. Don't like them? Take it up with the NGOs. Or, prove me wrong. You can't, and you won't even try, but those are the two alternatives.

Last edited by 4ager; 07/30/16.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bowsinger's issue is nota lack of reading comprehension, but rather a strongly motivated agenda.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
It was beyond Stupid for trump to start this fight in the first place.

Donald Trump didn't "start" anything, he's reacting to the muslim menace that our criminal government is importing, your sole Shining Example Of Muslim Sacrifice notwithstanding. Oh, if he had been captured he would have been tortured and killed for apostasy.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trumps statement was this: “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

That is not a "muslim ban".

It is funny to see foreigners wave the US Constitution and own pocket copies, when the Democrats there don't know what it says. The speakers wife was on the podium wearing a Hijab which means she is Sharia compliant, which means she sees Sharia as having more power than the US Constitution.

The muslims and the Democrats have a common guiding principle: "There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."
(https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx)

NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So, 1 muslim troop is killed fighting for us.
How many of our troops have been killed by a muslim troop in Ft. Hood?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 25 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,368
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.