Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 158 of 175 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 174 175
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
.104 is not very high. Until recently .10 was the legal limit to drive.

Yantis didn't look like a heavy guy. 4 or 5 beers in an hour and a half could easily of put him there.

I have believe the investigation was done in good faith. It did not exonerate the officers. They simply did not have the proof needed to go forth with a prosecution. Personally, I would of liked it to go to a grand jury.

Can't really disagree there at all. However, if there wasn't enough to go forward with a prosecution then a grand jury would be either a waste of time with a no bill or a bigger waste of time if they somehow indicted and there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by deflave
The common denominator in both cases are the people exclaiming conclusions instead of examining facts.

Travis

LE was up front pronto in one and slow and secretive in another..

Hey, Lets get the story straight before we say anything or hey we're 100% right lets tell the world now..

I find it all hard to swallow

How we're they secretive...the AG stated that the reason it took so long to come forward with anything was because they were waiting on ballistics report.

Good grief, it took 9 month to even know if the body cams were even turned on..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
True, but I am partial to the jury system. I'd rather a panel of peers review the facts and make a call than have an appointed politician do it

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
The common denominator in both cases are the people exclaiming conclusions instead of examining facts.

Travis

Hey, Lets get the story straight before we say anything or hey we're 100% right lets tell the world now..

Because you want to, just like the people in Baltimore and Ferguson want to believe the same things, in spite of the investigations.

Fair enough, you want one outcome, I hoped for another

Actually I think Sean is on record for stating he hoped, or to the effect, that they would be put under the jail.

The difference between him and you is that he understand's that justice is not one way

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
True, but I am partial to the jury system. I'd rather a panel of peers review the facts and make a call than have an appointed politician do it

BINGO!!!!!

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun
What if this happened, what if that happened... because all of those if's might have happened, we won't present any evidence or testimony to a jury?

I never said a thing about a conspiracy. But the rule of law is for all citizens. With all of the questionable issues here, a jury should have heard it and decided.

The shooting was investigated and the investigation included the prosecutor.

The shooting was determined to be justified.

That's not really earth shattering. It happens all over our country, every single day.

The only difference is it happened in rural Idaho and instead of a cracked out bruthah getting shot, it was a schitfaced rancher.

So go saddle up to the BLM movement. Because your beef, is their beef.

Dave

Nah, he won't do that. He'll continue to smear cops with a VERY broad brush (except for his three buddies). Bet he listens to the 'cop killa' raps and drives around his 'hood shooting all the jobs.

ETA: He's definitely read all 5,300 pages of evidence too. I'm sure of it.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 07/29/16.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My son is NOT a "cop". You guys missed your own point completely.

Yes he is.

Travis

He's an MP, right? What does that stand for?

No he's not. He's a United States Marine. He is on a QRF.

I know you guys think you know it all but you don't. You'll also forgive me for not giving you play by play updates on his career. It's a shame how sharing a bit of pride I had, with the fellas here because there's always a group that tries to impeach another's opinion. None of you guys know me or my son so don't even pretend to. Weakness at the time I suppose, a mistake I'll not make again. This is precisely why many guys don't post pictures. There's always a know it all or two ready to show their ass.

I knew he was a Marine. I could have sworn you'd stated before he was an MP. If not, then I stand corrected on that.

GTF off your high horse. It wasn't an attack on your son; it was an incorrect recollection of what he does/did in contrast to your statement about cops being shot.

Damn, you're starting to sound like Michael Brown's mother....

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Travis

Hey, Lets get the story straight before we say anything

or hey we're 100% right lets tell the world now..

How we're they secretive...the AG stated that the reason it took so long to come forward with anything was because they were waiting on ballistics report.

Where did it state that.

If you can't understand that it's stupid to give fragments of information instead of waiting to give a full report of everything at one time...then I can't help you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Travis

Because you want to, just like the people in Baltimore and Ferguson want to believe the same things, in spite of the investigations.

Actually I think Sean is on record for stating he hoped, or to the effect, that they would be put under the jail.

The difference between him and you is that he understand's that justice is not one way

There ya go, getting your thinking all fuqked up wrong again

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Travis

Thank you.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Travis

Hey, Lets get the story straight before we say anything

or hey we're 100% right lets tell the world now..

Where did it state that.

If you can't understand that it's stupid to give fragments of information instead of waiting to give a full report of everything at one time...then I can't help you

Adams county sheriff said within a day or so of the incident that the body cams had been turned over to the ISP and he didn't know if they were turned on or not...DUH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=deflave]The common denominator in both cases are the people exclaiming conclusions instead of examining facts.

Travis

I find it all hard to swallow [/quote

There ya go, getting your thinking all fuqked up wrong again

On which part? I pretty plainly said that if the cops did what folks were accusing them of, then put them under the jail. Waiting for the evidence and investigation, though, instead of moving to lynch them always seemed like a good plan.

Therein lies the difference.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not at all.

The only outcome that would equal "justice" in your mind was prosecution of the police. Your mind was made up solely based off of what you read on the Internet or "heard" third party.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not at all.

The only outcome that would equal "justice" in your mind was prosecution of the police. Your mind was made up solely based off of what you read on the Internet or "heard" third party.

Baltimore/Ferguson mindset.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So if he didn't know whether they were turned on or not what was he supposed to say?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yes he is.

Travis

I know you guys think you know it all but you don't. You'll also forgive me for not giving you play by play updates on his career. It's a shame how sharing a bit of pride I had, with the fellas here because there's always a group that tries to impeach another's opinion. None of you guys know me or my son so don't even pretend to. Weakness at the time I suppose, a mistake I'll not make again. This is precisely why many guys don't post pictures. There's always a know it all or two ready to show their ass.

I knew he was a Marine. I could have sworn you'd stated before he was an MP. If not, then I stand corrected on that.

GTF off your high horse. It wasn't an attack on your son; it was an incorrect recollection of what he does/did in contrast to your statement about cops being shot.

Fu.ck you. You're constantly on your high horse and you brought my family into it. Don't like my response don't bring my son into it. You contradicted me when it came to my knowledge of what my son does. You want me to bring your wife or daughter into this discussion Sean? We'll see how high you sit on your horse when it comes to family.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not at all.

Maybe he should start a DRLM movement

Drunk ranchers lives matter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not at all.

And as a cop your completely unbiased?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yes he is.

Travis

Fu.ck you. You're constantly on your high horse and you brought my family into it. Don't like my response don't bring my son into it. You contradicted me when it came to my knowledge of what my son does. You want me to bring your wife or daughter into this discussion Sean? We'll see how high you sit on your horse when it comes to family.

I didn't mention it
But I thought I remembered you saying your son was an MP in the Marines too

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Not at all.

And as a cop your completely unbiased?

I'm biased to the point that I expect people to withhold judgement until an investigation is completed.

Having testified against cops I have absolute no problem with bad cops getting charged.

Page 158 of 175 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.