Print Thread
Hop To
Page 164 of 175 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 174 175
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
How is witholdie judgment and waiting for a full report. Promoting the"us against them" mentality?

Because it is... duh. (You're playing with a lot of children on here, g12- you know that. Just admit you'da capped old whitey too and move on with your Friday night, or crack a cold one open and keep replying until his head explodes)

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just what would the state AG benefit from with a "cover up"?

He would. Period. The system is rigged against us plebs!!!!! wink

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
How is witholdie judgment and waiting for a full report. Promoting the"us against them" mentality?

Because it is... duh. (You're playing with a lot of children on here, g12- you know that. Just admit you'da capped old whitey too and move on with your Friday night, or crack a cold one open and keep replying until his head explodes)

No I wouldn't have, because he wouldn't have been called

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by deflave
True, but I am partial to the jury system. I'd rather a panel of peers review the facts and make a call than have an appointed politician do it

Like Baltimore?

Travis

Sure. A GJ saw enough evidence there to go forth. What would the outcome of been if the cop had gone to a jury trial instead of a bench trial.

In Baltimore?

Travis

Yep.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've had 4 beers in the last hour or so.

I'm gonna ride my mower home and see if I can make it with out getting shot.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Take a gun to be safe.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Huh.
Surely the outcome would be the same if two ranchers called a deputy to stop by and the deputy ended up dead.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He could benefit in a lot of ways. How can Saudi Arabia benefit by donating to a charity?

What does anyone have to lose by giving it to the GJ? Other than the dirty cops, sheriff and the perception of law enforcement in general they have nothing to lose by empaneling a GJ. Well I guess they'd lose the cloud of suspicion and cronyism that now defines them. It's a complete and total miscarriage of justice to not empanel a GJ.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

If you come across an accident scene, don't stop, take out your rifle, point it at the first responders while they are trying to extricate the victims for the flight for life, crank off a round.....and you probably wont.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
He could benefit in a lot of ways. How can Saudi Arabia benefit by donating to a charity?

What does anyone have to lose by giving it to the GJ? Other than the dirty cops, sheriff and the perception of law enforcement in general they have nothing to lose by empaneling a GJ. Well I guess they'd lose the cloud of suspicion and cronyism that now defines them. It's a complete and total miscarriage of justice to not empanel a GJ.

As Sean said, there isn't an AG out there who wouldnt drop the hammer on a couple of.small town cops if he even had an inking of a thought there would be a good conviction

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cv540
"Yantis' blood alcohol level was measured at .104, according to the investigation. Neither deputy was under the influence of drugs or alcohol."

Whodathunkit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A hot chick with short shorts and a lot of tattoos talked me into another beer.

.104 here I come! It's gonna be a blood bath!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hopefully one of you two brought the handcuffs...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you really trying to equate this to Hitlery? Wow...

Have you ANY idea how easy it is for a prosecutor to get an indictment via a GJ? The old saying that a DA can get a GJ to indict a ham sandwich didn't start for nothing. It can just as easily work the other way (a prosecutor presenting a case and throwing it before a GJ if they want a no bill). If a state AG - about as far removed from a Podunk SO as you can get - backed up by the state police chooses NOT to go to a GJ because of lack of evidence, that says volumes.

What the AG did NOT do (and had a GJ been empaneled and no billed) was preclude a civil case. That is more of an indictment than a GJ and subsequent no bill or acquittal. Essentially, the AG is saying "we don't have enough to prosecute these dumbasses, and can't get it, but they and the SO can have their asses sued off and we won't stop it".

The AG can't prosecute or prove a crime. But, they didn't shut the door on anything else. Had they gone to a GJ and/or trial, those doors would have shut completely.

Short of a lynching, what more do you want?

Last edited by 4ager; 07/29/16.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 4ager

Are you really trying to equate this to Hitlery? Wow...

Have you ANY idea how easy it is for a prosecutor to get an indictment via a GJ? The old saying that a DA can get a GJ to indict a ham sandwich didn't start for nothing. It can just as easily work the other way (a prosecutor presenting a case and throwing it before a GJ if they want a no bill). If a state AG - about as far removed from a Podunk SO as you can get - backed up by the state police chooses NOT to go to a GJ because of lack of evidence, that says volumes.

What the AG did NOT do (and had a GJ been empaneled and no billed) was preclude a civil case. That is more of an indictment than a GJ and subsequent no bill or acquittal. Essentially, the AG is saying "we don't have enough to prosecute these dumbasses, and can't get it, but they and the SO can have their asses sued off and we won't stop it".

The AG can't prosecute or prove a crime. But, they didn't shut the door on anything else. Had they gone to a GJ and/or trial, those doors would have shut completely.

Short of a lynching, what more do you want?

Wow!! That's a lot of reality to expect Ates and Hates to absorb it.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Backroads
Surely the outcome would be the same if two ranchers called a deputy to stop by and the deputy ended up dead.

lol

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
What the AG did NOT do (and had a GJ been empaneled and no billed) was preclude a civil case.... The AG can't prosecute or prove a crime. But, they didn't shut the door on anything else. Had they gone to a GJ and/or trial, those doors would have shut completely.

Every time it appears you've posted the dumbest fcking thing that could be posted........you outdo yourself.

How in the wide, wide world of law can an AG tell a private person they can't sue?

They got no right to do that. And nothing an AG could do could possibly stop this man's family from suing.

You'd be dangerously stupid, except no one on the fire takes your posts seriously.

BTW, moron, AG's CAN prosecute a case. That's what they're supposed to do.

When they *prosecute* a crime, they try and *prove* a crime, believe it or not.

This AG is either too crooked or too lazy to even try.

And, it may even be beneficial to the community for that to happen, because then the people can see the evidence, rather than speculate endlessly about how the reportage an be misconscrewed.

And again, moron, even if the cops were acquitted, the family can still sue, a la OJ Simpson.

What an idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
What the AG did NOT do (and had a GJ been empaneled and no billed) was preclude a civil case.... The AG can't prosecute or prove a crime. But, they didn't shut the door on anything else. Had they gone to a GJ and/or trial, those doors would have shut completely.

Every time it appears you've posted the dumbest fcking thing that could be posted........you outdo yourself.

How in the wide, wide world of law can an AG tell a private person they can't sue?

They got no right to do that. And nothing an AG could do could possibly stop this man's family from suing.

You'd be dangerously stupid, except no one on the fire takes your posts seriously.

BTW, moron, AG's CAN prosecute a case. That's what they're supposed to do.

When they *prosecute* a crime, they try and *prove* a crime, believe it or not.

This AG is either too crooked or too lazy to even try.

And, it may even be beneficial to the community for that to happen, because then the people can see the evidence, rather than speculate endlessly about how the reportage an be misconscrewed.

And again, moron, even if the cops were acquitted, the family can still sue, a la OJ Simpson.

What an idiot.

It depends entirely on state law, asshat. In MANY states, acquittal of criminal charges precludes civil suits for damages due to the higher bar of evidentiary proceedings and state law.

That you haven't a f'kin' clue is no surprise.

The AGs decisions in this case leave the doors WIDE open to civil suits, neither precluding nor clouding those cases from going forward.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I made it. Nobody died.

Mainly because I avoided the police.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hopefully one of you two brought the handcuffs...

Dude! I'm married! (just in case my wife "Fireballs" me")

Page 164 of 175 1 2 162 163 164 165 166 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 61 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,460
Posts18,489,808
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.