Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 165 of 175 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 174 175
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
At least I have bayourover following me around with his man crush on me. The wife abuser has several hundred posts of nothing positive. Hundreds of posts of being a complete dick.

Yes Sean, I am comparing the 2. I know you rarely approach any subject with objectivity. But you failing to see the similarities isn't surprising, nor do I care to draw waste any time helping you.

Yes it's possible a crime was committed but I don't think anyone will believe me so there will be no charges. Kinda hard to have a justice system that works when 1 individual makes the choice for 12.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...having no cattle skin in the game is always a plus.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also, it's good to see that you're still stalking my posts because I'm continuing to live rent-free in that addled brain of yours. Pet Internet stalkers just aren't as easy to come by these days. Now, stay....good boy....

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 4ager
It depends entirely on state law, asshat. In MANY states, acquittal of criminal charges precludes civil suits for damages due to the higher bar of evidentiary proceedings and state law.

That you haven't a f'kin' clue is no surprise.

The AGs decisions in this case leave the doors WIDE open to civil suits, neither precluding nor clouding those cases from going forward.

Was the guy shot in "many states"? That musta hurt.

You're FOS as usual.

Got caught tryin to be intelligent, as usual.

Pull some obscure BS outta your ass to try and hide it, as usual.

Time for another handle, I'm thinkin. This one's been fcked into the ground.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
At least I have bayourover following me around with his man crush on me. The wife abuser has several hundred posts of nothing positive. Hundreds of posts of being a complete dick.

Yes Sean, I am comparing the 2. I know you rarely approach any subject with objectivity. But you failing to see the similarities isn't surprising, nor do I care to draw waste any time helping you.

Yes it's possible a crime was committed but I don't think anyone will believe me so there will be no charges. Kinda hard to have a justice system that works when 1 individual makes the choice for 12.

I will admit to approaching this with at least as much objectivity as you have; fair enough?

What more do you want? We can all think that a crime might have been committed, but without enough evidence to prosecute, there isn't a legal avenue to pursue. The AG is about as distant from this as possible and would be the most likely to prosecute if there was anything at all. He left every door open that he could; civil and criminal (because it didn't go to a GJ, the case remains viable for later prosecution if new evidence arises). If an AG with the SP backing him doesn't see enough to warrant any level of prosecution at this point, then there just isn't anything there to prosecute. That doesn't say innocent, it says there's not enough evidence, and there's a huge difference.

As I said: short of a lynching, what more do you want at this point?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It depends entirely on state law, asshat. In MANY states, acquittal of criminal charges precludes civil suits for damages due to the higher bar of evidentiary proceedings and state law.

That you haven't a f'kin' clue is no surprise.

The AGs decisions in this case leave the doors WIDE open to civil suits, neither precluding nor clouding those cases from going forward.

Was the guy shot in "many states"? That musta hurt.

You're FOS as usual.

Got caught tryin to be intelligent, as usual.

Pull some obscure BS outta your ass to try and hide it, as usual.

Time for another handle, I'm thinkin. This one's been fcked into the ground.

Sit, boy....stay....stay....

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Post some authority for your BS statements, or admit they're wrong.

Your entire post was BS.

It's that simple.

I'm thinkin 4ager24 fits, the way you post on every fn thread as if you had a clue.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logcutter
it was a schitfaced rancher

I can't believe you said that.How many beers does it take to be .104? Ya...4-5 for his weight and they called him by request of deputy Rowland...Wow..What a drunk..

I sure can't get schitfaced on 4-5 beers...

.104 is more than 25% over the legal limit, and that level of inebriation can be a factor in elevating any crime committed while that drunk, for reference. It sure as Hell ain't close to sober and clear thinking.

People have different tolerance and alcohol deteriorates quickly. You can bet he was a lot more than a .1 when he got himself shot...not that it means anything. What time of the day did this all occur?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The liver stops processing the blood alcohol upon death, so his BAC when tested was exactly the same as his BAC when he was killed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your entire post was BS.

It's that simple.

I'm thinkin 4ager24 fits, the way you post on every fn thread as if you had a clue.

Read - http://www.suffolk.edu/documents/LawMCP/Ch43CivilConsequences.pdf

That's simply one law review article touching on issues that impact estoppel and similar provisions in several states.

Now, speak, boy...speak....

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Let me clarify a couple of points:

1. As far as your man crush theory goes, I think you are one of the biggest ill-informed DH's to ever post on the internet who thinks he has answers to everything. You could piss off the Pope on most days

2. As for the wife beater part.......it's not worth commenting on other than to say that you know nothing about me other than what you've fabricated. I'm curious why you bring something like that into you narrative/discussion of someone you know nothing about? Projection maybe?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who GAF what his BAC was? He was at home eating dinner and socializing. That's now reason to kill citizens? Fu.cking distractions and red herrings are the way the guilty deflect attention.

What happened with the DV, illegal explosives possession and threats of violence the POS deputy proffered? Instead of indicting the dead man because he had a few beers with dinner why don't we ask pertinent questions?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People have different tolerance and alcohol deteriorates quickly. You can bet he was a lot more than a .1 when he got himself shot...not that it means anything. What time of the day did this all occur?

Yantis's were sitting at the table eating dinner, supper, or whatever ya wanna call the evening meal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Your entire post was BS.

It's that simple.

That's simply one law review article touching on issues that impact estoppel and similar provisions in several states.

Blow me, loser.

This case ain't in "several states".

You're *still* FOS.

Maybe if you got some authority from somewhere in europe, that would help, in case Mr. Yantis had been shot there, too.

Yantis family: "AG, can we sue?"

AG: "No."

Yantis family: "Well, I guess that's it, then. Damn the luck!"

That's the 4agerk24 position?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Postmortem synthesis of ethanol is a tricky business. While defense attorney's professional witnesses love to confirm what you say, there are also confirmed instances where people have died drunk and then shown ZERO alcohol in later tests. There are some where it has been proven that the alcohol level has risen in corpses too. As I said, I doubt that it matters though, he doesn't sound like the kind of guy who just drank his first beer.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who GAF what his BAC was? He was at home eating dinner and socializing. That's now reason to kill citizens? Fu.cking distractions and red herrings are the way the guilty deflect attention.

What happened with the DV, illegal explosives possession and threats of violence the POS deputy proffered? Instead of indicting the dead man because he had a few beers with dinner why don't we ask pertinent questions?

As far as I know, the DV, illegal explosives possession, and threats of violence issues are 1) unrelated, and 2) still viable.

The pertinent questions to the incident at hand seem to have been covered in 5300 pages of evidentiary reporting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your entire post was BS.

It's that simple.

Blow me, loser.

This case ain't in "several states".

You're *still* FOS.

Maybe if you got some authority from somewhere in europe, that would help, in case Mr. Yantis had been shot there, too.

Yantis family: "AG, can we sue?"

AG: "No."

Yantis family: "Well, I guess that's it, then. Damn the luck!"

That's the 4agerk24 position?

No, you asked for evidence to support my assertion that in several states a criminal acquittal bars civil action for the same incident. I provided that. You can't admit that I was right, so you throw a fit. Nothing unusual there.

I do not know whether ID is an estoppel state. If it is, then the AG left the civil suit door open. If it is not, then he at the very least did not cloud any civil case with a GJ or trial acquittal. The criminal case can also still be revived if any new evidence (such as, say, an officer offering conflicting or damning testimony in a civil trial) were to arise.

The AG left every possible door open, even if he did not find enough evidence to pursue a prosecution at this time. A GJ no bill or trial acquittal would have shut many, if not all, of those still open doors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

AcesNeights (ironically the "dead man's hand); I've laid out the results as best as I can from a legal perspective. Look, the cops are almost assuredly schitbirds. They sure as Hell didn't handle the situation as best as it could have been. There's no denying that. However, the likelihood of an AG "cover-up" given the parameters and everything else is vanishingly small; it just doesn't make any sense. Combine that with the AG having left every possible door open for future action, I have to ask again: short of a lynching, what more do you want?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I do not know whether ID is an estoppel state.

Took awhile, but you got there.

Remember, next time: Think, then post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do not know whether ID is an estoppel state.

Took awhile, but you got there.

Remember, next time: Think, then post.

Selective quotation is the only play you had left. No surprise, as you'd been handed your ass again.

Those that can read and comprehend full adult thoughts (those beyond a 3rd grade level) will digest the entire post. That you cannot and won't again is no surprise.

Page 165 of 175 1 2 163 164 165 166 167 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (1936M71, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.