Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 169 of 175 1 2 167 168 169 170 171 174 175
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I said "Anyone" I didn't say any "Thing" his intent was very clear.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jimy

I don't think there is anybody saying he came down there to hurt someone and nobody was surprised by his having a rifle.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave

I don't think there is anybody saying he came down there to hurt someone and nobody was surprised by his having a rifle.

Dave

The resulting action by the deputies leads me to believe not everyone involved were on board with this train of thought.

A running time line of the actions of all involved might add a little clarity to what really happened.

At some time, some one believed, that the bull was not the only one targeted.

I'm thinking that the deputies, or at least one of them, were completely over whelmed in the entirety of the whole situation.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I'm thinking that the deputies, or at least one of them, were completely over whelmed in the entirety of the whole situation.

Or could be some drunk [bleep] of a rancher armed with a rifle decided to up the ante. Some of you guys seem to forget several of Yantis' neighbors said he was a hothead with a known temper, but sure are quick to back those saying what a good guy he was.

Kinda reminds of the Dindonuffins.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I will say it one more time. We will never know what really happened.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Or could be some drunk [bleep] of a rancher armed with a rifle decided to up the ante. Some of you guys seem to forget several of Yantis' neighbors said he was a hothead with a known temper, but sure are quick to back those saying what a good guy he was.

Absolutely.

Only thing is why were the cops there? First responders, sure. Fireman, absolutely. Rancher, yep.

Cop? Write your traffic report and get the fugg out of here. Better yet, have the others write and stay home until you're called.

Way too involved in folks day to day business.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Because it was an injury accident in small town Idaho. Could even be traffic needed directing/redirecting. And I agree with the over involvement. Please have people quit calling the cops to play referee, parent, dog catcher, fee collector, litter patrol, drunk sitter, parking lot attendant, locksmith, loss prevention, etc.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Because it was an injury accident in small town Idaho. Could even be traffic needed directing/redirecting. And I agree with the over involvement. Please have people quit calling the cops to play referee, parent, dog catcher, fee collector, litter patrol, drunk sitter, parking lot attendant, locksmith, etc.

Do they do anything else?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And in your oxygen deprived mind, a mean drunk needs murdered on sight, the deputy was recorded roughing up another old man, I guess he should have shot that guy too!

GFY!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jimy a Drunken rifle welding Cop hating man reduces his chances of survival when things go to [bleep]. Lucky he wasnt Black or a Muzzy, the whole god damn family woulda been slaughtered

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

And in your oxygen deprived mind, a mean drunk needs murdered on sight, the deputy was recorded roughing up another old man, I guess he should have shot that guy too!

GFY!

No, just the ones who point guns and/or shoot at deputies. Did you watch the actual video you reference or just talking outta your ass, as usual? Don't worry, Stevil is on your side...lol

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
How long til the deputies can get back to work?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
aint no sides here Waputi, commonsense clearly aint your friend but hey thanks for being the idiot in the room !!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dassa

If they continue in that community, or any community that knows their history, they'll get what they have coming.

The sheriff in a county south of us went through a similar incident years back. The over-trained, under-educated deputies killed a woman when they did a botched raid on the wrong address. Several years later the deputy that pulled the trigger took a .45fmj between his eyes. The drunken shooter scored a bullseye hit from his front porch. It happened in the district I worked for, no tears were shed, nor did we waste our time or take a ladder truck out of service for his funeral. Cops are pretty forgiving of the mistakes of their co-workers, others not so much.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yea, I don't think you will see either of these deputies riding on a float in the Home coming parade! laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Because it was an injury accident in small town Idaho. Could even be traffic needed directing/redirecting. And I agree with the over involvement. Please have people quit calling the cops to play referee, parent, dog catcher, fee collector, litter patrol, drunk sitter, parking lot attendant, locksmith, etc.

Go to a memorial for a dog.

Yep! Big, strong, mescaline? grown men, going to a memorial for a dog, a working animal.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I hope these two are hauling ass to Dunkin Donuts and a stray bull goes through the front windshield of their patrol car..

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by mirage243
I hope these two are hauling ass to Dunkin Donuts and a stray bull goes through the front windshield of their patrol car..

And waste a perfectly good bull on a couple of worthless douche bags ?

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

They investigate unattended deaths of used up lonely old [bleep] who don't have a life outside the internet.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by dassa

If they continue in that community, or any community that knows their history, they'll get what they have coming.

You sound as if you have experience with this. Is that why you no longer work for police department?

Dink

Page 169 of 175 1 2 167 168 169 170 171 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.