Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 172 of 175 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 175
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What's going to be your spin if they get exonerated in a civil trial?

Gerry Spence finally lost one.(Not) with the holes in this one...But your a local and know whats going on...How dare me.

Sniper

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ron,
Good Day to you.
What has changed in your life?
Did you become a Lutheran?
The old Cutter would have been wrasslin' by now.
Anyway, good to see you posting.
Take Care,
Slave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
nt sure if the video of Police re enactment has been posted before, watch from around 11 mins thru to the end.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article92727172.html

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by wageslave
Ron,
Good Day to you.
What has changed in your life?
Did you become a Lutheran?
The old Cutter would have been wrasslin' by now.
Anyway, good to see you posting.
Take Care,
Slave

I just promoted myself to the rank of Sniper..If FBI/Swat and Navy Seal training does not give you the ability to kill a wounded bull with multiple shots,my training will.Classes are upcoming to a theater near you...

This so called trained sniper with his trained buddy put 12 rounds into Jack Yantis...Fine shooting and they never did kill the bull,it just bled out on the hiway...

Here is the training posted by Woods.....

I've been involved in firearms and tactics training for over a decade both as a student and as an instructor. Much of my experience comes from private sector, and I picked up some good stuff from my time on a law enforcement tactical team. I have trained, and been trained by, private sector,law enforcement agencies, S.W.A.T., Navy SEALS, and more.

I am searching for there Karate training as we speak because they both(in there 30's) did a good one on the 62 year old woman,but she survived.

Sniper

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
The problem is retard, you don't have a clue either...but you can't pull your head out of your azz long enough to let enough oxygen reach your brain to realize thathat

No,the problem is an active duty police officer getting on the internet and acting like a seven (7) year old child with name calling and expecting the public to have respect for all officers...

Your a prime example why we don't...

Hey genius I've been retired for almost 2 years now

I said nothing about respect...I've been speaking to using some semblance of common sense...clearly something a full blown potato head that does nothing but continue to cherry pick articles and only post the parts he thinks has relevance doesn't comprehend.

As far as a civil suit, I really doubt it ever sees court and I would imagine that a settlement is forthcoming

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
fast forward to 41mins for the mindset of the Cops at the moment of the shootout

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Slave

Sorry I didn't answer your question. Been getting wood like crazy before the fires hit my area. A Pellet stove is looking better every year. laugh

[Linked Image]

I'm pooped out so I thought I'd check in here.. .

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
The problem is retard, you don't have a clue either...but you can't pull your head out of your azz long enough to let enough oxygen reach your brain to realize thathat

No,the problem is an active duty police officer getting on the internet and acting like a seven (7) year old child with name calling and expecting the public to have respect for all officers...

Hey genius I've been retired for almost two years now.

You get to fat to get in the car?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mirage243

No, caught the clap from fuggin your wife

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mirage243

No, caught the clap from fuggin your wife

She ain't into bestiality.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Gotta put a real drain on your sex life...no wonder she runs around on you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stay warm....
and continue the updates.
Slave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The problem is, the same people who, even when it is stated that all 5000 pages of a report is available to the public, still continue to think there is some sort of cover up....that when a state AG ,after sifting through all of those aforementioned pages doesn't believe he has enough to even approach a GJ with,...won't believe a camera anyway.

Pretty hard to back that up when the camera isn't even an option. In this case, the first hint of real suspicion of cover-up was announced by many when the status of those cameras was kept unannounced. For nine months, no one verified publicly whether the cameras were on or not. I was one who wished to see video that exonerated the officers. That's all it would have taken for me. An announcement that video evidence was secured would have kept me happy until then.

So - your assumption is just that.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It amazes me that so many hard men are askeered of being recorded in action. Must have somethin' to hide....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Do you really think, with 5,000 plus pages of statements, and evidentiary reports that if he though he he had a chance of getting an indictment that he wouldn't have recommended it to a GJ...

You're not from around here - that much is clear.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
fu.ck me freeme what is clear is no stone has be left unturned and a clear recommendation has been made, get over it, mistakes were made no doubt but the biggest was by the deceased. [bleep] happens move on

Last edited by Stevil; 08/01/16.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U.S. Attorney Wendy Olson said no audio or video evidence exists. Wood and Roland wore body cameras, but Wood’s camera memory was full and Roland had not turned his on, Olson’s office said in a news release.

Yantis had a blood alcohol level of .104 percent, the state’s investigative report said. A level of .08 percent is considered intoxicated for motorists in Idaho.

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article92573452.html#storylink=cpy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Stevil
fu.ck me freeme what is clear is no stone has be left unturned and a clear recommendation has been made, get over it, mistakes were made no doubt but the biggest was by the deceased. [bleep] happens move on

Ms. Wendy loves people like you, sport. "It" isn't the issue here - but you wouldn't get that, of course.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Things are starting to come out about the officers involved..There is also audio of Woods talking to his wife and mentioning the last person to pizz me off like that was Jack,and he's dead,mentioning Jacks death several times...

Woods

Newly released records from the state investigation of a rancher’s shooting by two Adams County sheriff’s deputies show that both deputies had been disciplined for behavior in previous jobs, and one had been fired.

McCall’s investigation found that Wood violated several hunting-related laws, two police department policies — conduct unbecoming and failure to maintain level of moral conduct — and a city policy prohibiting employees from engaging in criminal conduct. He was fired Nov. 30, 2011.

Wood’s firing led Idaho Peace Officer and Standards Training, a division of the Idaho State Police, to begin an investigation to determine whether Wood should be decertified. All local and state law enforcement officers in Idaho must be certified through POST.

Jerry Summers was McCall’s police chief when Wood worked there.

“I received a call from the POST decertification investigator questioning comments that were made and truthfulness by Mr. Wood,” Summers told the Statesman this week, declining to be more specific. “I provided additional documentation to that investigator and said that if, in his estimation, the officer was being untruthful, that my recommendation would be to decertify the officer.”

After McCall fired him, Wood took construction jobs and other nonpolice work. On Oct. 4, 2012, he filed a a tort claim against the Idaho State Police and Jim Tibbs, a POST investigator and veteran police officer who then sat on the Boise City Council and is now an Ada County commissioner.

The claim — which Idaho law requires before anyone sues a state or local agency — alleged that Tibbs and “other unknown agents … were involved in the unlawful dissemination of information gleaned from a confidential interview between Investigator Tibbs and Mr. Wood.”

Ten weeks after that, POST dismissed the decertification investigation.

Rolands

Roland’s incidents

Roland, 38, has worked for six Idaho law enforcement agencies since 2000, including the sheriff’s offices of Adams, Canyon and Valley counties and the Gooding, Parma and Wilder police departments. Roland told the Statesman that he also worked in Basra, Iraq, for military defense contractor DynCorp International from 2008 to 2010. Zollman hired him as a patrol deputy in August 2014.

An ISP report said four incidents in Roland’s tenure in Valley County from 2005 to 2012 resulted in investigations or discipline:

1. On Jan. 12, 2007, after a complaint from a motorist, Roland was counseled for his attitude during a traffic stop. The ISP report provided no details. Roland told the Statesman he does not recall the specific incident, but the statement is correct.

2. On May 14, 2008, Roland received a letter of reprimand and was placed on probation for one year for conduct unbecoming, which stemmed from an off-duty incident. The ISP report provided no details. Roland declined to provide details but said he was not demoted.

3. In March 2010, an internal investigation was started against Roland after a confidential informant provided information to members of the Valley County-area narcotics task force. The ISP report provided no details about this, either, and neither did Roland.

Roland told the Statesman he was questioned and then later told that the matter had been dropped.

“I never did figure out what that was about,” he said. “I never knew there was an (internal) investigation.”

4. In December 2011, the Idaho POST Academy told Valley County Sheriff Patti Bolen that there were inconsistencies on Roland’s POST and employment applications about his military service.

In a 2001 job application, Roland said he served in the military and received a general discharge under honorable conditions. In a 2011 application, he said he did not serve in the military. POST told Bolen that Roland actually had received an “uncharacterized/entry-level separation.”

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There we go. Proof that they murdered Yantis.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 172 of 175 1 2 170 171 172 173 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (007FJ, 2500HD, 1936M71, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.