Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Thank God for Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, only idiots have such poor reading comprehension as you. You have missed his entire point. Your shortsightedness is like someone attempting to see the Hoover Dam from 3 feet.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Seriously? and only a couple of years ago you and the rest of the RP Kookistas were excoriating her...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
More immigration from the Middle East means more clients for Mr. Kahn's law firm.

Does "liberty" and "equal protection" under the law mean unrestricted immigration?

Kahn must think so.

If you are going to waive the Constitution around, read the whole thing.....

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Send every one of them bastards home, NOW! America doesn't want muslims, politicians do, for the wrong motives! Politicians are traitors and should be dealt with.
Feel better now? wink

Go forth and make it so.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Now Colter and Trump have both lied.
Trump: “Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution...Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same – Nice!

This what Khan actually said.
Khan: Donald Trump, you are asking Americans to trust you with our future.'
Let me ask you: Have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy. In this document, look for the words "liberty" and "equal protection of law."

“viciously attacked”????

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

“viciously attacked”????

Anything less than slobbering adulation is an attack, it seems.

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Seriously? and only a couple of years ago you and the rest of the RP Kookistas were excoriating her...
I've been a fan of both for decades. I had issues with her opposition to Ron Paul. One small blotch on her otherwise excellent record.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've been a fan of both for decades. I had issues with her opposition to Ron Paul. One small blotch on her otherwise excellent record.

And her position on Israel
And her position on the wars
I could go on, but why bother. Either way, she's 100% on the mark

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve

That costs $5 extra downtown...

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

And her position on Israel
And her position on the wars
I could go on, but why bother. Either way, she's 100% on the mark
Israel's a bad example, since she and I are in agreement that our politicians shouldn't be running for office here as though they were running for office in Israel. She's gotten into some hot water over that, in fact.

Regardless, It's quite clear to any objective observer that my praise of her, over my many years here at the Fire, has far outstripped my opposition. She is, by far, one of the best commentators for American nationalism out there, thus her appearances at Fox News becoming so much less frequent of late.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
isaac this was the best read in a long time worth the beans . Glad you said this it was great an very true . All of it even the South Flag this is bull chit what these ass-nines idiots did taking it down .It was a war flag . The teachers should go back to school an learn History an so should ours so called leaders in the Democrat party .

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Steve

That costs $5 extra downtown...

Fuckin' inflation

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kahn Jahb

If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

I guess Kahn Jahb is admitting here that he would have never been admitted if he had been properly vetted by Immigration.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Now Colter and Trump have both lied.
Trump: “Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution...Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same – Nice!

This what Khan actually said.
Khan: Donald Trump, you are asking Americans to trust you with our future.'
Let me ask you: Have you even read the U.S. Constitution? I will gladly lend you my copy. In this document, look for the words "liberty" and "equal protection of law."

“viciously attacked”????
Roll with it. We all know he's quite sensitive and hyperbolic.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by Calhoun
But the point is that Khan never, ever argued for unlimited Muslim immigration.

If you don't understand that the entire point of "The Kahn Job" speech was that it is "unconstitutional" to discriminate in immigration or even limit immigration, you truly are a dolt.

I provided his entire transcript, but you are seeing hidden points and secrets that are obvious to everybody but idiots?

yeppers... there be idiots in plenty, we agree on that.

Really? Your reading comprehension is not improving and your general cognitive abilities are on the same tack.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
No, only idiots have such poor reading comprehension as you. You have missed his entire point. Your shortsightedness is like someone attempting to see the Hoover Dam from 3 feet.

He is butt hurt over Cruz losing so anyone who agrees with or defends Trump is wrong, and Khan apparently is right so he'll be voting for Hillary.

Besides Barry, you haven't lost children in wars overseas so you can't say anything anyway crazy .

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

He is butt hurt over Cruz losing so anyone who agrees with or defends Trump is wrong, and Khan apparently is right so he'll be voting for Hillary.

Besides Barry, you haven't lost children in wars overseas so you can't say anything anyway crazy .

Never said Khan was right or Trump was right or either one was wrong.

Simply pointing out that Coulter is lying about what Khan said at the Convention.

Trump doesn't need lies or propaganda to win, the fact that his opponent is Hillary Clinton should be enough for anybody to win in November.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You want to go back a few decades...

1999 Trump:“Buchanan winks at barbarism in his new book,” Trump wrote. “There is no other way to describe his views. Buchanan argues that we should have ignored Hitler’s rampage to Eastern Europe during World War II. Hitler meant us no harm, Buchanan says. The same man who argued forcefully — and in my opinion correctly — that we should not give an inch during the Cold War is now saying in effect that Hitler should have been appeased.”

“Buchanan has enjoyed a long psychic friendship with Hitler, whom he has called ‘an individual of great courage, a soldier’s soldier and a leader steeped in the history of Europe,'” Trump wrote. “He also warns his followers that the United States is controlled by Jews, especially regarding foreign policy. On slow days, he attacks gays, immigrants, welfare recipients, even Zulus. When cornered, he says he’s misunderstood.”

What about Ron Paul's opposition to Trump?
Rand Paul has said he will support the Republican nominee, while his father will support the Libertarian ticket — more so for what it stands for than for who's on the ticket.

“I just can’t, you know, say I’m really enthusiastic about the ticket. But the Libertarian Party stands for the nonaggression principle, and that means that you and I cannot use aggression to get our way, and you can’t use the government to get your way by using force,” he said on C-SPAN. “And that principle is sound on the Libertarian Party, and the more votes they get, the more votes there will be for the nonaggression principle, and that’s as far as I go because I’m a just little bit frustrated with all the individuals running and the discussion going on.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,905 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,601
Posts18,532,546
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.