Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Ricky, You and your anti-Trump cheer squad have been running down Trump for months now. During the primaries it's understandable because you're stumping for your preferred candidate but after the nomination all you and your circle jerk accomplish by running down Trump is helping Hilary. It's hard to believe that anyone with an IQ above freezing temperature doesn't understand that major fact. Calling us liberals because you're indirectly pulling for Hilary by posting negative crap about Trump is not just foolish and childish, it's all you've got. There's 2 choices on the ballot (in reality) and by constantly running down one candidate, leaves no doubt which one you're pulling for.

The azzwhole called me a "Hillary Voter" some time back, got all butt hurt at a less than friendly response to that suggestion ...than slunk away,..... dodging some very pointed and appropriate questions thrown his way.

Major source of B.S. on this forum, this fellow.

GTC

I recall the exchange and believe I responded to several posts, so if I didn't get them all it wasn't because I didn't try. Sometimes I have something else to do and don't get back to things I thought complete. No BS.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Trump's doing what you are griping at me for: running down the party and paving the way to lose the House and Senate.

Trump is allowed to do that. In fact, his leadership in this critical area allows us to know which members of the party need to be purged.

There is NO need for a Senate or House majority next year, that's been flat out stated by President To Be Trump. He'd like it, but there's no need for it at all. So the purge can happen now with no worries about consequences.

Don't worry, be happy.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SakoAV
Crossfireoops,

I've never thought of you as conservative. Based upon your posts and stalwart defense of neocon agenda, I'd go with you're being a neocon. Whether that status is elevated vis-a-vis liberal is subjective.

How heartbreaking and gut wrenching to hear that.
I've never thought of you much at all, ....you're clearly a paid shill, and a troll.

Go eat chit and howl at the moon.

GTC
Great example of conservative cannibalism that has kept us out of the whitehouse. Thanks guys. Not that I blame cross at all for that retort. Priceless!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by djs
I just heard that a GOP representative is backing Clinton. Meg Whitman and several other prominent Republicans are also backing Clinton. And, this Fortune magazine article tells of others who don't support Trump: http://fortune.com/2016/06/23/gop-business-executives-hillary-clinton/

This certainly tells us something of the low respect Republicans have of Trump.
This Whitman chick is the classic Republican In Name Only. She's pro abortion, pro assault weapon ban, and on down the line. She's a Republican the way Mike Bloomberg is. That kind is no great loss.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotload
WTH is Trump thinking ? He will not endorse Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain. crazy
He just escalated the war within his own party. The Dem must be happy.

And let’s be clear, whether it is Charles and David Koch, whether it is Hillary Clinton, whether it is Paul Ryan, whomever, they’re working on the same side of a divide. And that is a divide between globalists and Americans and everybody better understand that as we move forward from this point.

-Lou Dobbs

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

The fact that everybody and their brother and his dog are blasting Trump tells me just how much of a threat he is to the status quo and how much they are afraid of him.

It also tells me just how deeply entrenched the established power structure really is and just how much control they have over the information we are fed. Before the usual knee jerk tin foil accusers show up, I don't know or really believe there is one overriding cabal of men in pointed hats and cloaks with astrological symbols on them controlling the entire world (but I wouldn't entirely dismiss that either wink ). But even without some grand central authority, lots of smaller organizations are seeing the same writing on the wall - the end of their parasitic feeding on the life blood of the American middle class.

Good stuff.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

The fact that everybody and their brother and his dog are blasting Trump tells me just how much of a threat he is to the status quo and how much they are afraid of him.

It also tells me just how deeply entrenched the established power structure really is and just how much control they have over the information we are fed. Before the usual knee jerk tin foil accusers show up, I don't know or really believe there is one overriding cabal of men in pointed hats and cloaks with astrological symbols on them controlling the entire world (but I wouldn't entirely dismiss that either wink ). But even without some grand central authority, lots of smaller organizations are seeing the same writing on the wall - the end of their parasitic feeding on the life blood of the American middle class.

Good stuff.

the political revolution as espoused by trump has been joined. win or lose, at least it's a knock on the door. hopefully, it's more than that.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ricky, You and your anti-Trump cheer squad have been running down Trump for months now. During the primaries it's understandable because you're stumping for your preferred candidate but after the nomination all you and your circle jerk accomplish by running down Trump is helping Hilary. It's hard to believe that anyone with an IQ above freezing temperature doesn't understand that major fact. Calling us liberals because you're indirectly pulling for Hilary by posting negative crap about Trump is not just foolish and childish, it's all you've got. There's 2 choices on the ballot (in reality) and by constantly running down one candidate, leaves no doubt which one you're pulling for.

The azzwhole called me a "Hillary Voter" some time back, got all butt hurt at a less than friendly response to that suggestion ...than slunk away,..... dodging some very pointed and appropriate questions thrown his way.

Major source of B.S. on this forum, this fellow.

GTC

You're one of the last men on here that could be called a "Hillary voter". The liberals on here use the same old tired rhetoric but there are a lot of us that see through their BULLCHIT.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're one of the last men on here that could be called a "Hillary voter". The liberals on here use the same old tired rhetoric but there are a lot of us that see through their BULLCHIT.

It's true, there are a ton of liberals on here that call me a Hillary voter CONSTANTLY.

Shame we have to tolerate their type, no?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In order for Trump to win, he needs to start appealing to the moderate GOP, Independents & right leaning Demoncrats.

He won't lose the base at this point no matter what, but he can't win w/o the others.

He needs to smarten up politically & realize that he (& we) can't do jack-schitt if he doesn't get elected...........& right now he's trying damned hard not to.

Sometimes it's not as important exactly what is said as how it is said.

We just simply cannot afford to throw away the best chance we have on gaining the WH back by losing to a really poor & damaged-goods Demoncrat candidate by continously doing childish, self serving, feel-good & stupid schitt.

MM

IC B3

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just wish DT could just focus on the real enemy. He doesn't have to fight everyone, Just Hillary!

Kelly
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Truth be told, this election shouldn't even be close at this point.

Kelly
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calhoun

It's true, there are a ton of liberals on here that call me a Hillary voter CONSTANTLY.

Shame we have to tolerate their type, no?

No what's a shame is how you and your ilk are doing the DNCs dirty work. Trump might not be your first choice but running him down at every opportunity isn't how we beat Hillary. Continue to act like a retard and you'll continue to be associated with the retards. Your hit pieces on Trump only shows how foolish you are. Either get onboard or continue your campaign against Trump, you can't have it both ways. Many of us want Hillary to lose and won't exacerbate Trumps battle by being an ankle biter like you and several others do constantly. We don't expect you to gush loving thoughts and praise on him, just to STFU running him and his supporters down.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KMS
Truth be told, this election shouldn't even be close at this point.

That's the honest truth.

MM

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
When Romney, McCain and Ryan became the face and moral compass of the party a GOP civil war became required if the party was to survive. The middle class have already figured that out....the GOP Party Hacks not so much....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by KMS
I just wish DT could just focus on the real enemy. He doesn't have to fight everyone, Just Hillary!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the GOP is the enemy..

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"But Trump is mean mean MEAN!! He's not qualified to be president because he doesn't have a vagina! He's a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic meanie!!"

Hillary voters... Hillary voters everywhere!

Originally Posted by deflave
You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by KMS

Really? Who the hell is he running against? The GOP, Or Hillary?

Kelly
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer
"But Trump is mean mean MEAN!! He's not qualified to be president because he doesn't have a vagina! He's a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic meanie!!"

Hillary voters... Hillary voters everywhere!

Don't you have some pot to sell?

Kelly
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by KMS

Really? Who the hell is he running against? The GOP, Or Hillary?

Trump is running against Hillary. The GOP sees him as their enemy.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 4th_point, 2ndwind, 21 invisible), 17,467 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,997
Posts18,540,249
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.