Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Have several really nice garments that have either never been worn at all or worn very minimally. Nothing wrong with them, they're just not my size. $5 shipping per item. Glad to combine multiple items to save on shipping where possible. Lemme know what you want and we'll work it out.

Propper lightweight wind shirt. Packs down to the size of a coffee cup. Great lightweight layer when the wind is blowing but you're still moving and active and would overheat with a shell or insulating layer. Hood stows in collar when not in use. I use one of these every bow season out west. $20 SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Core4Element Pivot T-Shirt. Brand new in package size XL. This is a lightweight synthetic T for a base layer or for warm weather. $20

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

More coming.....

Last edited by greentimber; 08/05/16. Reason: SPF

RLTW
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Big Bill brand fleece jacket. This is a nice heavyweight fleece that is warm and extremely comfortable. I've worn this around the house a couple times just because it's so comfy, in fact. Beyond that, the only time it has been used is when I loaned it to my father in law for his elk hunt last year. It was really hot outside during the day so he only wore this at night around camp a few times. $20 SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cabelas Max-1 quarter-zip pullover. Brand new never worn, though I did remove the tags. This is a lightweight stretchy synthetic that can be a base layer or an outer layer when warm. Has a zippered chest pocket for calls or whatever. Very nice shirt and I'd keep it if it was my size. $25 SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

RLTW
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Cabelas Microtex Lite pants. Size 38 waist. If you know what these are you know that they are arguably the finest all-around hunting pants Cabelas has ever sold. Very lightweight, extremely quiet, slightly stretchy material, and just really comfortable pants. I think that whoever discontinued these should be fired. I'd definitely keep these if they were my size. In fact, if you have any of these in size 32 to 34 waist please let me know. I'll buy them. Pants have been hemmed to approximately 32" length. Loaned to my father in law for his hunt last year so they've been worn for five days of hunting. $25. SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Woolrich heavy wool long-sleeve shirt. One of my favorites so this one has been worn a bit. Still in great condition with many years of life left. $25

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

RLTW
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
USMC Peckham Fleece quarter zip. Worn one time for a couple hours. Super comfortable fleece layer with kangaroo pocket and beard guard. $20 SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

10x Windbreaker. Brand new never worn. This is a lightweight water resistant shell. Chest pocket, side pockets, and mesh liner. $20 SPF

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

RLTW
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Patagonia softshell pants. Absolutely love these. They're one of two pairs of softshell pants that are my "go-to" pants in the snow. Worn hunting several times, but still in excellent condition with many years of life left. $55 SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image].
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

RLTW
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Where's the Patagucci? Sorry if I'm overlooking it

I'm interested in the cabelas pants and shirt. Shoot me a price and I'll keep them in Tn

David

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
I'm adding as I go. The site won't let me put more than a few pics in each post.

More.....

ORC grid fleece quarter zip. I don't remember ever wearing this one, but I can't say for sure. I may have loaned this one to my father on law last year, too. $20 SPF

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TWO King's Camo Desert Shadow shirts. Size large is still new in package and the other (Size XL) has been opened and worn a coupe times. $20 each.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

RLTW
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Danner Desert Acadias. These are the US-made non-Goretex version. Extremely comfortable boots, but have a more significant and supportive sole than some of the non-Goretex warm weather boots. Wore these on my last Antelope hunt in Wyoming which lasted three or four days before everyome tagged out. Otherwise, they've been stored in a plastic tub. Pics show minimal sole wear very accurately. Wyoming grass and dirt included at no extra charge. $75.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

RLTW
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'll take the Propper wind shirt and ORC fleece.

pm coming

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 08/05/16. Reason: crashing much phone

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I will take the Big Bill fleece jacket, the cabelas max-1 jacket, the cabelas pants and the USMC fleece jacket. PM with payment details.

Dean

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by kudu3
I will take the Big Bill fleece jacket, the cabelas max-1 jacket, the cabelas pants and the USMC fleece jacket. PM with payment details.

Dean

Dean, another member beat you to the max-1 shirt and cabelas pants by a hair. Apologies on that. I *think* I actually have another of those Cabelas Max-1 shirts, though. If I can find it then it's all yours.

RLTW
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Let me know. If it is an xl, I will take it.

Dean

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I will take the 10X if size is XL. Thanks

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
The 10x is an XL. I'll send info via PM.

RLTW
U
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
I,ll take the kings desert camo size XL, PM me the details--thanks

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Just a reminder. You do not have the USMC fleece jacket marked SPF and I took it with the other items.

Thanks,

Dean

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Thanks Dean. Hell of a flurry of activity on this one! I'll update.

RLTW
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I'll take the Propper wind shirt and ORC fleece.

pm coming

I'll take the Patagonia pants too.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Patagonia pants went earlier. I'm doing updates on my phone and having some trouble.... Will get it all sorted out and marked here in a bit.

RLTW
G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Items remaining @ 2005hrs eastern on 05Aug16:

King's Camo Desert Shadow button-front shirt size L - new in package
Danner boots
Woolrich shirt
Core4Element lightweight t-shirt

Other items are SPF. If those deals fall through I'll update members who called dibs in the order of this thread.

Thanks fellas.

Last edited by greentimber; 08/05/16. Reason: update

RLTW
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,188
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.