Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Country before ego, folks. This election is only as complicated as the MSM Enemedia hypnotizes you to believe so.

Well said. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
All you guys who thought and still think Trump was the greatest thing since sliced bread are to blame for Hillary becoming POTUS
This should have been as slam dunk for anyone running against Hillary but Trump phuucked that up but good.
y

They were warned what he was gonna do & how he was gonna continue to be the short bus bully ass clown...
I agree that this election should have been a slam dunk. I mean...how ANYBODY could have torpedoed their own campaign more effectively is beyond me...He can still win it, but he's gonna have to quit talking like a ten year old...right now most polls have her leading by ten points....ten fuggin points!!! Of all people!!! Hillary!!! Unfugginbelievable..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac
A weak candidate who trounced all the others in the primaries.

If Hilary wins, it will be because the doom and gloomers chose not to vote and instead decided to ill-advisedly prove a unprovable point rather than vote for a nominee demonstrably superior to an unindicted felon and pathological liar.

Boolschitt...a lot of us would vote for Peewee Herman over Hillary...the only reason Trump ain't gonna be able to deliver, is because he keeps saying stupid schitt that alienates everybody except older white males & even out of that demographic, he's pissed a lot of us off...you can blame it on anybody you want Bob, but the reality is Trump has done it all on his own...

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
...how ANYBODY could have torpedoed their own campaign more effectively is beyond me...He can still win it, but he's gonna have to quit talking like a ten year old...

You whiny biotches are the ones talking like 10-year olds. And you are the ones who will give us a Hillary presidency.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pal
...how ANYBODY could have torpedoed their own campaign more effectively is beyond me...He can still win it, but he's gonna have to quit talking like a ten year old...

You whiny biotches are the ones talking like 10-year olds. And you are the ones who will give us a Hillary presidency.

She's up on him by ten points NOT by anything said by us whiny biotches....dumbass. The election was all but guaranteed to him by her being the nominee...it's on him alone. Period.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Agree. I believe regardless of who is elected that the economy will collapse or come close to collapsing in the next 8-10 years. Clinton will hasten an economic disaster. I live in liberal Northern Virginia & have friends & relatives in Maryland & DC. Support for Clinton is overwhelming. Even friends in Richmond that detest Clinton are so turned off by Trump that they are not voting. We are finally retiring & moving to our lake cottage in rural North Carolina. Even there many that normally vote Republican are staying home. I believe NC will go for Trump(narrowly) Virginia will be overwhelming for Clinton. Popular vote may be reasonably close, but in the Electoral College Clinton wins by a landslide. Those contending Trump wins are the same that predicted Obamas defeat. I own all the guns I will ever need & my African & other guided hunts are behind me. I will hunt Deer locally & fish as long as able. At 74 I do fear for my adult children & grandchildren. Life in America has changed & I fear a major social upheaval is coming. Inner cities destroyed & feral humans scavenging for survival in urban & rural areas. If this happens during my lifetime I have about 1200 rounds of loaded ammo, 3000 primers, lots of powder & at least 1000 unfired cases.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 1minute
One had better hope that the Repubs keep control of the House or Senate.

With Trump as your flag bearer you can count on loosing the Senate and the House will be in play as well.

Why do you think the RNC is hosting the "Come To Jesus" meeting today? Trump in bed with the Clintons will gut the GOP at the national level.

RNC And Trump Campaign Holds “Come To Jesus” Meeting To Fix The Mess

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/08/12/rnc-trump-campaign-holds-come-jesus-meeting-fix-mess/

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Agree. I believe regardless of who is elected that the economy will collapse or come close to collapsing in the next 8-10 years.

Wrong answer...The collapse happened in 2007-2009 and GWB rode all of us off of a cliff. You are now enjoying the fruit from GWB as your leader for 8 years. No one wants to go back to the Good old years because conservatives do such a good job of being fiscally conservative! Ha!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're posting your moronic blather early today, half-pint.

Oh yeah, the high school boys are on summer vacation.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Maybe your MSM polls you read have you convinced but most, including the DNC, don't believe them for 1 second.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RGinther
If Hillary wins it will be because Trump was given support he did not deserve !

At a glance Hilary was the most beatable Democrat since WW2.

If she wins I believe there may be a civil war. No honorable citizen of any nation should have to be led by such an obvious corrupt crook with blood on her hands.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I am going out on a limb here....Back in HS lets say... 1963 you were one of those kids who hated the athletes and most people in your school didn't even know your name??

Am I close?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It ain't November yet. Hillary can still self destruct at any moment. They just released their taxes as a political maneuver which may back fire.

ABC News
Charitable Donations to Their Family's Foundation

From 2007 to 2015, the Clintons gave roughly $16 million to charity. Of that, at least $15.8 million was to the Clinton Foundation or Clinton Global Initiative.

The remaining $232,450 was given to other organizations, but even some of those groups had ties to the Clinton Foundation.

For instance, in 2015, the Clintons donated only to the Clinton Foundation and to Desert Classic Charities. Desert Classic is described as a "local nonprofit that organizes the CareerBuilder Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation."

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by pal

She's up on him by ten points NOT by anything said by us whiny biotches....dumbass. The election was all but guaranteed to him by her being the nominee...it's on him alone. Period.

Uh, we don't have a popular vote to win the presidency, *dumbass* (your word). National polls don't count for [bleep], and neither do polls. What matters is the electoral college, and none of us know how that will shake out until election day. It will be won in the swing states. Remember how those Brexit polls worked out? Keep quoting polls...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I live in a van down by the river. And I'm voting for anyone but Trump!

Originally Posted by deflave
You are my favorite minority.

GFY!

Clark
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by pal

Uh, we don't have a popular vote to win the presidency, *dumbass* (your word). National polls don't count for [bleep], and neither do polls. What matters is the electoral college, and none of us know how that will shake out until election day. It will be won in the swing states. Remember how those Brexit polls worked out? Keep quoting polls...

If he continues down the path he's on your "swing states" ain't gonna matter...bank on it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Maybe your MSM polls you read have you convinced but most, including the DNC, don't believe them for 1 second.

So what's the deal I'm hearing about the RNC pulling funding?

Also heard talk of concession in exchange for SC picks?

Don't get me wrong Bob...I'll be voting for him and I don't trust most polls, but the guy has to start saying what he means & meaning what he says...backpedaling off the ISIS comments was wrong...Obama and Hillary may not have been the founders, but they were more than instrumental in not only allowing them to take root, but they also had a major hand in arming them & supplying intelligence information for their "Arab Spring" festivities...tis why the other arm of Al Qaeda attacked the mission in Libya. I'm also a little annoyed that he didn't stick to his guns regarding the second amendment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A weak candidate who trounced all the others in the primaries.

To believe that a person who couldn't win the nomination, and who was handily trounced in the primaries would win the general election is a naivety and ignorance difficult to fathom.

Lastly, to believe Cruz could win Ohio, Florida and Pa in a general election corroborates the naivety and ignorance accusation.

If Hilary wins, it will be because the doom and gloomers chose not to vote and instead decided to ill-advisedly prove a unprovable point rather than vote for a nominee demonstrably superior to an unindicted felon and pathological liar.

Ya'll voted for Romney,as did I. Trump's primary numbers far surpassed Romney's.

Country before ego, folks. This election is only as complicated as the MSM Enemedia hypnotizes you to believe so.

Bob,Trump is a clown show at best,I'll give him one thing he's great a running his yap and saying dumb crap

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by RGinther
If Hillary wins it will be because Trump was given support he did not deserve !

At a glance Hilary was the most beatable Democrat since WW2.

If she wins I believe there may be a civil war. No honorable citizen of any nation should have to be led by such an obvious corrupt crook with blood on her hands.

the masses no longer have enough sense to propagate a civil war. we're past such an opportunity. the voters will give us who they want us to have. that's a benefit and a cost of a democracy. right now, the ship is sinking, and even if one end is out of the water, the other end is taking water. we all know what that means.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If Hillery wins we must "community organize" family, friends, neighborhood, etc, to write congressmen, email congressmen, call congressmen and voice our displeasure over anything we find offensive. They do it. We can too. I've read for every handwritten letter, that represents about 10,000 people. Every email about 1,000, and every phone call about another 1,000. So send letters, make phone calls, and send emails. Flood them. Once things light up constantly, they will either do what we want, or we can have recall votes for Dem's like they did the GOP. They will get tired of it and cave, IF we are consistant.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

445 members (10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,453
Posts18,529,022
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.