Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
What is the latest, greatest on Johnny Football? He signed with anyone? Is he done?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No one will sign him as he's a drunk.
No newspaper articles lately.
So I guess he's in rehab or not in Dallas right now. Maybe he went down to Mexico for a while.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm pretty sure that everybody wrote him off when he went to Ohio.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The little azzwipe had the world by the tail. But the party life was more important to him. I doubt anyone would give him a serious shot now.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
There was a link on FoxNews about him hitting 'rock bottom'.

Don't care enough to click the link. Maybe you can find it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If his 'dick' was a big as he thinks it is....he could use it for a pogo stick!

He's done...as last weeks fried catfish!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

He's fallen a long ways but he's far from rock bottom. He was seen partying at a night club. He's still on his feet and has reasonable health. I've seen, and buried, people at rock bottom and it's pretty ugly.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hear he is hang'n with Ryan Leaf...

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Johnny football looks like a dog now???

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Hangin' with Ryan Leaf."

Probably true.

What a sad story. I played 5 years of high school football. Wasn't that big and I was a linebacker. I was a pretty good player, but nobody wanted to give me a scholarship. Played my senior year and that was it for me.

So, I see a guy like this, he was such a fantastic college player. Such talent, unreal.
Got drafted, had a million bucks in his pocket. Looked like he was on top of the world.
And threw it all away for booze and dope.

He didn't appreciate the gift that God had given him.
Sad.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tommyd53
The little azzwipe had the world by the tail. But the party life was more important to him. I doubt anyone would give him a serious shot now.

Story going around that Ray Rice is saying he will play this season for free. Maybe Johnny azzhole should try that grin

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Wtxj
So I guess he's in rehab or not in Dallas right now. Maybe he went down to Mexico for a while.

He lives in Hollywood. I guess that's a little better than Mexico where he could get drugs easier. I've been a fan of Johnny Manziel since he played high school football at Kerville, Texas. He set records therethat will probably never be broken. He did great at Texas A&M but I believe being drafted by the Browns was his downfall. He only got to play when the starting quarterback was injured. When he got to play and did good he went right back to backup as soon as the starting quarterback was cleared to play. The Brown's coaching staff and managers really sucked. I don't blame him for getting frustrated but drinking and taking drugs only made it worse. At this point I'm afraid that he has damaged his brain with excessive alcohol and drugs enough to ever make a come back. I believe he has the talent to make it big playing football or baseball but I can't see it happening with his drug problems.

Last edited by victoro; 08/12/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He has no one to blame but himself.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
I believe being drafted by the Browns was his downfall.

I think it has more to do with being possibly the stupidest, most clueless human on earth.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
He changed his name, he's now "Johnnie Foose ball" and he is a star in his own mind!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wtxj

He lives in Hollywood. I guess that's a little better than Mexico where he could get drugs easier. I've been a fan of Johnny Manziel since he played high school football at Kerville, Texas. He set records therethat will probably never be broken. He did great at Texas A&M but I believe being drafted by the Browns was his downfall. He only got to play when the starting quarterback was injured. When he got to play and did good he went right back to backup as soon as the starting quarterback was cleared to play. The Brown's coaching staff and managers really sucked. I don't blame him for getting frustrated but drinking and taking drugs only made it worse. At this point I'm afraid that he has damaged his brain with excessive alcohol and drugs enough to ever make a come back. I believe he has the talent to make it big playing football or baseball but I can't see it happening with his drug problems.

Yes, a high-talent guy - and it's absurd to even think that the Browns'organization/coaches are at all responsible for his weaknesses and mistakes. Pro football guys want to win and would play drunks/druggies like him if he looked like their best shot. Not a new story. Big talent does not mean big person or big brain/disicpline. His father's facial expressions and reactions during the Heisman ceremony revealed sad stuff - no doubt he knew the working negative factors in his son and could foresee what has happened. Johnny F did this to himself.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RufusG
I believe being drafted by the Browns was his downfall.

I think it has more to do with being possibly the stupidest, most clueless human on earth.

Insightful.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Johnny's Dad wrote him off in June. Said he's going to die and there is nothing he can do about it. Johnny then posted a pic of himself partying and said "Hi Dad" or something like that.

A few days later, he said he's quitting the booze/drugs on July 1st.

A few days ago a new photo surfaced. He's back at it again.

Truly a waste

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who gives a f uck? Spoiled rotten punk ass [bleep].

Last edited by Big C; 08/12/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

yeah right-which time?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 41 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,571
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.