Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 174 of 175 1 2 172 173 174 175
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by dassa
Are these guys back on the street protecting and serving yet?

If they are I hope it's not too long before they're found swinging from a ponderosa; side by side, in death as in life. I'll stand in line to piss on their grave.

You are on thin ice with that comment. I made a similar one on this thread not long after it was started. and Great Patootie was concerned enough to consider contacting my local LEO's and reporting me. grin

I've found it is best to just laugh at self important sons of bitches like him on the internet. They are so far into themselves that they can't even comprehend the outrage normal guys feel about the two thug cops in Idaho.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
The best news is....Those two deputies "Will Not" be coming back to work for the Adams county sheriffs department....

Paid vacation over.....

Sniper

I would feel better about that, if I didn't know that there are other LE agencies that will hire them.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
These guys have history and any reputable sheriff/police department would not hire them....Ruby ridge is another example of bad decisions and cops getting rehired only to get fired again..

Lon Horiuchi(FBI sniper-"laughing") who killed Randy Weavers wife.

He first he killed Weavers wife... said it was a a mistake. Then the FBI sent him packing. Found himself in Seattle working Patrol. More problems there and dismissed. Guys like this have been an example as to why you shouldn't hire them.

Once an idiot always an idiot.....

Sniper

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
These guys have history and any reputable sheriff/police department would not hire them....Ruby ridge is another example of bad decisions and cops getting rehired only to get fired again..

Lon Horiuchi(FBI sniper-"laughing") who killed Randy Weavers wife.

He first he killed Weavers wife... said it was a a mistake. Then the FBI sent him packing. Found himself in Seattle working Patrol. More problems there and dismissed. Guys like this have been an example as to why you shouldn't hire them.

Once an idiot always an idiot.....

Sniper

Working patrol?

I thought he retired in 2006? From the FBI...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The best news is....Those two deputies "Will Not" be coming back to work for the Adams county sheriffs department....

Paid vacation over.....

Sniper

Well,maybe not....

The attorney representing the Adams County Sheriff's office tells 6 On Your Side, Deputy Cody Roland, one of two deputies involved in the shooting death of Council rancher Jack Yantis is no longer on the payroll.

Jim Davis said Roland resigned shortly after the incident last November. Davis said as of Wednesday afternoon Deputy Brian Wood remains on the Adams County payroll. Wood told 6 On Your Side he is still on paid administrative leave.

I guess one could say this is not over by a long shot.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If all you got is semantics....you ain't got nothin'

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I'm good with squashed.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The executive director of Idaho Counties Risk Management, Adams County's insurance company, said the company will continue to pay Wood's salary for a "limited time," but Adams County needs to make a decision on the next steps.

Disgusting...It's going on 10 months of vacation pay for killing a rancher.

Ranchers Lives Matter..

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What's the hold up? I thought their innocence was so cut and dry that there is no reason to even empanel a grand jury? Let get back to the citizens they protect without delay.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Unless he has to wait for a DV protection order to expire. Can't protect and serve without his M4.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Good cops all over the country will fail to sleep tonight for fear of loudmouthed plugs.

BLM shares your sentiments and intellect.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If the cops had Buffalo Bore ammo, Yantis would still be alive...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The small hamlet of Council can't even afford to hire good cops, they're resignated to suffer losers and rejects like Rowland, Wood and all the others that may or may not suffer from periodic insomnia, so I doubt they'd splurge on premium ammo. They overcome their many deficiencies by beating up or shooting non-threatening senior citizens and pumping a lot of CCI Value box into the victim.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Can't blame a guy for wanting to save a few dollars.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nothing wrong with thrifty. Besides, Buffalo bore would've been a waste of money. Shooting someone that isn't threatening, in the back only requires the cheap stuff anyway.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Brian Woods last day at the Adams County sheriffs office was August 31,2016..No word if he was fired or quit.Roland now works at Evergreen Forest Products, a sawmill between New Meadows and Council along with the ex-deputy Yokum who traded sex for a ticket.(laughing)

Let the law suits begin!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I would loan either one of them anything long term

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brian Woods last day at the Adams County sheriffs office was August 31,2016..No word if he was fired or quit.Roland now works at Evergreen Forest Products, a sawmill between New Meadows and Council along with the ex-deputy Yokum who traded sex for a ticket.(laughing)

Let the law suits begin!

I'm not one prone to obscene gestures, but I think I'll be doing a one-finger salute each time I pass through Tamarack for the foreseeable future.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FreeMe

Let the law suits begin!

I'm not one prone to obscene gestures, but I think I'll be doing a one-finger salute each time I pass through Tamarack for the foreseeable future.

Ditto.....I might even drive down there one afternoon just to give em the finger....

ETA.....the finger is for Roland...trading sex for a traffic ticket seems like good sound police work and a step towards creating positive community relations between citizens and law enforcement IMO......
Providing it was with a smoking hot chick and not a young boy of course....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 09/06/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Think I'll not be reducing my speed to 45 either.....unless it's to deliver a prolonged tribute at even lesser speed. I wonder if they'll let him drive a forklift.

Page 174 of 175 1 2 172 173 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.