B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Here,...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Back when I was between wives during the mid 90's, I took to frequenting a fairly notorious roadhouse out on the north end of town.

The first time I went was more or less just a lark.

I had seen the place many times as I drove by and had heard all kinds of vile tales about the place,...and I decided that it was time for me to check it out.

Much to my surprise, the place was *packed* with good ole country gals of all sizes, shapes, ages, and dispositions.

They all had one thing in common,.....they were divorced and looking for a man with no wife and a job.

I fit both criteria at the time and as soon as word got around, I experienced the well known, "pork chop at the dog pound" syndrome.

It didn't hurt matters that they currently employed an outstanding band and and a sizable dance floor.

Lots of fun was had there during that period of time.

The place had a decent little hotel out back and one section of it was a truck stop restaurant. There was a large asphalt parking area where trucks were allowed to park overnight for free.

All of the above was enough for it to hold my interest,..but perhaps the best part was to exit at closing time and find two hefty women in the parking lot fighting over some skinny old country boy who usually stood off to the side and tried to get them to stop.

It always drew a small crowd of moderately inebriated patrons to watch the scrappin' and listen to the dialogue.

I learned that all hefty country women pretty much fight the same way.

They lip at each other for a few minutes,...then one slaps the other one. The one that gets slapped immediately reaches out, grabs the woman by the clothes,..either top or dress, and gives it a big yank which tears it and exposes one t!t,...never two for some reason,...just one.

They eventually get ahold of each other's hair and start snatchin' each other every whichaway while hollering out "BITCH!,...LET GO BITCH!,..

Meanwhile,..the skinny old boy that they're fighting over is totally beside himself and trying to break it up.

"Looky here now,...y'all stop that!,...people are lookin'! Claudette,...will you at least stop long enough fer Nadine to put her t!tty up? That ain't right,...Y'all *STOP* now!,...I mean it!"

It was always quite a show.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Was that in Kentucky? I stayed there as a last resort one late work nite.... what a dump, slept in my clothes, on top of the cigarette burn hole sheets.

Last edited by birddog65; 08/21/16.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I used to stop by there occasionally back in the early 80's. Sounds like it hadn't changed much at all in the 90's.

I wonder if the joint is still there and still open.

SAF / GOA / NRA Life Member - Endowment - Patron

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,960 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,494,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.