Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Sweet Jesus, leave it to a foreigner to point out the merits of the idea.

First up, if the Government gives interest free loans to a section to the community and not all, the first court case will ensure you all get the same consideration.

Secondly, tell BLM that the muslims are going to get something for free that they aren't...cops and whites get a break and instant entertainment.

I suggest you support the idea for all it is worth before a Rothschild realises what is happening.

Right on the money as always

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calhoun
"Personally I have no trouble with it. ...
Sharia compliant, and they pay more taxes. ...

What makes you think they will pay taxes? Most all, being parasites, will be sucking at the taxpayers' teat, taking advantage of every welfare gimme gimme the liberals ever thought of.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
"Personally I have no trouble with it. ...
Sharia compliant, and they pay more taxes. ...

What makes you think they will pay taxes? Most all, being parasites, will be sucking at the taxpayers' teat, taking advantage of every welfare gimme gimme the liberals ever thought of.

L.W.

Yes, the federal IRS bureacracy will create special rules allowing Seattle Muslims to skip paying taxes.

How could I have not foreseen that?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
from another article:
In order to be “Sharia-compliant,” payment must be tied to a physical asset. As USA Today explained, “Instead of interest, investors are being rewarded with a share of the profit derived from the asset.” In the case of an Islamic mortgage, a bank buys the property itself. The customer then buys the property back from the bank at a higher price.

If they won't buy insurance, I can't see any bank falling into this hell hole. They have their own stockholders who must be protected. The city will have to insure the properties at an enormous cost.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They are probably giving them free gas stations too.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hanco
They are probably giving them free gas stations too.

Will not happen in your lifetime as it would piss the indians (dot) off...and the government knows that if the indians get irritated the whole internet and online banking will come to a stand-still.

And as an aside I have worked out why there is a lag and occasional stoppages when using EFTPOS or online banking, apparently the wee little black indian at the other end of the line has taken time out of his busy schedule to ring my house and try to sell me stuff I have no interest in.

So it is my fault.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
from another article:
In order to be “Sharia-compliant,” payment must be tied to a physical asset. As USA Today explained, “Instead of interest, investors are being rewarded with a share of the profit derived from the asset.” In the case of an Islamic mortgage, a bank buys the property itself. The customer then buys the property back from the bank at a higher price.

If they won't buy insurance, I can't see any bank falling into this hell hole. They have their own stockholders who must be protected. The city will have to insure the properties at an enormous cost.

Easy fix, add ins. cost to loan total and the muzzy can also claim to not buy ins. .

A new pool of debtors that have to pay all interest? The banks will be all over this one.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm sure somebody will be making a pile of $ on these "interest free" loans.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not sure why Seattle has to get involved. Isn't there an Akbar National Bank somewhere that can be merciful and help the goat fuggers stay true to their religion?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Help me understand why this is a big deal.

Add all the interest and insurance for the life of the loan and add it to the purchase price. They're paying as much (likely more) as anyone else.

They're not getting a deal in any way.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Help me understand why this is a big deal.

Add all the interest and insurance for the life of the loan and add it to the purchase price. They're paying as much (likely more) as anyone else.

They're not getting a deal in any way.

P

They are getting a deal, it's just not a good deal, in fact they could easily get screwed when they sell. I the bank takes takes the interest and insurance first and puts little or nothing on the principle when the muslim POS owner tries to sell the pay off would still be huge. Another thing would be the LTV at sale. Even with a lot of increase in property values they could easily still be upside down in ten years.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"interest free" is deceptive.

There would be no interest rate on the loan, but the purchase of the home would be at a higher cost that would equate to a loan with interest.

So instead of buying a $150,000 house at 5% interest on a 15 year loan and paying $213,514 over 15 years, the bank would buy the house at $150,000 and sell it to the muslim for $213,514 with monthly payments over 15 years.

The interest is still paid.. just not as interest.

Stupid semantics.

Wrong. The appraised value is what a lending institution will loan. Appraised values don't include interest rate add ons.

Muslims get bent over just like everyone else, or they write a check for the sale price.

All American

All the time
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stan V
"interest free" is deceptive.

There would be no interest rate on the loan, but the purchase of the home would be at a higher cost that would equate to a loan with interest.

So instead of buying a $150,000 house at 5% interest on a 15 year loan and paying $213,514 over 15 years, the bank would buy the house at $150,000 and sell it to the muslim for $213,514 with monthly payments over 15 years.

The interest is still paid.. just not as interest.

Stupid semantics.

Wrong. The appraised value is what a lending institution will loan. Appraised values don't include interest rate add ons.

Muslims get bent over just like everyone else, or they write a check for the sale price.

The down payment on such a loan would be somewhere around 50% if the paper were to be sold to Freddy or Fanny. The only hope would be a bank that holds it's own paper. They are out there but not many.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swifty52
WTF is wrong in Washington state.

It's called King County and the Democrat Party. People think of WA State of some liberal bastion. When you get out of the bigger cities and into the counties, they are highly populated with some of the most conservative people I have met in the country. Just another case of cities shoving policy down everyone's throats.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,491
Posts18,490,394
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.