Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Good article by Ron Martinelli, police practices and use of force expert (who also has an excellent expose available on Amazon exposing the BLM movement). I know this guy and he is a top-shelf use of force expert. I've used him as an expert witness and he knows his stuff. Some background information and analysis on the underprivileged victim of societal discrimination and oppression, Collin Kaepernick.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/police-challenge-colin-kaepernick/

Last edited by RobJordan; 09/03/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Collin Kaepernick is a spoiled brat. I know how the school systems treat athletes of his caliber; the coddle them, requiring little if any effort from them while they are in school.

Oppressed? The sorry bastard has been pampered almost his entire life.

As Jack Warden said in the movie, The Replacements, of the striking NFL players:

"They're a buncha bitchy millionaires".

Oh so very true, especially in Collin Kaepernick's case.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
great article and i'll bet the 49'ers could get more support if they fired the fool and gave away some tickets to the military & police officers.

they won't do it because for the owners & coaches football is their business so they need the spoiled players and will let them continue to do whatever they want as long as they put forth a possible win. but it would still be pretty cool to watch them say "if you can't respect the police who will come to save your spoiled ass, you don't dress today and don't get paid"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As Paul Harvey would say, Now you know the rest of the story.

The Real Story On Why An NFL Quarterback Refused To Stand For The National Anthem
Kaepermick 3

San Francisco 49er's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, pictured above has a new 'protest'...refusing to stand for America's national anthem:

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”

"To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

The 49er's, of course, came out with an incredibly PC response to this:

"The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony. It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose and participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem."

Now, the fact that 'people of color' have more rights under the law, more freedom and more economic opportunities in America than almost any other country on earth is something I suppose we can just ignore...Colin Kaepernick obviously has!

And I'm sure Colin Kaepernick's adoptive family of Typical White People might not want to weigh in on this either.

But there’s a little more to the story that the media and the NFL will avoid at all costs, because it explains the real reason Mr.Kaepernick has suddenly come out with the idea of inflicting his agenda publicly on the fans. And the media and the NFL have no intention of it coming out if they can help it.

As the French wisely say, Cherchez la femme, look for the woman.

nessa 2

In this case, the woman is hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab.She's a Berkeley grad, a very dogmatic outspoken Black Lives Matter advocate and a Muslim. She and Colin Kaepernick are engaged, and Kaepernick converted to Islam during the off season.

The two are reportedly planning what Kaepernick calls 'a traditional Muslim wedding.'

Pretty simple...boy meets radical girl, they find they have interests and ideology in common...except,it's haram, forbidden for a Muslima (a Muslim girl) to marry a non-believer. This is not to say that Kaepernick wasn't pretty far along the radical path anyway.

It's a real love story...not only do they love the same things, but they can hate the same people too. There are certainly a fair amount of patriotic American Muslims, but many Muslims here follow the Qu'ran which says their first loyalty aside from Allah is to the umma, the worldwide Muslim polity. And no one with much common sense would call the folks at Black Lives Matter remotely patriotic. So it all fits together pretty well.

Another part of the back story is that both Kaepernick and Nessa Diab have been agitating the 49er's to trade Kaepernick to New York, where Diab is based. Ideology aside, this might be Kaepernick's way of adding some fuel to the fire.

The 49er's have obviously made a business decision to keep Kaepernick on their roster and, with the collusion of the media, to keep this part of the story covered up. That's fine, but it is a business decision. And although I have to admit that if I felt that way about America I'd vote with my principles and leave, Colin Kaepernick also certainly has the right not to honor the flag of the country that has treated him so well.

But football fans can also make a decision...like boycotting the 49er's and any subsequent team they might trade Kaepernick to until he's history. Now, that's freedom too, isn't it? Based on the 49er's puerile statement, I'm sure they'd agree.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just a no being a dumb nog, nothing more nothing less

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Just think, a person with his God given natural abilities. Just think how much cotton he could pick, or how fast he could fetch drinks.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kaepernick is POS

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image]

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Just think, a person with his God given natural abilities. Just think how much cotton he could pick, or how fast he could fetch drinks.

Or how many big rocks he could smash into little rocks, or how many swings he could make with a pick axe mining for diamonds

Such wasted talent

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Now that hes muslim, wouldn't he be picking poppys?

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kaepernick is half White and was raised by Whites and is now dating and engaged to a militant BLM Black Chick.

He has no "street cred" and he's trying to impress a woman. This is his way of trying to regain some of the "blackness" that he never had or never developed.

Truth be told, he's probably a lot like Carlton Banks...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Now that hes muslim, wouldn't he be picking poppys?

and probably licking his fingers

MAGA
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
As Paul Harvey would say, Now you know the rest of the story.

The Real Story On Why An NFL Quarterback Refused To Stand For The National Anthem
Kaepermick 3

San Francisco 49er's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, pictured above has a new 'protest'...refusing to stand for America's national anthem:

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”

"To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

The 49er's, of course, came out with an incredibly PC response to this:

"The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony. It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose and participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem."

Now, the fact that 'people of color' have more rights under the law, more freedom and more economic opportunities in America than almost any other country on earth is something I suppose we can just ignore...Colin Kaepernick obviously has!

And I'm sure Colin Kaepernick's adoptive family of Typical White People might not want to weigh in on this either.

But there’s a little more to the story that the media and the NFL will avoid at all costs, because it explains the real reason Mr.Kaepernick has suddenly come out with the idea of inflicting his agenda publicly on the fans. And the media and the NFL have no intention of it coming out if they can help it.

As the French wisely say, Cherchez la femme, look for the woman.

nessa 2

In this case, the woman is hip-hop radio personality DJ Nessa Diab.She's a Berkeley grad, a very dogmatic outspoken Black Lives Matter advocate and a Muslim. She and Colin Kaepernick are engaged, and Kaepernick converted to Islam during the off season.

The two are reportedly planning what Kaepernick calls 'a traditional Muslim wedding.'

Pretty simple...boy meets radical girl, they find they have interests and ideology in common...except,it's haram, forbidden for a Muslima (a Muslim girl) to marry a non-believer. This is not to say that Kaepernick wasn't pretty far along the radical path anyway.

It's a real love story...not only do they love the same things, but they can hate the same people too. There are certainly a fair amount of patriotic American Muslims, but many Muslims here follow the Qu'ran which says their first loyalty aside from Allah is to the umma, the worldwide Muslim polity. And no one with much common sense would call the folks at Black Lives Matter remotely patriotic. So it all fits together pretty well.

Another part of the back story is that both Kaepernick and Nessa Diab have been agitating the 49er's to trade Kaepernick to New York, where Diab is based. Ideology aside, this might be Kaepernick's way of adding some fuel to the fire.

The 49er's have obviously made a business decision to keep Kaepernick on their roster and, with the collusion of the media, to keep this part of the story covered up. That's fine, but it is a business decision. And although I have to admit that if I felt that way about America I'd vote with my principles and leave, Colin Kaepernick also certainly has the right not to honor the flag of the country that has treated him so well.

But football fans can also make a decision...like boycotting the 49er's and any subsequent team they might trade Kaepernick to until he's history. Now, that's freedom too, isn't it? Based on the 49er's puerile statement, I'm sure they'd agree.

Thanks for posting, Rob is to damn lazy to copy an paste, so I'm to lazy to go to his links....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Kaepernick is half White and was raised by Whites and is now dating and engaged to a militant BLM Black Chick.

He has no "street cred" and he's trying to impress a woman. This is his way of trying to regain some of the "blackness" that he never had or never developed.

Truth be told, he's probably a lot like Carlton Banks...

Have you ever done anything stupid for a girl? I have. But never on his salary...and was a bit younger.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Boo-Boo be thinking with the little head.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This is very, very interesting.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 35, 44mc, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 9 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,996
Posts18,481,156
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.