Print Thread
Hop To
M
memtb Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
When we copied the pictures, it didn't give the comments under each one. If you want to see the comments, go to www.imagestation.com and the pictures are in the gallary under Sports & Recreation, sub catagory: Firearms. The name of the album is "Marianne's hunting pictures. Let me know if you're able to get there with this information. - memtb
<br>
<br>PS: if anyone has a suggestion on how to make this an easier access, I'd sure appreciate any help they can give me. I'm really new at posting pictures and giving links!!

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Todd, go back to start, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
<br>It don't work for me. I get to S&R and Firearms there it stops.

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
M
memtb Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Need One: I just went to ImageStation and what you need to do is this:
<br>
<br>
<br>Go to www.ImageStation.com
<br>From here click on Gallery
<br>Scroll down this page until you see "Sports & Recreation" towards the bottom on the right hand side
<br>Click on "Sports & Recreation"
<br>This should show you the Categories in Sports & Recreation
<br>Click on "Firearms"
<br>At the time that I'm giving these instructions, Marianne's Hunting Pictures are on Page 1, second album down.
<br>I went to this website and wasn't signed in and it let me go to all these pages so hope this helps you get there. Let me know if you have any success. - memtb
<br>
<br>
<br>Oooops! I just clicked on her album and it wouldn't let me go any farther without signing in. I guess you could become a member as it doesn't cost anything and then if you wanted to start your own album, you have the capabilities. These computers can really be #$%@ frustrating at times!!
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Last edited by memtb; 12/06/02.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Memtb, ( how do you pronounce that anyway?), Why don't you post your pics here on the campfire. I am sure any kahuna would show you how.

SSH, Be vewy, vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Elmers'
M
memtb Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ihateelmerkeith:
<br>
<br>We managed to get the pictures available if you click on the link (Another Hunting Wife) BUT the captions for each picture failed to show. To read the captions you would have to go to ImageStation website and we haven't figured how to get visitors on the website without them becoming a member. - memtb
<br>
<br>By the way, memtb is a combination of my wife's and my initials, ME being her initials, MT being my initials and B is the first letter of our last name. Simple but don't try to pronounce it!!
<br>
<br>

Last edited by memtb; 12/06/02.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.