Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
257_Roy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Good Mroning to all my old friends on here! If you used to know me on here feel free to drop a comment and let me know how you're doing! I haven't been on here in years so I just wanted to check in with some of you. Things are fine here in sunny OH! Kids are growing fast. All three boys of mine are doing great, i spend my time trying raise them right. We are so into football around here, my oldest two play and I coach so there won't be much hunting around our house this year! Is there still a "Beat The Penguin" thread? That's mainly why I stopped by, I was hoping to let everyone know that this is the week that I WILL win. Especially I-sack. I couldn't find it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Redistribute my work ethic, not my Wealth!!!!!

257_Roy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Holy crap, just noticed too that I've been a member (watch the comments on that one sirs!) for ten years! Wow! It certainly doesn't feel that long ago!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
There is some guy in the 'beat the penguin' pool with a name similar to yours here.
MiniRoy?? grin

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well Sir congrats on putting family before the innanet. Much more important IMHO!

Never even looked in the "Beat the Penguin" threads, not one for pro-sports.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Penguin is still at it. Go for it!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

257_Roy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raeford
There is some guy in the 'beat the penguin' pool with a name similar to yours here.
MiniRoy?? grin

You must have looked far enough down in the rankings then sir! I'm there too, unfortunately the little twerp has the upper hand right now. That's ok though, I have control over his internet access so I'm sure if he were to miss a couple weeks (wink wink) due to some unforeseen technical issues that I'll catch back up to him!

So far I recognize all that have replied here, good to hear from you again old friends!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

257_Roy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And just to prompt some more discussion, make sure you vote Clinton in 2016!!! (Disclaimer: This may or may not be an actual message from the real Roy, he will only tell you what way you should actually vote after he has been verbally flayed alive and dipped in boiling oil for this comment). smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

257_Roy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Guys, this is pathetic. There are many of you that made an impression on me. Seriously does anyone not remember when I was on here before?? (Looking at you, I Suck!).

Riddle me this... An old friend attempts to re-connect with his old (internet) buddies. He stops in to say hi, but suddenly his buddies don't have time for him, nor will they give him the time of the day. Do they not remember him? Are they mad because other obligations kept him away?? I wasn't exactly expecting a standing ovation but..... This is pathetic. I ask again!!?!! How are my old friends doing? I won't ask again. I'll just go away, in shame, because apparently all of my old friends are TTUN fans or something??

I know I can be a di**, but I think I'd remember me from a couple years ago. Those that i used to call friends should be ashamed. I can carry on the conversation all on my own, but it sure would be nice to hear from my old friends again. If you're not a friend I certainly don't need you. And it looks like a lot of dudes that I considered friends are fair weather friends at best. Cya for the 15 year reunion in 5!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,457 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.