-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lester Holt is an operative with the Propaganda Corps' flagship network. Of course he was going to lie right from the start.

Members of the Propaganda Corps will be the first scattered across the coming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They always lie

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
It is always good to see the Chicken $hits on the right run for the I have been cheated defense when a poor performance is turned in by their candidate.

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

"As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!"

How about doing a little debate prep next time?......If there will be a next time!

Trump is begining to sound a little bit like Palin after her wonderful Katie Couric interview and all of those "Gotch Ya" questions. Do I see a pattern here?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Considering how rigged this "debate" was for the bitch, I'm pleased as to how well Trump did. He didn't sink down to hitlery's level or rant and rave over the unfairness, he kept his cool and let the viewers see how far up hitlery's ass the holt dolt was..
Only CNN said she won the debate (naturally) but the rest thought Trump won.
Holt also had another bold faced lie over stop and frisk saying it was un-constitutional but its not and if Rudy G ever meets ole lester I think the dolt is in for an ass whooping..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by benchman
I'm from Erie, Pa. Used to be a thriving factory/shipping town. Those prosperous areas look like a ghost town now. Highest unemployment rate in Pa. Heartbreaking.

Are you suggesting that the economic down turn in Eire is something new or a result of the Obama administration?

Lets see...

By the 1970s, suburbanization and economic losses had devastated downtown Erie. Precipitating the collapse

By the year 2000 a 21 percent loss of manufacturing jobs was realized. Yet manufacturing still accounted for a larger proportion of the region's workers than other metropolitan areas in the state, except for York.

http://erie.historyandmemorabilia.org/2016/02/a-short-history-of-eries-economic.html

The only way you ever saw a boom in Eire Pa. is if your 70 years old.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lester's life took off after he took over the other dolt's job last year.

He is doing fine.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Closing on 70...Doesn't seem very far away. No, I didn't mean to imply that Obama destroyed Erie, but rather the policies of the left, in general. Manufacturing went away in a lot of other places too. Recently, GE, the last holdout, is leaving. The stupid Democrat leadership ( a result of a lot of union influence, no doubt ) couldn't seem to grasp the importance of manufacturing over tourism. Yeah baby, them tourists are gonna flock to all those new hotels in February. The left seems to detest manufacturing and anything energy related. Guess they'd rather have China do it....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
It is always good to see the Chicken $hits on the right run for the I have been cheated defense when a poor performance is turned in by their candidate.

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

"As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!"

How about doing a little debate prep next time?......If there will be a next time!

Trump is begining to sound a little bit like Palin after her wonderful Katie Couric interview and all of those "Gotch Ya" questions. Do I see a pattern here?

Ol Walter you crazy bastard.... Only reason I like to see Alaska go to a sales tax so you can actually contribute to your community instead of living off the Alaska state government tit..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I thought the same thing. Why did he need to interject that into the question? He really tipped himself off by doing that didn't he?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RGinther
with Trump being a fake Republican, having a true Republican like Lester just showed how bad things are for Donald, he consistently spoke over his alotted time and interupted Hilbag when he was meant to be quiet. Lester tried to enforce the rules and Trump just looked stupid.

Trump is just one big cluster F.U.C.K !

You schitball low post commie plant eating phugk. Go crawl back into your boyfriend's dirty underwear hamper and STFU, moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Lester Holt sucks balls.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

Ol Walter you crazy bastard.... Only reason I like to see Alaska go to a sales tax so you can actually contribute to your community instead of living off the Alaska state government tit..

I to think a sales tax would be a good start here in Alaska. We all live off of the Government but few will admit it.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
As uasual here on the fire ...express any thought that is contrary to the Kool-Aid drinking norm and you should expect a 4th grade attack

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NWA, a fourth grade attack is about 3 grades above what is required to slam dunk you.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Local_dirt Id advised something a little stronger than Tylenol for your obvious Butt hurt !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're easy to read. Simply a lib troll hanging around here until after the election. You'll find another spot after the election is over and do your trolling for some other lib cause there.

Must suck to be you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lie? From an employee of the Propaganda Ministry? Shocking!!!

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RGinther
Local_dirt Id advised something a little stronger than Tylenol for your obvious Butt hurt !!

and Go F yourself, you damn troll. laughing.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read where Neil Cavuto provided video evidence that Trump was questioning the Iraq war , when Holt was saying Trump was on record supporting it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 3,982 guests, and 712 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,813
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.