Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I am not greatly concerned with what either of them are saying while campaigning. I expect to be lied at in that phase of things. What does trouble me however is the display of integrity- or lack of it- that people display in the course of official business, especially in elected or representative positions of power.You can only guess what Trump might do. We know what Hillary has done. If that's difficult to sort out, my sympathies to you.

I think you have plenty of information about Trump to predict what he'd do as president. Four bankruptcies, 3500 lawsuits by people he cheated in business, 3 marriages, his pervasive lying, his misuse of his foundation, etc. What's to like about this despicable POS?
His views on 2A and immigration, for me. Admittedly, that's about it, but it's enough for me to pull the lever for him this time.

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's weak on the 2nd big time; he's a recent convert and it reeks of political opportunism. No shortage of quotes of him wanting the AWB, on and on.

His views on immigration I can at least believe that HE believes, unlike his 2nd "fervor". However they are utterly impractical and deeply unconstitutional.

He's a POS. After his Twiiter tirade this morning- and stop and think about that for a moment, a freaking Twitter tirade- he's just moving backwards anyway.

You guys would EAT HIM ALIVE if he was a member of the Fire and had posted the things he's said on here over the years.

All that said, I cannot vote for Clinton, I may have to pull the lever for the shallow bigoted arrogant rich-kid SOB. sick

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
He has no core beliefs. He will and has taken exactly opposite positions on a given issue, sometimes in the same sentence. Anybody who's up tweeting about a beauty contestant at 0300 hours simply cannot be taken seriously. As if you needed another reason. Come on, guys, think.

Hillary may not be your ideal candidate, but she doesn't want your guns any more than Obama. It simply isn't going to happen. She's better on every single issue, including taxes. I assume most of you are in the middle class. His plan will give tax breaks to the wealthy that the rest of us will finance. Trump's not your guy, he's his guy. Always has been, always will be.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 17Hunter, 163bc, 74 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,613
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.