Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A way to id them in the database.

That we we know who to round up and ...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-house-wants-to-add-new-racial-category/ar-BBwQHIi?li=BBnbfcL

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Interesting.

I am sure it will backfire.

I am MAGA.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Interesting.

so race is a politically based definition. i've thought there was something fishy going on with all that stuff.

i wish they'd just do away with race. just ask something like: human or other as the two major classifications.

my scottish terrier thinks he's a baby.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Race is not an identifying factor for Islamic beliefs....Islam is the problem...Obama is only trying to distract you from the root cause.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
If obama's for it I'm against it. Scam or worse.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
In 2020. By that time the goat pumpers will want to be able to identify whites and Christians. If the White House wants something, there is a motive other than are best interest.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is only so they can label people who are opposed to Islam as racists.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is all another big FU to the American people.

According to the White House notice, the new data could be used for a wide range of political and policy purposes, including:

• Enforcing the Voting Rights Act and drawing congressional and state legislative district boundaries;

• Establishing federal affirmative action plans and evaluating claims of employment discrimination in employment in the private sector;

• Monitoring discrimination in housing, mortgage lending and credit;

• Enforcing school desegregation policies; and

• Helping minority-owned small businesses get federal grants and loans.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Interesting.

so race is a politically based definition. i've thought there was something fishy going on with all that stuff.

i wish they'd just do away with race. just ask something like: human or other as the two major classifications.

my scottish terrier thinks he's a baby.
Excellent points!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BarryC
This is only so they can label people who are opposed to Islam as racists.
Perzacly. When there are 58 genders, it staggers the mind, how many races there could be. For people that hold science up as the final word on everything, they sure don't agree with it when it does not suit them.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Colors are not "races". And I often won't identify 'race' on a variety of forms since what they ask for is color. Besides, who cares?

If you want to use color as a descriptor, our president is 'brown', no different really than many Hispanics, Arabs, Native Americans, Indians, etc. Many Asians would be 'beige' - at least in winter. Many Caucasians would probably be termed 'nude' if apparel/lingerie color labels could used. Very, very few people, at least in the United States, are very close to 'black'. And Muslim is neither a color nor a race, but nice try Mr. President. You're still and idiot.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
As I recall, there are only three races:
Caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid.

In a typical case of the irrationality of labeling anybody, my girlfriend was going to UT Austin in the early nineties. She was from Argentina (many generations) and had gotten a scholarship for Latinos. She showed up and they made a stink b/c she was basically a German genetically.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Colors are not "races". And I often won't identify 'race' on a variety of forms since what they ask for is color. Besides, who cares?

If you want to use color as a descriptor, our president is 'brown', no different really than many Hispanics, Arabs, Native Americans, Indians, etc. Many Asians would be 'beige' - at least in winter. Many Caucasians would probably be termed 'nude' if apparel/lingerie color labels could used. Very, very few people, at least in the United States, are very close to 'black'. And Muslim is neither a color nor a race, but nice try Mr. President. You're still and idiot.

i think it's really difficult to conclude what a "race" is. without commonal agreement of course. and the moment commonal agreement arrives on the scene, maybe politics has raised it's ugly head?

as an aside, one of the many problems with the united nations is that if representation was based upon democracy (one person, one vote), then china might could rule the world, based upon democratic votes alone?

but, what does it all mean anyways?

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
They are doing it to give them free stuff and preferential treatment as a minority group.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by EWY
They are doing it to continue to give them free stuff and preferential treatment as a minority group.

Ernie

clarified it for ya

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by viking
If the White House wants something, there is a motive other than our best interest.

Totally agree!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's identifying enemies of his friends..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by EWY
They are doing it to give them free stuff and preferential treatment as a minority group.

Ernie

^^^ This ^^^ . . If you read the article, it makes it very clear that this is simply a ploy to give more free stuff to a larger audience of left leaning voters. After this goes into effect, I would also expect to see a new round of gerrymandering of voting districts to allow the left to dominate all future voting activity...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gerrymandering.

I'm a black Korean on every form I fill out.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Gerrymandering.

I'm a black Korean on every form I fill out.
I hope you are not kidding.

They use this information for block busting. So, the next time the National Census comes along, you should report yourself as anything other than Caucasian. On employment forms too. The "prefers not to report" doesn't work because then you get reported as whatever someone thinks you look like.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

374 members (163bc, 160user, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 33 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.